For want of a blanket and a bar of soap.

It's unjustifiable. So Trumpians deflect, ignore, deny and hamhandedly rationalize deliberate cruelty.

They will use Scripture as a truncheon against abortion rights and Gay rights. But they seem to have forgotten where they laid that Bible on this issue.
There does seem to be a lack of Christian feeling here,

Your "Christian feeling" is that you hate America. What you fail to realize is that a lot of us are beginning to hate the UK right back.

Hope you're ok with that Tommy, but it really doesn't matter in the end.
Not over someone like Tommy, I hope. He's Scottish anyway.

They are complaining because we are not GIVING them anything, then just wait until we give them legal status and see how much more they want us to give them. Enter the country legally and fucking bring something with you to contribute to taking care of yourself and your family. You do not like the living arrangement? Leave and don't come back.
We have them in custody

The burden is on us to meet standards of decency
Its not difficult is it ? But I suppose Katrina is still a valid reference point.

We cannot blame Katrina for anything. Hurricanes are just a part of nature that nobody can do anything about. But criminal illegal aliens crossing the border from Mexico into America is something we the people can do something about and control. It just takes the will. Trump has that will do do something about it. :113:

Why is the US punishing infants like this ?

6 infants dead in trumps concentration camps.

Why ?
Why? Because they are very sick when they get there. Just be thankful there's no ovens like your Nazis built.

You appear to be heavily medicated alright. All this shit was around when Obamarama was the president something you appear to want to overlook, right? The dumbocrats are just as responsible for all of this criminal illegal aliens crossing the American border. You probably cry about hard done by you are with Veterans Affairs because they ignore your concerns and they have no money to give you. But yet you have no problem with illegals entering America and costing you and all the other taxpayer's in America hundreds of millions if not billions in tax dollars every year to support those criminals. You need to get your screwed up in the head priorities corrected. Really!
You're barking up the wrong tree. You know nothing about me.

It's unjustifiable. So Trumpians deflect, ignore, deny and hamhandedly rationalize deliberate cruelty.

They will use Scripture as a truncheon against abortion rights and Gay rights. But they seem to have forgotten where they laid that Bible on this issue.

Your "Christian feeling" is that you hate America. What you fail to realize is that a lot of us are beginning to hate the UK right back.

Ian awful lot of hate in this post.

How does Christian feelings translate into hating America?

I'm American and Christian. As such I am revolted by the reports of these horrific conditions. But I am positively baffled by the attitudes of some Americans who claim to be Christian! How can one be a Christian and def no, endorse and applaud the policies and ineptitude of government officials and the policy of maintaining and hiding these conditions.

What is the virtue of separating families and then housing children in conditions that would be scandalous if they were replicated at a county dog pound? WWJD? What could possibly be Christian about thinking the treatment of children can be used with a clean conscious? A clean soul?

Tell us why these conditions are acceptable and appropriate. I can't fathom an answer.

Why ?
Why? Because they are very sick when they get there. Just be thankful there's no ovens like your Nazis built.

You appear to be heavily medicated alright. All this shit was around when Obamarama was the president something you appear to want to overlook, right? The dumbocrats are just as responsible for all of this criminal illegal aliens crossing the American border. You probably cry about hard done by you are with Veterans Affairs because they ignore your concerns and they have no money to give you. But yet you have no problem with illegals entering America and costing you and all the other taxpayer's in America hundreds of millions if not billions in tax dollars every year to support those criminals. You need to get your screwed up in the head priorities corrected. Really!

It's obvious that you do not know very much about me either. Calling me a Nazi is you yourself barking up the wrong tree. Woof-woof. LOL.

Why ?

Damn right!

Welsh.

Why ?

Damn right!

Woof-woof. :laugh2:

I guess that not all life is sacred. You fucking hypocrites.

Come on Tommy, give us your link that six infants have died at the border. Can you at least try to pretend to defend your lie?

BTW, what do you think of Wayfair employees walking out because management sold beds that are going to make these children's lives a little better? Lefties denying children beds is a new low for the left.

Welsh.

Are there any intelligent people in the British Isles that have any brains? Just wondering. I know that Tommy Robinson has plenty of brains and he uses it very wisely. A great white British patriotic nationalist guy indeed.

Why ?

It's obvious that you do not know very much about me either. Calling me a Nazi is you yourself barking up the wrong tree. Woof-woof. LOL.
I wasn't talking to you. I was replying to Tommy T.

Come on Tommy, give us your link that six infants have died at the border. Can you at least try to pretend to defend your lie?

BTW, what do you think of Wayfair employees walking out because management sold beds that are going to make these children's lives a little better? Lefties denying children beds is a new low for the left.
I want dairys to step up and refuse to sell milk to these camps.

That was stupid, even for USMB, so this article was meant to pull hart strings, and you make your dumb comments about “Bible, Trump, Republicans”, all typical bullshit. So the wet backs abandon their kids to come to America and get their smart phones, food stamps and other free crap, send for their kid they rented out to be molested from Guatemala to California and dumped in a corn field. I suppose those are good parents to you? Likely good Catholics to what with all the child molesting going on down there.

3-Year-Old Found Alone at Border Is One of Many ‘Heartbreaking’ Migrant Cases

How children end up on their own in the chaotic environment of the southwest border often follows a familiar pattern. Parents flee poverty and violence in countries like Honduras, Guatemala and El Salvador. They leave one or more of their children behind with relatives. Later, after settling in the United States, the parents send for the children they left behind, and those children make the journey with a relative or with strangers. After crossing the border, the children are often abandoned by smugglers and other migrants who believe the children will be rescued by the Border Patrol.
Terrible. Some slaver probably paid good money for that child.

On average 12 people per day are killed by the illegal alien invaders, and the American Press never ever makes it an issue because it would hurt the Corrupt Democratic Party.

Why ?

Damn right!

Woof-woof. :laugh2:
No. I know Hossfly by reputation here on USMB far better than you do.

My politics are clear. I am consistent. And I respect those who respect others. I respect those who frame their ideas in clear, civil tones.

Maybe it's because Hoss and I are moseying at our own pace with a firm regard as how people should be treated.

Last edited:

So true. Tommy is just another one of those fools that do not know how to think with any common sense and logic anymore. They all just live off emotionalism and speak foolish politically correct nonsense talk. They are such losers indeed. There is no low as to how far those leftist lieberals will go to make total fools of themselves.

Those Wayfair employees should all be fired. These leftist lieberals are such hypocrites and indeed are a bunch of stupid as hell idiots. First they are probably the ones who will whine and cry about the kids having no beds to sleep on and then when a manufacture wants to give them beds they whine and cry and do not want the kids to have beds to sleep on. These idiots leftist lieberals are so clueless in their swamp heads. They need to stop drinking that democratic swamp polluted water. It really is not working well for them. They should try some Trump clean water for a change. I did and it tastes great. Lol.

Forum List

Back