The U.S. tested the bully ( funny clown Putin ) for weakness

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
A favorite bully method called: "Hold Me Seven, I'm Crazy," which Putin brought up from his homeless childhood and which he used regularly, can now be scrapped.
The trick, like Michael Samuelievich Panikovsky's, has failed. (s.video below)
Read:
Decree No. 355 of the President of the Russian Federation of 02.06.2020

"On the Fundamentals of the State Policy of the Russian Federation in the Field of Nuclear Deterrence"
Article 19

c) Impact of the enemy on critical state or military facilities of the Russian Federation, the disabling of which would disrupt the response of nuclear forces;

Article 17. The Russian Federation reserves the right to use nuclear weapons in response to the use of nuclear weapons and other types of weapons of mass destruction against it and (or) its allies, as well as in the event of aggression against the Russian Federation using conventional weapons, where the very existence of the State is threatened.
As is known, the attack on the airfield of the strategic aviation damaged two Tu-95, which, according to the nomenclature, can carry up to 16 cruise missiles X-101 (X-102 version with a thermonuclear warhead), each. Thus the power of the nuclear triad of Russia is reduced.

And what do Russians see in response?
Nothing, as always. So it`s no big deal that a decree was violated. How many of these have already been wiped off the floor? Beginning with the memorable May decrees in several versions.

Of course, by showing the whole world that Putin is nothing but clown Panikovsky ( s.video ) in terms of his inner substance, the Americans took a big risk. True, as always they did not risk themselves.

Now the "great" geopolitician of all times and all nations can puff up his cheeks all they want and shout "Count me out, I'm crazy", but no one will take his bluster seriously. And no one will take him seriously. In general, even before it was not much considered, but now it will become the norm.

Translation of the video (USSR's movie Golden Calf ).

Clown Panikowsky Putin and Shura Balaganov

- Who are you? - Who are you? - Who are you? Did you see that?
Everybody saw it! You're all witnesses to what's about to happen.
Citizen! This isn't a night bar, it's a dairy café. What am I going to do to it! It's a sea of blood!
There's going to be a murder! Now I'm going to make you... -
Quiet, quiet. Sit down! Where were you brought up, Shura?

Hands off, what's the matter?! You've convinced me. You're the boss, I'm the deputy.

Forum List

Back