For The Modern GOP, It's A Return To The "White Voter Strategy"

Ahh, let it go, fellas, Charlie Bass just has a bad case of Obamaroids and it makes him fidgety and uncomfortable.

the fact is that most of the Republicans I know happen to be White and most of them are sotto voce racists, too.

They don't hate Blacks, and they will befriend Blacks if they happen to meet some whose opinions are close enough to their own.

FWIW most White Dems I know aren't much different when it comes to how they view minorities.

So yer saying that most republicans are racist, and most white democrats are racist.

Since those are the two major political parties in the US, IOW yer saying that most white people are racist.

Ooooh-kay.

Bass hates white people and it could be because his wife left him for a white man. Oh and he was denied welfare... again.

I dont know his reasons but Bass, judging from his posts, is a hardcore bigot.

I'm not sure where all his prejudice against white people comes from....maybe he is an older black man and had to deal with all the bull crap that this country did to black people prior to the 60's/70's....if thats so I'll give him a pass even though I disapprove of his racist style comments.

Bass hates white people and it could be because his wife left him for a white man. Oh and he was denied welfare... again.
as wrong as he is about race relations, it doesnt give you the right to bring his family into it

and btw, its 52nd street that is losing his black girl friends to white men
;)

The Bass' mother in law is a white woman and she and the Bass get along just fine, in fact very very good, almost like a mother and son, so the Bass is no racist, lay off the crack pipe.

I dont know his reasons but Bass, judging from his posts, is a hardcore bigot.

I'm not sure where all his prejudice against white people comes from....maybe he is an older black man and had to deal with all the bull crap that this country did to black people prior to the 60's/70's....if thats so I'll give him a pass even though I disapprove of his racist style comments.

Where is the bigotry and prejudice against white people that you imbeciles keep speaking off? The Bass' position on racism is as follows, racism is not just about racial slurs, posters, burning crosses, inflammatory rhetoric and separatism, its also about attitude and actions that are not easily seen out in the open. Thus the Bass when dealing with whites knows those that are being nice and courteous because they have to be that way and those whites who are nice and courteous because they sincerely are. Most are the latter in the Bass' life experiences but its those significant minority whites with their fake behavior that the Bass is addressing and it is those white who accuse the Bass of being a racist as a means to avoid addressing and facing their own racism they're struggling to keep under the surface. Its their fear of being seen through that causes them to make such frivolous accusations of the Bass being racist.

Half the posts of yours I read just seems to bash on people who aren't black. A lot of the threads you start feel very racist in their intent and nature. That is how they come across in my opinion.

Maybe you have a valid reason, i don't know you or you're history. I'm just saying what your posts look like to me.

Last edited:
as wrong as he is about race relations, it doesnt give you the right to bring his family into it

and btw, its 52nd street that is losing his black girl friends to white men
;)

You're assuming he has a family as did I.

The insult wasn't directed at the wife, whether existent or not.

The Bass' mother in law is a white woman and she and the Bass get along just fine, in fact very very good, almost like a mother and son, so the Bass is no racist, lay off the crack pipe.

You are the epitome of a racist. And you are not fooling anyone.

[SIZE=+1]The Last Gasp of the Angry White Man[/SIZE]
Link
Excerpt:
What we're seeing in these angry town halls these days is the last gasp of the angry white man. He's not quite sure what he's angry about, but he knows he's angry. It's not the world he used to know. He gets the disquieting feeling that he doesn't rule the roost anymore. And it's driving him crazy. One of the chants at the town hall events was, "No national healthcare!" Okay, mission accomplished. No one has proposed such a thing. So, I guess they can go home now befuddled at what they were yelling about. The reality is that what they have been manipulated into arguing against is a public option that would give them more choices, not less in health insurance. It wouldn't nationalize health insurance at all, let alone any part of the rest of the healthcare industry. But this isn't about health insurance. It isn't even about health care. You think those people are really this animated about having less health care options and making sure it costs more for them and their family? No, this is visceral for them. And it has nothing to do with their perceived choices on health care. This is about the sinking feeling in their stomach that they are losing power in this country - losing control. That the reigns of power are slipping out of their hands and they don't know what to do about it except yell, really loud.
In other words, all that talk about "equality" was bullshit
because rich, white, straight, old Republicans want to run everything.

kkk-mystery.jpg

No surprise here, the GOP are and have been a bunch of race baiting pricks via use of fear and smear tactics:

For The Modern GOP, It's A Return To The "White Voter Strategy"

and another thing, how many "race-baiting pricks" is Obama connected to?

Holder, Wright, the inaugural prayer asshole, Farrakhan,

oh I forgot. It's only racist when whites do it.

poor baby .... you sound like you have been opressed:eusa_boohoo:

Never made such a claim. I was explaining why republicans may not be targeting black voters.

Forum List

Back