For all of you running to support Alec Baldwin, listen to this

IMHO, the one who pulls the trigger is responsible for the result. Whether the case here rises to the charge of negligent homicide or not, I don't know. It is totally unbelievable that a person in that situation where he knows he's going to point a gun at someone and pull the trigger, that he does not check first to make sure there's no bullet in the chamber. And on top of that, why does he point the gun at the cameraperson anyway? Could he not point the gun away from her?
First off, union rules prohibit actually pointing the firearm at a person....

With that being said (and I'm allowing for the fact that you may not be familiar with firearms), with a revolver, the cylinder ALWAYS rotates a fresh round to line up with the chamber when you cock the weapon (or pull the trigger with a single-action)....

THAT is why people always kept an empty cylinder under the hammer to prevent accidental discharges before changes in the design were made for safety reasons, but revolvers still rotate the cylinder for the next shot (meaning that trick still works).....

Until the dumbass actually took the shot, the cylinder was clearly visible, and any idiot should have seen the round if he had even looked!!!!

Last edited:
It's my understanding that the retard was shooting a western (meaning that he had a REVOLVER in his hand)....

What kind of idiot can't look at the cylinder and not see a live bullet ( which would have been plainly visible with even a cursory inspection)????

If there was ever a case for negligent homicide, this fits the bill....

Apparently, this incident is just another example of why Liberals should NEVER be allowed to have a firearm!!!!!

Regardless what the people on set told him, he should have checked for himself.
Each time I'm at a friends house, who has a massive firearm collection, and we get to talking and handling his collection, I always check for myself and make sure FOR MYSELF even after he has told me a gun is unloaded, that the gun is unloaded.

I wouldn't be surprised if my dad has a few choice words to describe me since him and I do not see eye to eye on so many issues which is why I haven't had anything more to do with him in years. Right me if I am wrong, but didn't Mr. Baldwin and his daughter make up eventually?

God bless you and him and his family always!!!

Holly
Mr Baldwin is learning a lesson on life.....let's hope he does something good with it.

Remember this?
Calling your little girl names, and insulting her. I remember when this happened years ago, and as a father of daughters, I lost all respect I had for this guy.
Since then, he has repeatedly been a dick, and now maybe karma has finally paid him a visit.

I don't support Baldwin. He's always been an asshole. He's notorious for it.

That does not mean he is to blame for the recent shooting death.

All caught up now?

Remember this?
Calling your little girl names, and insulting her. I remember when this happened years ago, and as a father of daughters, I lost all respect I had for this guy.
Since then, he has repeatedly been a dick, and now maybe karma has finally paid him a visit.

definitely seems like a loose canon…and very irrational person. Wow, his own daughter? 11, 12 year old brainless child!? how did he “straighten her out?”

this man is out of control. it’s frankly understandable how homicidal the man is

Is there ever a "good cause" to call your child a "pig" and telling her she has no brains? Sorry, but this guy sounded violent, if I were her daughter at 11 or 12, I would have been pretty scared after hearing my father talk that way. He sounded violent, and out of control.
Baldwin lost alot of fans and then used his anti-Trump character to get some of them back and make sure he had job offers.
I have no respect for people that use politics to get work in movies.

It's my understanding that the retard was shooting a western (meaning that he had a REVOLVER in his hand)....

What kind of idiot can't look at the cylinder and not see a live bullet ( which would have been plainly visible with even a cursory inspection)????

If there was ever a case for negligent homicide, this fits the bill....

Apparently, this incident is just another example of why Liberals should NEVER be allowed to have a firearm!!!!!

~~~~~~
Firing a single action revolver requires the deliberate action of pulling back the hammer before you pull the trigger. That means that Baldwin deliberately fired the revolver at the camera crew.....

~~~~~~
Firing a single action revolver requires the deliberate action of pulling back the hammer before you pull the trigger. That means that Baldwin deliberately fired the revolver at the camera crew.....
Considering how irresponsible Baldwin was, this incident sure puts the entire gun control issue in context...

Instead of going after guns, it's obvious that we should take steps to make sure blithering idiots like Baldwin don't have access to a functioning firearm!!!

Oh FFS. If you idiots spent half as much time dealing with the actual issues instead of striving to get even. Get revenge. There wouldn’t be any problems in this world.

Actors are trained not to check the firearms. The reason is the weapon is supposed to be set up for the scene. And the shot and all the money would be ruined, wasted if the prop was checked by the score and had to be returned to ready to be used for the scene.

But you idiots don’t want to deal with the truth. You want to get that ducking leftist Baldwin. Damn the facts or truth. Get him.

According to reports he was handed a weapon and told it was cold. Cold is the terminology meaning unloaded for actors.

It sounds like the armorer screwed up. It sounds like the Prop Master screwed up. And it sounds like the Assistant Director Screwed up. Baldwin from the accounts followed directions.

Mistakes happen. Even to professionals.

People screw up. That is why we stress safety. But blaming Baldwin for doing what any actor would do is idiotic.

Say he is an asshole. I’ll agree. Say he is a leftist loon. I’ll probably agree. Say he is an elitist snob. I’ll agree. Blaming him for the industry standard is asinine. And it would be a lie. And I hate lies. The RW tells too many of those as it is.

Oh FFS. If you idiots spent half as much time dealing with the actual issues instead of striving to get even. Get revenge. There wouldn’t be any problems in this world.

Actors are trained not to check the firearms. The reason is the weapon is supposed to be set up for the scene. And the shot and all the money would be ruined, wasted if the prop was checked by the score and had to be returned to ready to be used for the scene.

But you idiots don’t want to deal with the truth. You want to get that ducking leftist Baldwin. Damn the facts or truth. Get him.

According to reports he was handed a weapon and told it was cold. Cold is the terminology meaning unloaded for actors.

It sounds like the armorer screwed up. It sounds like the Prop Master screwed up. And it sounds like the Assistant Director Screwed up. Baldwin from the accounts followed directions.

Mistakes happen. Even to professionals.

People screw up. That is why we stress safety. But blaming Baldwin for doing what any actor would do is idiotic.

Say he is an asshole. I’ll agree. Say he is a leftist loon. I’ll probably agree. Say he is an elitist snob. I’ll agree. Blaming him for the industry standard is asinine. And it would be a lie. And I hate lies. The RW tells too many of those as it is.
You know, if you want to cite industry standards, you might want to look at how Baldwin ignored them....

Last edited:

Forum List

Back