For TX US DISTRICT 21 - A New Candidate for Congress

A couple of links:

Re California:

Poll: 13% of Illegal Aliens ADMIT They Vote - California Political Review

It's a no-brainer to know they vote in Chicago and Illinois; they're famous for fraudulent voting as a tradition.

Voter Fraud Is Real. Here’s The Proof

Re Texas:

Still trying to find the link; probably have to do another search.

IRS doesn't cooperate with identifying identity theft:

IG: IRS ‘Hindered’ Efforts to Stop Illegals from Misusing Social Security Numbers

Wow. A RWNJ comes up with links to altRight sites that spout RWNJ theories. Imagine that.

A couple of links:

Re California:

It's a no-brainer to know they vote in Chicago and Illinois; they're famous for fraudulent voting as a tradition.

Re Texas:

IG: IRS ‘Hindered’ Efforts to Stop Illegals from Misusing Social Security Numbers

Wow. A RWNJ comes up with links to altRight sites that spout RWNJ theories. Imagine that.

The only nutjob in here is you, wetting your red diapers over hillary losing. I'm not a right winger, but you wouldn't have any idea about that sort of thing. Take some Prozac, and go check out some Sesame street DVD's from the library; they won't make you any smarter, but they will give you a woody to play with and that will make you happy.

A couple of links:

Re California:

Re Texas:

The only nutjob in here is you, wetting your red diapers over hillary losing. I'm not a right winger, but you wouldn't have any idea about that sort of thing. Take some Prozac, and go check out some Sesame street DVD's from the library; they won't make you any smarter, but they will give you a woody to play with and that will make you happy.

Call yourself whatever you need to call yourself to maintain your self respect, but You support RWNJ programs, and the RWNJ president. You are a RWNJ.

I've had to show my ID everytime I voted, for a long time.

A couple of links:

Re California:

Re Texas:

Call yourself whatever you need to call yourself to maintain your self respect, but You support RWNJ programs, and the RWNJ president. You are a RWNJ.

random-political-white-house-capital-proud-republican-gop-elephant-american-flag-facebook-timeline-cover-banner-picture-photo-for-fb-profile.jpg

A couple of links:

Re California:

Re Texas:

random-political-white-house-capital-proud-republican-gop-elephant-american-flag-facebook-timeline-cover-banner-picture-photo-for-fb-profile.jpg

You might be surprised at how many are ashamed to make that statement, and call themselves all kinds of other things instead.

A couple of links:

Re California:

Re Texas:

You might be surprised at how many are ashamed to make that statement, and call themselves all kinds of other things instead.
Yep. I call them all kind of names too. I ain't bashful.

A couple of links:

Re California:

Re Texas:

No, actually I don't; I'm a moderate, left of center on many issues, and Trump isn't a RWNJ either; you're just a sniveling loser, that's all. hillary lost, and she ain't ever going to be President, she will be lucky to avoid prison. You know nothing about self-respect, gimp, so you can get back to having tantrums and wetting yourself on some other dumbass talking points.

• Helping Teachers provide a better education to this country’s children
  • Reducing student loan debt for private college and university graduates
  • Working to provide debt free public college and university education
  • National Health Care for Every American
  • Reducing our reliance on fossil fuels and promoting new energy technologies
  • Protecting Social Security, Medicare, and Medicaid
  • Protecting a Women’s Right to Choose
  • Protecting our environment and fighting climate change
  • Raising the Minimum Wage
  • Protecting our borders while working on a sensible solution to the over twelve million illegal immigrants in our country. We need to work on keeping our families together, not deporting them
  • Protecting Americans
SturmForCongress: Texas ain't buying the snake oil you are selling. You offer nothing but the canned talking points of your failed national party. Your side of the aisle is where the hatred and fear mongering originate, not ours. Flush out your head-gear.
1) Teachers ARE the problem in education, specifically the leftist AFT & NEA, with their refusal to support school choice and to police their own.
2) Because some dumb kid wracked up 100's of thousands of dollars in debt pursuing a BA in French 13th Century Gay & Lesbian Art and now cannot find a job is not the Texas public's responsibility and we are not paying for it.
3) There is no such thing as "Debt Free" higher education, it has an inherent cost that will be prohibitive. The more the government gets involved with that cost, the higher it will become.
4) There already is health care for every American, it would function better and cheaper without government intervention.
5) Fossil fuels are still the most economical and efficient energy source available today and will be for the next century or more, there are not enough hectares within our borders to build sufficient wind and solar farms which is the usual leftist panacea, to meet our energy demands now, let alone in the future.
6) Social security, Medicare & Medicaid are already broke, let them die and let the citizens see to their own needs.
7) The days of allowing the mass murder of the innocent unborn under the guise of "freedom of choice" are numbered, Texas has spoken many times in this regard.
8) Climate change is an hoax.
9) Raised minimum wage only causes increases in prices of goods and services and the loss of entry level jobs for school age kids.
10) You cannot protect the borders without removing the lawbreakers, deport them, we tried your way back in the 80's and it did not work then. Fix the 14th amendment to void citizenship to anchor babies, problem solved.
11) You and your party have no intention of protecting Americans. You represent lawlessness, divisiveness, pandering to special interests, rationing and totalitarianism.
My family fled from Tito's Jugoslavia to get away from people like you.
It is my sincere hope that when I read the results of voting on November 6, 2018, I will find that Lamar Smith has cleaned your clock.

• Protecting our borders while working on a sensible solution to the over twelve million illegal immigrants in our country. We need to work on keeping our families together, not deporting them
  • Protecting Americans
SturmForCongress: Texas ain't buying the snake oil you are selling. You offer nothing but the canned talking points of your failed national party. Your side of the aisle is where the hatred and fear mongering originate, not ours. Flush out your head-gear.
1) Teachers ARE the problem in education, specifically the leftist AFT & NEA, with their refusal to support school choice and to police their own.
2) Because some dumb kid wracked up 100's of thousands of dollars in debt pursuing a BA in French 13th Century Gay & Lesbian Art and now cannot find a job is not the Texas public's responsibility and we are not paying for it.
3) There is no such thing as "Debt Free" higher education, it has an inherent cost that will be prohibitive. The more the government gets involved with that cost, the higher it will become.
4) There already is health care for every American, it would function better and cheaper without government intervention.
5) Fossil fuels are still the most economical and efficient energy source available today and will be for the next century or more, there are not enough hectares within our borders to build sufficient wind and solar farms which is the usual leftist panacea, to meet our energy demands now, let alone in the future.
6) Social security, Medicare & Medicaid are already broke, let them die and let the citizens see to their own needs.
7) The days of allowing the mass murder of the innocent unborn under the guise of "freedom of choice" are numbered, Texas has spoken many times in this regard.
9) Raised minimum wage only causes increases in prices of goods and services and the loss of entry level jobs for school age kids.
10) You cannot protect the borders without removing the lawbreakers, deport them, we tried your way back in the 80's and it did not work then. Fix the 14th amendment to void citizenship to anchor babies, problem solved.
11) You and your party have no intention of protecting Americans. You represent lawlessness, divisiveness, pandering to special interests, rationing and totalitarianism.
It is my sincere hope that when I read the results of voting on November 6, 2018, I will find that Lamar Smith has cleaned your clock.
Has this character missed anything out apart from LGBT rights and Gay marriage ?

• Protecting Americans
Has this character missed anything out apart from LGBT rights and Gay marriage ?

He's already married to Kuntsman.

• Protecting Americans

That was covered in the body of his post. More party line claptrap. I worked off his bullet points, which is why I did not comment on his gun control stance, which I also oppose.

It looks to me like he just C&P the DNC platform and put his own name to it.

Forum List

Back