For TX US DISTRICT 21 - A New Candidate for Congress

Discussion in 'Election Forums' started by SturmForCongress, Apr 8, 2017.

1. Picaro

Picaro Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,951
    No, actually I don't; I'm a moderate, left of center on many issues, and Trump isn't a RWNJ either; you're just a sniveling loser, that's all. hillary lost, and she ain't ever going to be President, she will be lucky to avoid prison. You know nothing about self-respect, gimp, so you can get back to having tantrums and wetting yourself on some other dumbass talking points.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. Stasha_Sz

Stasha_Sz Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +511
    SturmForCongress: Texas ain't buying the snake oil you are selling. You offer nothing but the canned talking points of your failed national party. Your side of the aisle is where the hatred and fear mongering originate, not ours. Flush out your head-gear.
    1) Teachers ARE the problem in education, specifically the leftist AFT & NEA, with their refusal to support school choice and to police their own.
    2) Because some dumb kid wracked up 100's of thousands of dollars in debt pursuing a BA in French 13th Century Gay & Lesbian Art and now cannot find a job is not the Texas public's responsibility and we are not paying for it.
    3) There is no such thing as "Debt Free" higher education, it has an inherent cost that will be prohibitive. The more the government gets involved with that cost, the higher it will become.
    4) There already is health care for every American, it would function better and cheaper without government intervention.
    5) Fossil fuels are still the most economical and efficient energy source available today and will be for the next century or more, there are not enough hectares within our borders to build sufficient wind and solar farms which is the usual leftist panacea, to meet our energy demands now, let alone in the future.
    6) Social security, Medicare & Medicaid are already broke, let them die and let the citizens see to their own needs.
    7) The days of allowing the mass murder of the innocent unborn under the guise of "freedom of choice" are numbered, Texas has spoken many times in this regard.
    8) Climate change is an hoax.
    9) Raised minimum wage only causes increases in prices of goods and services and the loss of entry level jobs for school age kids.
    10) You cannot protect the borders without removing the lawbreakers, deport them, we tried your way back in the 80's and it did not work then. Fix the 14th amendment to void citizenship to anchor babies, problem solved.
    11) You and your party have no intention of protecting Americans. You represent lawlessness, divisiveness, pandering to special interests, rationing and totalitarianism.
    My family fled from Tito's Jugoslavia to get away from people like you.
    It is my sincere hope that when I read the results of voting on November 6, 2018, I will find that Lamar Smith has cleaned your clock.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Tommy Tainant

Tommy Tainant Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,841
    Has this character missed anything out apart from LGBT rights and Gay marriage ?

4. miketx

miketx Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +31,769

He's already married to Kuntsman.

5. Stasha_Sz

Stasha_Sz Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +511
    That was covered in the body of his post. More party line claptrap. I worked off his bullet points, which is why I did not comment on his gun control stance, which I also oppose.

It looks to me like he just C&P the DNC platform and put his own name to it.