For the USA Citizens Who Love Israel more than the USA

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
Blunt, Boxer Praise House Passage Of Senateā€™s U.S.-Israel Strategic Partnership Act
WASHINGTON, D.C. ā€“
U.S. Senators Roy Blunt (Mo.) and Barbara Boxer (Calif.) praised the U.S. House of Representativesā€™ passage last night of the ā€œUnited States-Israel Strategic Partnership Act of 2014,ā€ bipartisan legislation they introduced in July 2014 to help strengthen economic and security cooperation between the two countries. The Boxer-Blunt bill was co-sponsored by a total of 81 Senators, and now goes to President Barack Obama for his signature. Blunt spoke on the U.S. Senate floor in July in support of the bill.
ā€œThis bipartisan bill demonstrates Congressā€™s commitment to supporting our nationā€™s longstanding ally, Israel,ā€ Blunt said. ā€œI thank my colleagues in the House and Senate for their support in passing this important legislation, and I look forward to the president signing it into law.ā€

ā€œI am proud that the House and Senate spoke with one voice to pass this bill that reaffirms and strengthens the relationship between the United States and Israel,ā€ Boxer said. ā€œI look forward to the President signing this critical legislation.ā€

News - Roy Blunt United States Senator for Missouri

I hope they don't send our tax money over to help them clean up their oil spill mess, and to think they have nuclear weapons. Scary . What has Israel ever done for us, except spy on us??

Forum List

Back