For more than 50 years, the Democrats have lied to blacks and taken them for granted...

I predict that in 2018, 2020, 2024 we are going to see massive shifts of black voters out of the Democratic Party, as Trump realizes his vision of a black America that is successful and a participant in the American dream.

hopefully by 2019. 100% of all normal black people would have figured out that all Democrats are racists, and the KKK history will be taught in all schools!

Yeah, I've never been able to figure out why black folks won't pay any attention to posters like we see here for advice.

Ah, another fine patronizing-racism thread, where several white guys explain how stupid all blacks are.

And then they wonder why blacks don't vote for them.

See, they're not racist. They're just saying a whole race is stupid. That's not racist, because they say it isn't.

Yeah, I've never been able to figure out why black folks won't pay any attention to posters like we see here for advice.
I know right? why dont black people listen to these republicans who call them n!ggers and call for segregating schools, and bringing back slavery and outlawing interracial dating, who claim inner city crime is black problem not an american problem, etc etc. Compared to the democrats who haven't successfully defeated these same racists?

lol honestly these republicans are probably wondering why blacks wont join the KKK with them

I know right? why dont black people listen to these republicans who call them n!ggers and call for segregating schools, and bringing back slavery and outlawing interracial dating, who claim inner city crime is black problem not an american problem, etc etc. Compared to the democrats who haven't successfully defeated these same racists?

lol honestly these republicans are probably wondering why blacks wont join the KKK with them
Wow, there's so many lies in this paragraph I can't count them all, starting with the fact that it was Democrats who did all these horrible things to blacks, and it was Republicans who freed the slaves after a Civil War started by Democrats, voted to end segregation over a Democratic filibuster, and fought the KKK, who by the way, lynched many Republicans who were trying to help black people in the South during Reconstruction.

Wow, there's so many lies in this paragraph I can't count them all, starting with the fact that it was Democrats who did all these horrible things to blacks, and it was Republicans who freed the slaves after a Civil War started by Democrats, voted to end segregation over a Democratic filibuster, and fought the KKK, who by the way, lynched many Republicans who were trying to help black people in the South during Reconstruction.
really you mean lincoln was rpeublican? ive never heard that before? i never knew the democrats so in favor of states rights

Forum List

Back