For want of a blanket and a bar of soap.

It's unjustifiable. So Trumpians deflect, ignore, deny and hamhandedly rationalize deliberate cruelty.

They will use Scripture as a truncheon against abortion rights and Gay rights. But they seem to have forgotten where they laid that Bible on this issue.
There are no abortion rights or gay rights.

On average 12 people per day are killed by the illegal alien invaders, and the American Press never ever makes it an issue because it would hurt the Corrupt Democratic Party.

The only thing that the leftist lieberal fake media will report on is how many white people have killed a non-white today. When a white person gets murdered it's no big deal. The lying libmedia will go so far as to say that the white person murdered probably deserved it. They were probably just some pro white conservative Christian racists anyway. All whites are pretty much considered racists by the libmedia who appears to hate white people. Truth will always hurt the democratic party. They only know how to lie.

Why? Because they are very sick when they get there. Just be thankful there's no ovens like your Nazis built.

You appear to be heavily medicated alright. All this shit was around when Obamarama was the president something you appear to want to overlook, right? The dumbocrats are just as responsible for all of this criminal illegal aliens crossing the American border. You probably cry about hard done by you are with Veterans Affairs because they ignore your concerns and they have no money to give you. But yet you have no problem with illegals entering America and costing you and all the other taxpayer's in America hundreds of millions if not billions in tax dollars every year to support those criminals. You need to get your screwed up in the head priorities corrected. Really!
You're barking up the wrong tree. You know nothing about me.
Damn right!

Woof-woof. :laugh2:
No. I know Hossfly by reputation here on USMB far better than you do.

My politics are clear. I am consistent. And I respect those who respect others. I respect those who frame their ideas in clear, civil tones.

Maybe it's because Hoss and I are moseying at our own pace with a firm regard as how people should be treated.

Tommy calling me a piece of shit is not a very nice thing to be saying to anyone. It sure looks like Tommy lacks any respect for anyone who disagrees with him? He appears to like to treat them with disrespect and contempt. Just saying.

It's unjustifiable. So Trumpians deflect, ignore, deny and hamhandedly rationalize deliberate cruelty.

They will use Scripture as a truncheon against abortion rights and Gay rights. But they seem to have forgotten where they laid that Bible on this issue.
Every time the paradigm shifts; Republicans pass abortion bans or a Conservative court rules against equality under law for homosexuals the most zealous of the pro-life side whip out Scripture. The issue itself has become another dogmatic tenet of their faith. They act politically using the Bible as an aegis.

Where is that same devotion to Scripture when it concerns themway we treat thenleast of us. Which of the Beatitudes says, 'Blessed are the insistent to Security that he makes children suffer, for he shall be called to be downcast into the nether regions'? For, in my faith, that may be appropriate. But forgiveness is one of the dogmatic tenets of my faith. I'd rather light a candle than curse your darkness.

Why is the US punishing infants like this ?

6 infants dead in trumps concentration camps.

Why ?
Because we are like Hitler and we enjoy that stuff.

You are no doubt a leftist lieberal yourself who enjoys seeing children die. What did your democrats ever do to try and stop allowing the children trying to enter America illegally from dying? Trump is trying. It is the democrats who are not trying to help Trump to stop the dying of children.

Why don't people like you call out communists like Stalin or Mao or Pol Pot who did enjoy killing plenty of people including children when they were in power for a change. I guess that you cannot help saying the word Nazi all the time because the leftist libmedia conditioned you to think about and saying Hitler all the time. Hitler was a wuss compared to those murdering communist butchers. Hitler was not a threat to America but Stalinist Russia was. I do not believe that Hitler went out of his way to murder children. But commies did and they did not care one bit about innocent children. Stop trying to compare Trump to a "Hitler". The democrats appear to be the "Hitler's' of today. They are the fascists ones responsible for all the mess at the border. Try and get your shit together, will you. Lol.

You appear to be heavily medicated alright. All this shit was around when Obamarama was the president something you appear to want to overlook, right? The dumbocrats are just as responsible for all of this criminal illegal aliens crossing the American border. You probably cry about hard done by you are with Veterans Affairs because they ignore your concerns and they have no money to give you. But yet you have no problem with illegals entering America and costing you and all the other taxpayer's in America hundreds of millions if not billions in tax dollars every year to support those criminals. You need to get your screwed up in the head priorities corrected. Really!
Damn right!

My politics are clear. I am consistent. And I respect those who respect others. I respect those who frame their ideas in clear, civil tones.

Maybe it's because Hoss and I are moseying at our own pace with a firm regard as how people should be treated.

Tommy calling me a piece of shit is not a very nice thing to be saying to anyone. It sure looks like Tommy lacks any respect for anyone who disagrees with him? He appears to like to treat them with disrespect and contempt. Just saying.
You were dissing Hossfly.

Every time the paradigm shifts; Republicans pass abortion bans or a Conservative court rules against equality under law for homosexuals the most zealous of the pro-life side whip out Scripture. The issue itself has become another dogmatic tenet of their faith. They act politically using the Bible as an aegis.

Where is that same devotion to Scripture when it concerns themway we treat thenleast of us. Which of the Beatitudes says, 'Blessed are the insistent to Security that he makes children suffer, for he shall be called to be downcast into the nether regions'? For, in my faith, that may be appropriate. But forgiveness is one of the dogmatic tenets of my faith. I'd rather light a candle than curse your darkness.

Are you not quoting the bible also? Just asking. Why is it okay for you to quote the bible but not conservatives? Explain.

Damn right!

Aw poor Hossfly. Does he need a hankie by chance? I will go and get one for him. Lol.

Are you not quoting the bible also? Just asking. Why is it okay for you to quote the bible but not conservatives? Explain.
In my 64 years of being a Christian, I pray that I have never feared quoting Scripture. But I've never been so incredulous about how flexible some faiths truly are.

On an ecclesiastical point, the Scripture often cited by the Right is Old Testament, and only cherry picked from the letters of St. Paul to the early church groups of the eastern Mediterranean basin, but not among the words spoken by Jesus of Nazareth.

Why ?
Does it really matter? its not like theyre precious white children
I mean really !
:71:

what is this the 800th thread about soap and blankets ?
did wayfair go out on strike cause AOC and the caring workers we're going to stop new beds and mattresses from shipping
or are they going to force children to sleep on the cold concrete FOR social justice :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

If i was ceo who ever didnt show or walked out would be fired ...just dont come back ....

aoc-3.jpg

Aw poor Hossfly. Does he need a hankie by chance? I will go and get one for him. Lol.
What is the virtue of the Internet troll?

I guess Melania's Be Best plan is running like a Swiss Watch.

Is that you, Jake?

Why ?
Does it really matter? its not like theyre precious white children
I mean really !
:71:

what is this the 800th thread about soap and blankets ?
did wayfair go out on strike cause AOC and the caring workers we're going to stop new beds and mattresses from shipping
or are they going to force children to sleep on the cold concrete FOR social justice :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

If i was ceo who ever didnt show or walked out would be fired ...just dont come back ....

aoc-3.jpg

Is AOC wearing combat boots?

I guess that not all life is sacred. You fucking hypocrites.

Come on Tommy, give us your link that six infants have died at the border. Can you at least try to pretend to defend your lie?

BTW, what do you think of Wayfair employees walking out because management sold beds that are going to make these children's lives a little better? Lefties denying children beds is a new low for the left.

So true. Tommy is just another one of those fools that do not know how to think with any common sense and logic anymore. They all just live off emotionalism and speak foolish politically correct nonsense talk. They are such losers indeed. There is no low as to how far those leftist lieberals will go to make total fools of themselves.

Those Wayfair employees should all be fired. These leftist lieberals are such hypocrites and indeed are a bunch of stupid as hell idiots. First they are probably the ones who will whine and cry about the kids having no beds to sleep on and then when a manufacture wants to give them beds they whine and cry and do not want the kids to have beds to sleep on. These idiots leftist lieberals are so clueless in their swamp heads. They need to stop drinking that democratic swamp polluted water. It really is not working well for them. They should try some Trump clean water for a change. I did and it tastes great. Lol.

Tommy is a flame thrower, he is incapable of discussing issues. If it is more than a sentence, he won't post.

Why ?
Because we are like Hitler and we enjoy that stuff.

You are no doubt a leftist lieberal yourself who enjoys seeing children die. What did your democrats ever do to try and stop allowing the children trying to enter America illegally from dying? Trump is trying. It is the democrats who are not trying to help Trump to stop the dying of children.

Why don't people like you call out communists like Stalin or Mao or Pol Pot who did enjoy killing plenty of people including children when they were in power for a change. I guess that you cannot help saying the word Nazi all the time because the leftist libmedia conditioned you to think about and saying Hitler all the time. Hitler was a wuss compared to those murdering communist butchers. Hitler was not a threat to America but Stalinist Russia was. I do not believe that Hitler went out of his way to murder children. But commies did and they did not care one bit about innocent children. Stop trying to compare Trump to a "Hitler". The democrats appear to be the "Hitler's' of today. They are the fascists ones responsible for all the mess at the border. Try and get your shit together, will you. Lol.
Hang around here a little longer.

Why ?

Q. Why

A. A callous disregard for poor children and especially children of color; this type of abuse is intentional, horrific, and evil.

This is a high crime, and there is no excuse for those "care takers" in Homeland Security to continue to support Trump's immoral and illegal policy.

Why ?

Q. Why

A. A callous disregard for poor children and especially children of color; this type of abuse is intentional, horrific, and evil.

This is a high crime, and there is no excuse for those "care takers" in Homeland Security to continue to support Trump's immoral and illegal policy.

And yet Obama didn't do a damn thing to correct this issue when it first surfaced in 2014, of course the Democrats didn't give a damn at that time because the racist Democratic Party could get no traction with the story until now.

Thanks for you insight, the racist Democratic Party screwed up again.

Forum List

Back