For Halloween fans,avoid Halloween Ends.

LA RAM FAN

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2008
For your own sake avoid this film.I love the Halloween films,this coming from a guy that does not like horror.Halloween was unique because of John carpenters theme.they should have incorporated how Michael gets killed in this movie in the last one,the last one was really good but this one just plain sucks.It’s horrible.It does not feel like a Halloween movie at all.I seriously began wondering if I was in the right theatre.yes it’s thst bad.This is right up there with the Halloween movie where Michael killed Laurie,thst was a complete no no and just utter crap movie,this one is almost as bad as thst one was.

Spoiler alert.

The thing thst is so horrible about it is there is this guy who like beats up on Michael which is insane because Michael is not even human and this guy has no problem with him and Michael also doesn’t even kill him when he sees him,he likes him fir some unexplainable reason.also the movie is mostly about this guy,Michael is seldom in the film.plus this guy fir some inexplicable reason goes on a killing spree as well.crap crap and utter crap is how I describe this garbage thst got made.

Apparently Jamie Lee Curtis was forbidden to have any input on this movie.
She said in an interview the movie is crap, but she had a contractual obligation.

Sounds like they are going to continue the slasher series with a new guy.

Yeah. We all know how THAT worked so well with Freddie Kreuger!!!!

For your own sake avoid this film.I love the Halloween films,this coming from a guy that does not like horror.Halloween was unique because of John carpenters theme.they should have incorporated how Michael gets killed in this movie in the last one,the last one was really good but this one just plain sucks.It’s horrible.It does not feel like a Halloween movie at all.I seriously began wondering if I was in the right theatre.yes it’s thst bad.This is right up there with the Halloween movie where Michael killed Laurie,thst was a complete no no and just utter crap movie,this one is almost as bad as thst one was.

Spoiler alert.

The thing thst is so horrible about it is there is this guy who like beats up on Michael which is insane because Michael is not even human and this guy has no problem with him and Michael also doesn’t even kill him when he sees him,he likes him fir some unexplainable reason.also the movie is mostly about this guy,Michael is seldom in the film.plus this guy fir some inexplicable reason goes on a killing spree as well.crap crap and utter crap is how I describe this garbage thst got made.

Spoilers.......

Yes....this was a dumb, really dumb movie. They didn't really know how to do what I think they wanted to do........and introducing some new guy, who for some odd reason becomes a killer, then teams up with Michael Meyers, then beats him up.......just disjointed, dumb and not worth the time I wasted watching it..........

I listen to the Halloweenies Podcast.....they all liked the movie, but I have to think that given time, they will come to hate this move. They are super fans of the original film, to the point they all made trips to the neighborhood where the original was filmed......I think that since Halloween 2018 and Halloween Kills were so bad, they were lulled into liking this film because they desperately want to like a new Halloween film....

This movie is just dumb......makes no sense.

As for the love story between the new guy and the grand daughter? This sort of dynamic was far better done in the original "Manhunter," movie where the killer meets a blind woman at work and they have a budding romance that is doomed.....the romance in this movie was just dumb........

Don't waste your time...wait for it to be on the endless cable channel loop where they play it dozens of times over a weekend......

She said in an interview the movie is crap, but she had a contractual obligation.

Spoilers.......

I think the new guy is just as dead as Michael Meyers in this film.....but he might be alive.....

Spoilers.......

Yes....this was a dumb, really dumb movie. They didn't really know how to do what I think they wanted to do........and introducing some new guy, who for some odd reason becomes a killer, then teams up with Michael Meyers, then beats him up.......just disjointed, dumb and not worth the time I wasted watching it..........

I listen to the Halloweenies Podcast.....they all liked the movie, but I have to think that given time, they will come to hate this move. They are super fans of the original film, to the point they all made trips to the neighborhood where the original was filmed......I think that since Halloween 2018 and Halloween Kills were so bad, they were lulled into liking this film because they desperately want to like a new Halloween film....

This movie is just dumb......makes no sense.

As for the love story between the new guy and the grand daughter? This sort of dynamic was far better done in the original "Manhunter," movie where the killer meets a blind woman at work and they have a budding romance that is doomed.....the romance in this movie was just dumb........

Don't waste your time...wait for it to be on the endless cable channel loop where they play it dozens of times over a weekend......
2aguy I myself liked Halloween kills and Halloween 2018. Those two at least made sense.they had their flaws like michael killing people just fir the sake of killing,I did not like thst.the newer Halloween films have gotten away from the fact michael did not kill innocent grandmas who had done nothing.you ain’t kidding the romance in this movie was dumb.man Halloween kills was much more satisfying than this garbage.

my only real complaint about the last one is it was not consistent with how the original ended showing them taking Michael off to jail when he git off the ground and left after loomis shot him many times and Laurie’s daughter getting killed,that was so uncalled fir and made no sense in the least her going back into the house knowing michael walked away and was not killed,those were my only two issues with the last one.

The other thing on this one thst made no sense was when laurie called to say she was going to commit suicide,why would the guy keep wanting to try and kill her if she was going to commit suicide.

Again,how does an ordinary human like him beat up on michael who is not even human and why is Michael friends with this dude and why does he do things like kill that old bum? Get serious.

Those people who said they liked this movie,they are obviously the types that don’t care how bad a Halloween movie is,that if the nsme Halloween is written as the name of the film,they will like it no matter what. :cuckoo: Those same people that liked this one no doubt loved that other garbage Halloween movie whom the producers of thst film should be shot,the one where Michael kills Laurie.

That’s what is funny about Halloween 2018, they like to pretend none of those other Halloween movies like that one ever happened.that Laurie was never killed by Michael.:cuckoo::rofl:

Last edited:

Yeah I’m sure she wanted out of it but had to do it cause of contract obligations.boy she sure told the truth the movie was crap,that’s an understatement.i wonder if she said the same thing on the other Halloween film that rivals this one as the worst Halloween film as being the most crappiest one of them all,the one where Michael kills her.you know anything about that one by chance Toffeenut Baconsmuggler ?

I'll go because I want to support big budget horror movies being released in theaters.

I know it's going to suck though. The first movie in the reboot trilogy wasn't too bad, the sequel started off all right but it quickly got bad. Especially Anthony halls character was terrible going after Michael with a ball bat and everyone yelling "evil dies tonight", even Laurie was eyeroll worthy.

I'm not going to like it, but I like seeing horror movies in theaters.

Forum List

Back