Ford keeping V8's to 2040!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I get paid well
Which implies that you are still working. So why the fuck do you spend all day on an internet discussion board?

I'm retired. I can fuck off.

Are you stealing from your employer, right now?

And you received zero royalties or licensing fees for the ones that did, right? That's a crappy job on your part in negotiating.

Your cartoon view of the workplace astounds me. You keep showing your hand.

I know enough to know you did a piss poor job in negotiating a percentage of the licensing fees.

Wow. I can't stress this enough, but you clearly have NO CLUE what IP Strategy is about. Do you think these giant tech companies that get IP on their stuff all license every piece??? Wow. You are lost.

Whereas I believe anyone reading this conversation is going to see you as overly emotional because you can't get your way.

Oh jesus, now we're back on my emotional state.

Can I ask what your problem is? I mean, obviously you have a problem with me, because I keep showing you up for the fake that you are, but in general what is your problem?

We're talking IP right now.

If you developed something of value to be used in the oil field and you didn't get any IP on it (no patents) then you ran the risk that someone could easily steal that technology.
And in the context of that discussion even you said everyone doesn't develop IP, right? And why don't they? Because relative to their core business, IP is not material.

If you developed something of value to be used in the oil field and you didn't get any IP on it (no patents) then you ran the risk that someone could easily steal that technology.
We didn't give a fuck because the value was in using the technology, not selling it. Why can't you understand that oil and gas companies make huge profits from selling oil and gas, not from selling their IP?

Which implies that you are still working. So why the fuck do you spend all day on an internet discussion board?

Hmmm, interesting. You need to know so much about me! LOL. Get a hobby.

You are obsessed with my genetalia (as evidenced by your obsession with my gender earlier), now you are obsessed with my posting habits.

Niiice. But a bit skeevy for my taste.

Gotta go now, faker.

Enjoy your "retirement". I'm sure the WalMart customers appreciate you.

Your cartoon view of the workplace astounds me. You keep showing your hand.
How much money were you compensated for your IP relative to what your company received from licensing the IP you created?
Wow. I can't stress this enough, but you clearly have NO CLUE what IP Strategy is about. Do you think these giant tech companies that get IP on their stuff all license every piece??? Wow. You are lost.
I know enough to know you did a piss poor job in negotiating your cut from it.
Oh jesus, now we're back on my emotional state.

Can I ask what your problem is? I mean, obviously you have a problem with me, because I keep showing you up for the fake that you are, but in general what is your problem?
My problem is that you aren't objective about anything because of emotion.

Hmmm, interesting. You need to know so much about me! LOL. Get a hobby.

You are obsessed with my genetalia (as evidenced by your obsession with my gender earlier), now you are obsessed with my posting habits.

Niiice. But a bit skeevy for my taste.

Gotta go now, faker.

Enjoy your "retirement". I'm sure the WalMart customers appreciate you.
Did I strike a nerve pointing out that you are stealing from your employer by posting here all day?

Did I strike a nerve pointing out that you are stealing from your employer by posting here all day?

You really need a hobby. But I'll put your little mind to rest:

There is something called "vacation" and you don't know what my timezone is or when I actually work to and from. You don't know what I do, you don't know how quickly I type and you don't know how easily the information comes to me that I cite. Just because all this is really hard for YOU doesn't mean it is that for me.

You really need a hobby. But I'll put your little mind to rest:

There is something called "vacation" and you don't know what my timezone is or when I actually work to and from. You don't know what I do, you don't know how quickly I type and you don't know how easily the information comes to me that I cite. Just because all this is really hard for YOU doesn't mean it is that for me.
You've been on vacation since April 2nd? Which lie are you going with? Time zone or vacation?

You do realize there's a date and time stamp for every post, right?

Because that's why people get patents to license their IP.

WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG.

Licensing is ONLY ONE of many reasons. The primary reason is to protect developments and maintain "right to use" (Freedom to Operate).

That's what Shell does. You did bring up Shell, right?

Do they license ALL their IP? You sure about that? Because I believe that is NOT the case. But neither of us will know for sure because neither of us work for Shell.

You've been on vacation since April 2nd? Which lie are you going with? Time zone or vacation?

You do realize there's a date and time stamp for every post, right?

I think I gotta put you on ignore. I need to find out if there's some way I can hide my activity from you since you seem to be on the creepy side of things now. Watching and counting my posts and digging into the time stamps.

Shudder.

Creeeeeeepy.

My life is literally NONE OF YOUR FUCKING BIZNESS pervo.

By all means graph them out, office creeper.
I believe this goes to your credibility. You have made several claims that don't seem credible to not only me but others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back