For The Liberals And Demmies Here: 1 Trillion

Feb 9, 2011
Las Cruces, NM
I thought since so many here that are liberals and Democrats and Obama endorsers, they do not seem to be at all logical, literate, understanding and have absolutely no sagacity nor understanding of HS level mathematics. This is not a put down but a tragic reality, an immutable fact.

For an example, one flaming lefty actually posted this: "Its only been 3.3 Trillion that Obama has racked up, not 4 Trillion as you state!"

Whoa. Wow, what a saving.

Case in point.

The poster forgot to consider that figure is counting up!

So, here, this is 1 trillion dollars in $100 dollar bills, starting from one hundred dollars at first:

What does one TRILLION dollars look like?

And then, this 1 trillion dollar image included from that link, to see the overwhelming volume of what just 1 trillion is in $100 dollar bills, then take that image and duplicate again 15 times and counting rapidly. Notice in the left hand corner the image of a man...........Consider people, seriously:

pallet_x_10000.jpg

Imagine..........and behold....that is just one trillion...

Robert

"that Obama has racked up"

What utter bullshit. Break it down for us, Rocket Man.

And don't forget to include all the Iraq War debt that was run up off the books, which Obama put back on the books.

I thought since so many here that are liberals and Democrats and Obama endorsers, they do not seem to be at all logical, literate, understanding and have absolutely no sagacity nor understanding of HS level mathematics. This is not a put down but a tragic reality, an immutable fact.

For an example, one flaming lefty actually posted this: "Its only been 3.3 Trillion that Obama has racked up, not 4 Trillion as you state!"

Whoa. Wow, what a saving.

Case in point.

The poster forgot to consider that figure is counting up!

So, here, this is 1 trillion dollars in $100 dollar bills, starting from one hundred dollars at first:

What does one TRILLION dollars look like?

And then, this 1 trillion dollar image included from that link, to see the overwhelming volume of what just 1 trillion is in $100 dollar bills, then take that image and duplicate again 15 times and counting rapidly. Notice in the left hand corner the image of a man...........Consider people, seriously:

pallet_x_10000.jpg

Imagine..........and behold....that is just one trillion...

Robert

Can I get about one row of those stacks? You guys can have the rest, I don't care.

Oh, hell, I just saw the man standing in the lower left hand corner... Hell, I don't even need a row, just give me one single stack.

Immie

Last edited:
  • Banned

And don't forget to include all the Iraq War debt that was run up off the books, which Obama put back on the books.

You are on the ignore list since you are a gawddamn fucking asshole who eats shit for food, but wanted to see what you posted here. I chose "see post" and lo, look at that gibberish you asshole. Fucking 'lil commie liberal.

It's not just fucking Dems, though they are suffering from an affliction, fatal, of same, its the fucking Republicans too asshole. READ IT shit wipe!!!!!!

Now, fuck-fuck, have another steaming bowl of shit. Fucking liberal asshole retro woo-woos.....shit...so fucking lame and stupid.

Cool, back on ignore......hahahahahahahahaha (blank)

Robert

So it's either all BOOOOSH's fault or the debt came out of thin air, but it can't have been P-BO and his Peeps, could it?

Of course this is SOP for the left. If reality disagrees with their ideology, it's reality that's wrong... not their ideology.

You are on the ignore list since you are a gawddamn fucking asshole who eats shit for food, but wanted to see what you posted here. I chose "see post" and lo, look at that gibberish you asshole. Fucking 'lil commie liberal.

It's not just fucking Dems, though they are suffering from an affliction, fatal, of same, its the fucking Republicans too asshole. READ IT shit wipe!!!!!!

Now, fuck-fuck, have another steaming bowl of shit. Fucking liberal asshole retro woo-woos.....shit...so fucking lame and stupid.

Robert
^^^^ This post in light of the following,

Robert

Is great irony!

:lmao:

If its up to me,id gut all fed. Government working directly on behalf of the citizens without the variable of misuse or unaccountability to the citizens. Eliminate communism.
if i have a say,that trillion would be BACK in the till for the US CITIZEN,not the government.

Im not just an armchair,or a blabbermouth. I am really pushing to try to make a difference. Government for the people,of the people,by the people.
polaric opposite of communism.and political self interest.
we will become the checks and balances.

Robert
Aren't you the one who was calling Conservative a 'child' just a few days ago? :lol:

So it's either all BOOOOSH's fault or the debt came out of thin air, but it can't have been P-BO and his Peeps, could it?

Of course this is SOP for the left. If reality disagrees with their ideology, it's reality that's wrong... not their ideology.
Have you got that breakdown of that $4 trillion, Ralph Kramden? :lol:

Robert

Robert

Is great irony!

And he certainly became unhinged in record time! :lol:

Next sure sign: egregious spelling errors!

That is for the woo woos as they how they talk to each other. No irony at all--just a mirror held back into their rictus of a face...

Robert

Robert

Robert

Is great irony!

No irony. Just holding a mirror back into their rictus of a face, since that is how they talk to each other here. A mirror is all.

Robert

If its up to me,id gut all fed. Government working directly on behalf of the citizens without the variable of misuse or unaccountability to the citizens. Eliminate communism.
if i have a say,that trillion would be BACK in the till for the US CITIZEN,not the government.

Good, but to get us out of debt, we need 15+ of those image amounts just to get where Clinton left us, and he left us a suplus, to all surprise.

Robert

Forum List

Back