For Shame

I did:

"When you libs, Anybody but Bush, and peaceniks show some outrage at the jihadists that want you dead, we can worry about your precious "prison scandal".

You get so hung up on this petty bullshit that you lose sight of the big picture."

Originally posted by Bullypulpit
Now, wherever did you get that silly notion?

Because you believe in the devil. One cannot believe in the devil without also believing in God.

Thanks for the usual useless failure to address the issue. :rolleyes:

The "issue" has been "addressed", "readdressed", "rehashed", "milked", "given CPR", and is now being "kicked while DEAD"!

Originally posted by Pale Rider
Well, that would be your "spin" on it, and I don't buy it for one second. Our President is doing a fantastic job, and most Americans think so. Maybe you'll find a more simpathetic ear to your liberal diatribe over at Democraticunderground.com.

Ain't no heat in this kitchen son. Everything's going just fine.

And you're delusional. Go trolling somewhere else.

Originally posted by JIHADTHIS
I did:

"When you libs, Anybody but Bush, and peaceniks show some outrage at the jihadists that want you dead, we can worry about your precious "prison scandal".

You get so hung up on this petty bullshit that you lose sight of the big picture."

And again, the oly "big picture" is that of Dubbyuh's failure which you refuse to see.

Too bad no one had the balls in the first place to admit that this is what we did to humiliate them in order to get info out of them. If your captives don't fear pain or death, but fear humiliation then that's what you gotta do. It's war, it's ugly. We're adults we can handle the truth. It would have been a whole lot better then all the apologies and self righteous indignation......

the major flaw in this thinking is that nobody bothered to categorize these people detained in the prison. who were they? why were they detained? what was their crime? did they actually commit a crime? As a result of this ignorant insanity most of these people that were abused could provide NO information because they had no information to give. They were just citizens in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Originally posted by DKSuddeth
the major flaw in this thinking is that nobody bothered to categorize these people detained in the prison. who were they? why were they detained? what was their crime? did they actually commit a crime? As a result of this ignorant insanity most of these people that were abused could provide NO information because they had no information to give. They were just citizens in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Entirely possible. Maybe the plan was plausible but the execution wasn't.

And again, the oly "big picture" is that of Dubbyuh's failure which you refuse to see.

Read some of my other posts, I am not a blind Bush cheerleader.
You on the other hand seem to have such absolute contempt for Bush that you can not see clearly. You think Iraq, 9/11, jihadists, etc are all separate issues. They're not.

That's the big picture.

Now where did you get that equally silly notion?

Because you've posted a picture of our great President with 666 on his forehead. Obviously you're doing this because your under the impression, and want others to think it also, that that is the mark of the beast, aka, the devil. I don't think you would use that if you didn't believe it.

Therefore, you're demonstrating you believe in the devil, and there is no devil without the Lord, therefore you must also believe in the Lord.

So far, that's the only good thing I can see about you. Don't take it away. If you do, you'll be catagorized as just another rabid, loathing, liberal, and I'm sure you don't want that.

What becomes of a country that loses its capacity for repulsion?

Well, I don't know. Perhaps Bill "I spooged all over your dress. Here, you clean it up with this old parchment while I talk to Chirac" Clinton had something to do with it?:cof: Just guessing.

Originally posted by nbdysfu
Well, I don't know. Perhaps Bill "I spooged all over your dress. Here, you clean it up with this old parchment while I talk to Chirac" Clinton had something to do with it?:cof: Just guessing.

And consensual sex in the Oval Office is the moral equivalent of lying about the jsutification for war in Iraq...? I think not.

Originally posted by Pale Rider
Because you've posted a picture of our great President with 666 on his forehead. Obviously you're doing this because your under the impression, and want others to think it also, that that is the mark of the beast, aka, the devil. I don't think you would use that if you didn't believe it.

Therefore, you're demonstrating you believe in the devil, and there is no devil without the Lord, therefore you must also believe in the Lord.

So far, that's the only good thing I can see about you. Don't take it away. If you do, you'll be catagorized as just another rabid, loathing, liberal, and I'm sure you don't want that.

You obviously fail to grasp the concept of satire, and I find it amusing to irritate the faithful fans of Dubbyuh, such as yourself.

Read some of my other posts, I am not a blind Bush cheerleader.
You on the other hand seem to have such absolute contempt for Bush that you can not see clearly. You think Iraq, 9/11, jihadists, etc are all separate issues. They're not.

That's the big picture.

Believe me, if there were any reason to respect the man, I would.

And I find the evidence linking Saddam Hussein with Al Qaeda tenuous and questionable at best.

And consensual sex in the Oval Office is the moral equivalent of lying about the jsutification for war in Iraq...? I think not.

Prove where he lied about the reasons for war bully. As far as i saw, he stated everything pretty clearly. Removing WMDs from a dictator, freeing the Iraqi people, establishing a democracy in the Middle East. All are on their way to be completed. I can't see where he lied about any of this.

And I find the evidence linking Saddam Hussein with Al Qaeda tenuous and questionable at best.

Here's your tenuous link.

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/printer-friendly.asp?ARTICLE_ID=38685
http://newsmax.com/archives/ic/2004/5/27/100047.shtml

One of Saddam's Top officials is at a 9/11 planning meeting. Not in our documents but Saddam's documents. The more thats uncovered in Iraq, the more your going to look like an ass, bully. (although i can't imagine how much more of an ass you can look like at this point).

I don't think you have to like or respect Bush. I respect the fact that you don't like him, and wouldn't try to convince you that you should. That's the beauty of this system.

Look at the overall situation. The jihadists and their supporters have declared war on us numerous times in the past 20 years. That is undeniable fact. Iraq thumbed it's nose at the UN and failed to live up to the terms of it's cease fire agreement at the end of the Gulf War. All I hear from the peaceniks and appeasers is that we should address the "big problem" which would be "what causes these young muslim men to become jihadists"
We are addressing that by turning Iraq into a free and prosperous nation. The hope is that it will be an example in the Middle East that will hopefully be emulated in other places. Have we screwed up in the execution? Hell yes. But we need to succeed here. If we tuck tail and run, it will prove to the world that we don't have the guts to fight for what we believe in, and will eventually lead to the US being like Saudi Arabia.

Sorry, I'm not giving up my freedoms and wearing a burqua for no one. I'd rather die first.

Originally posted by insein
Prove where he lied about the reasons for war bully. As far as i saw, he stated everything pretty clearly. Removing WMDs from a dictator, freeing the Iraqi people, establishing a democracy in the Middle East. All are on their way to be completed. I can't see where he lied about any of this.

Really...? The people of Iraq want nothing more than to see the US gone...The US selected head of the interim government is not trusted by anyone, especially given his ties to the CIA and MI6. There have been no WMD's found to remove. And...get this...the reason for going to war in Iraq has changed 23 times.

You really need to watch something besides FOX news.

Originally posted by insein
Here's your tenuous link.

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/printer-friendly.asp?ARTICLE_ID=38685
http://newsmax.com/archives/ic/2004/5/27/100047.shtml

One of Saddam's Top officials is at a 9/11 planning meeting. Not in our documents but Saddam's documents. The more thats uncovered in Iraq, the more your going to look like an ass, bully. (although i can't imagine how much more of an ass you can look like at this point).

Hmm...worldnetdaily and newsmax, find a reliable source and I might belive it.

Forum List

Back