For all you Dr Who fans.

Ringel05

Diamond Member
Aug 5, 2009
Duke City
Sherlock success will hit Doctor Who, says BBC One boss

Writer Steven Moffat's commitments to BBC One drama Sherlock will mean fewer Doctor Who episodes in 2012, the channel's controller has said.

Danny Cohen told a Derbyshire media conference that Moffat "needs enough time to get that done and then start work on the next series of Doctor Who".

That meant there would be "not as many" episodes of Doctor Who, he added

BBC News - Sherlock success will hit Doctor Who, says BBC One boss

Oh Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Dr Who is one of the few tv shows I actually watch. Love the Doctor!!

I will take over, give it to me.

Doctor Who becomes a drunk and crashes the Tardis throughout the universe.

Same show really, except the drunk part.

I have lived his life.

Sherlock success will hit Doctor Who, says BBC One boss

Writer Steven Moffat's commitments to BBC One drama Sherlock will mean fewer Doctor Who episodes in 2012, the channel's controller has said.

Danny Cohen told a Derbyshire media conference that Moffat "needs enough time to get that done and then start work on the next series of Doctor Who".

That meant there would be "not as many" episodes of Doctor Who, he added

BBC News - Sherlock success will hit Doctor Who, says BBC One boss

Stephen Moffat recently announced that there will be 14 episodes in 2012, and is hinting about the surprises in store. The contract definitely calls for 14 episodes, but, if the muckety mucks are right, they will be delayed. Don't panic though, Moffat has some good writers on tap. Neil Garmon wrote one of the best episodes ever and could easily pen more next year.

The Doctor Who News Page: No full series for Doctor Who in 2012

Forum List

Back