“For the First time in U.S. History"

Alexandre Fedorovski

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2017
"Trump Rewrites the Book on Emergencies", sais Christopher DeMuth in his article in the Wall Street Journal.

Washington’s response to the Covid-19 pandemic is upending one of the most durable patterns of American politics. Throughout history, national emergencies have led to a more powerful and centralized federal government and to the transfer of federal power from Congress to the executive branch. This time, the federal response rests largely on state and local government and private enterprise, with a wave of deregulation clearing the way. The Trump administration has seized no new powers, and Congress has stayed energetically in the game".
(Opinion | Trump Rewrites the Book on Emergencies)

President Trump announced another milestone over the weekend: More than 4 million Americans have now been tested.
“That’s a record anywhere in the world,” he said. The United States has now conducted more tests than France, the United Kingdom, South Korea, Japan, Singapore, India, Austria, Australia, Sweden, and Canadacombined.

Yes, both the federal and state authorities quickly shook off the stupor and began to fight against the invisible deadly enemy, whose "Godfather" has yet to be calculated and interrogated, although about 350 thousand Americans already call him in their petition:

"At the forefront of this is Bill Gates, who has publicly stated his interest in" reducing population growth "by 10-15%, by means of vaccination. Gates, UNICEF & WHO have already been credibly accused of intentionally sterilizing Kenyan children through the use of a hidden HCG antigen in tetanus vaccines ", stated in this petition .( ).

I realize how irritating the publication about the success of the President Trump’s administration 's mode of political management in the crisis for the political elite of the so-called “democratic” party who failed in a “velvet” parliamentary coup attempt, is.

I wonder what dirt they will now pour on the President.

Spectators gathered. We are waiting for the actors of the political comedy from the Democratic Party.

1587432197162.png

Last edited:
Really? Are you really this stupid?

A $2 trillion bailout, and the Fed buying another $5 trillion in bonds and you are saying the federal government has SHRUNK it's power?

The Federal Reserve has created a pretend economy. This is the biggest power grab in the history of the universe!

Really?

No power grab? Really? You know King Trump is the guy who claimed to have absolute power, right? Until someone bitch slapped him with the Constitution.

President Trump announced another milestone over the weekend: More than 4 million Americans have now been tested.
“That’s a record anywhere in the world,” he said. The United States has now conducted more tests than France, the United Kingdom, South Korea, Japan, Singapore, India, Austria, Australia, Sweden, and Canadacombined.

We're still 42nd in the world in testing last time I looked. We're doing better, but barely staying ahead of the Cayman Islands.

Rump instead uses an absolute number and Rumpbots swallow hook, line and sinker and then go "may I have another". Hard to believe.

QUOTE="g5000, post: 24499711, member: 34052"
Really? Are you really this stupid?

A $2 trillion bailout, and the Fed buying another $5 trillion in bonds and you are saying the federal government has SHRUNK it's power?
The Federal Reserve has created a pretend economy. This is the biggest power grab in the history of the universe!
Really?
No power grab? Really? You know King Trump is the guy who claimed to have absolute power, right? Until someone bitch slapped him with the Constitution.

The president is the "speaker" of that political group of special interests that is in control of the executive power. The American President relies on the institution of advisers who may have different opinions, as the history of the United States shows.

The genius of the President is to make the right decision. And do not "catch the word" of the President.

Coronovirus is a federal disaster. It negatively affects transport communications and trade.

If it were necessary to introduce a state of emergency, and the President would not have done so, you, part of the worthless democrats, would have accused him of not using his powers.

The Army, Air Force and Fleet, by the way, are deployed in different states, and if the virus began to disable the country's armed forces, which could undermine US security, the Supreme Commander TEMPORARY would have to take power in the country.

A
nd the fact that the federal printing press actually belongs to one family is another topic.

Italy has performed 21,000 tests per million people. The U.S. has performed 10,000 per million.

="g5000, post: 24499822, member: 34052"]
Italy has performed 21,000 tests per million people. The U.S. has performed 10,000 per million.

I think that on islands with a population of 100 people the situation is somewhat better than in the USA ...

No need to use statistics. Its godfather said that statistics is the BIGGEST hoax...

1587433817467.png

="g5000, post: 24499822, member: 34052"]

I think that on islands with a population of 100 people the situation is somewhat better than in the USA ...

No need to use statistics. Its godfather said that statistics is the BIGGEST hoax...

View attachment 325963

Then why did your own OP start with it?

Ms. Reade, 56, told The Times that the assault happened in the spring of 1993. She said she had tracked down Mr. Biden to deliver an athletic bag when he pushed her against a cold wall, started kissing her neck and hair and propositioned her. He slid his hand up her cream-colored blouse, she said, and used his knee to part her bare legs before reaching under her skirt.

“It happened at once. He’s talking to me and his hands are everywhere and everything is happening very quickly,” she recalled. “He was kissing me and he said, very low, ‘Do you want to go somewhere else?’”

Ms. Reade said she pulled away and Mr. Biden stopped.

“He looked at me kind of almost puzzled or shocked,” she said. “He said, ‘Come on, man, I heard you liked me.’”

At the time, Ms. Reade said she worried whether she had done something wrong to encourage his advances.

“He pointed his finger at me and he just goes: ‘You’re nothing to me. Nothing,’” she said. “Then, he took my shoulders and said, ‘You’re OK, you’re fine.’”

Mr. Biden walked down the hallway, Ms. Reade said, and she cleaned up in a restroom, made her way home and, sobbing
1587434936931.png

="Alexandre Fedorovski, post: 24500064, member: 67922"
QUOTE="Pogo, post: 24499888, member: 41527"

Then why did your own OP start with it?

You can laugh at me, but I don’t know what OP means

In a national crisis, Trump decided the best thing he could do for the country was let someone else handle it.

He’s not wrong, but it’s not good for him either.

="colfax_m, post: 24500118, member: 72716"
In a national crisis, Trump decided the best thing he could do for the country was let someone else handle it.

He’s not wrong, but it’s not good for him either.

Only now don’t tell me this: I watched the press conference of Governor Como, who said that they "did not need a king."

The fact that the Federal Government decided to transfer the crisis management department "on the ground" was the only right decision: the country has all the signs of a super-system and in this case, each of the subsystems must resolve issues within its competence.

These are the basics of managing Big Systems.

1587436746102.png

Last edited:

Forum List

Back