Forced everything...

Rustic

Diamond Member
Oct 3, 2015
The progressives want to force Socialized medicine/healthcare and every citizen in this country.
...and To pay for socialized medicine/healthcare for every illegal alien also.
...And total student loan forgiveness
...And absolute firearm confiscation
...And the green new deal which is total control of everyone’s individual lives
...and open borders

Political correctness makes people fucking retarded. LOL

Last edited:
The progressives want to force Socialized medicine/healthcare and every citizen in this country.

so does inbreeding

Don't forget forced integration. Thanks to the Democrats you can no longer choose who your neighbors are.

I don't think some people nowadays know what political correctness means. Now it's a lazily used buzzword.

He's mad 'cause black folks can live in the same neighborhood. Typical republican racist.

If those black folks can afford a place in his neighborhood, then chances are they’re every bit as good as he is.

• Banned
Don't forget forced integration. Thanks to the Democrats you can no longer choose who your neighbors are.

When can you ever choose who your neighbors are?
buffalo01.jpg

DSC_0043-Pano-2.jpg

d1a69a59-99b7-4a2e-a455-0c9a0e60b409-large16x9_badlands.PNG

10x20-L.jpg

TNC-3447.tif

Absolutely, sure you can pick your neighbors or if you want neighbors. Lol

When can you ever choose who your neighbors are?
He's mad 'cause black folks can live in the same neighborhood. Typical republican racist.
I have seen more Democrat racists-don't let the "four wise women" fool you.
No, you haven't.
The 1960's were loaded with them-I worked beside them and heard the racist bitching everyday. Besides, don't think you are smart enough to know what I have seen or know what I think.

so does inbreeding
SO that's what's wrong with you?

AT the progressive nazi death ...i mean leisure camps their will be plenty to eat comrades

Jul
Let Them Eat Synthetic Dog Food

Progressives have repeatedly made it clear that in utopia, we will not be eating meat or even dairy products. We are told that a normal human diet makes it be too hot outside. What will our enlightened liberal overlords feed us instead? Insects have been proposed, but may constitute oppression of our six-legged brethren. If a rat is a pig is a dog is a boy, as PETA President Ingrid Newkirk barks, then bugs are probably people too. Maybe they will feed us synthetic dog food. That would be an apt description of the leading plant-based alternative proteins.

According to University of California, Davis Professor Frank Mitloehner,

“When you look at Impossible Burger or Beyond Meat, you will find that they have 21 or 22 highly-processed ingredients. In fact, so processed that you are hard pressed in identifying the difference between those items, versus let’s say, pet food.”

Mitloehner says that Impossible Foods founder Patrick Brown eats dog food and calls the ingredients wholesome.

“I thought he was joking,” Mitloehner said, “until I did a little research and compared his burger versus Beyond Burger versus dog (food). And guess what? I would not be able to tell the difference. Which is just testament to me that they are actually making something that from a nutritional basis might not be very different from dog food. Then adding the flavors and the taste and the smell and, viola, there is your plant-based alternative to the real thing.”

But you will learn to like it, or you will be shunned for offending the climate and oppressing the animals.
On a tip from Stormfax.

Let Them Eat Synthetic Dog Food - Moonbattery

kilumgood.png

so does inbreeding
SO that's what's wrong with you?

Maybe. Having both parents who are human is such a drag. Fortunate for republicans, they need not be burdened with that.

Forum List

Back