Food Things That Are Going To be Airdropped Into Gitmo When I Am World Dictator Part 1:

Lucy Hamilton

Diamond Member
Oct 30, 2015
Food things that are going to be airdropped into Gitmo when I am World Dictator Part 1:

Okay you ALL should KNOW that carrots and milk milk are literally getting airdropped on Day 1 - NOT CHOCOLATE milk of course, in fact one of my FIRST World Dictator Executive Orders will be FREE CHOCOLATE MILK for EVERYONE and if Vegans don't LIKE this I will have them COLLECTIVELY locked into Room 101 :smoke:

Okay so the next thing on Day 1 of my Regime to be airdropped into Gitmo is this:

1600111642803.png

^^^^ The POACHED egg! I mean WTF is even going ON with peoples who LIKE this? You can have boiled egg, scrambled egg, Devil egg, fried egg and so WHY would you WANT something as SLOPPY as Poached egg? Well on Day ONE of my Regime it's getting airdropped into Gitmo and so you should begin preparing ALREADY to cook an ALTERNATIVE to it because there are going to be NO EXCEPTIONS to this MOST HARDCORE RULE of mine, the Poached egg is literally up there with the Satanic carrots and milk milk :smoke:

Food things that are going to be airdropped into Gitmo when I am World Dictator Part 1:

Okay you ALL should KNOW that carrots and milk milk are literally getting airdropped on Day 1 - NOT CHOCOLATE milk of course, in fact one of my FIRST World Dictator Executive Orders will be FREE CHOCOLATE MILK for EVERYONE and if Vegans don't LIKE this I will have them COLLECTIVELY locked into Room 101 :smoke:

Okay so the next thing on Day 1 of my Regime to be airdropped into Gitmo is this:

View attachment 388636

^^^^ The POACHED egg! I mean WTF is even going ON with peoples who LIKE this? You can have boiled egg, scrambled egg, Devil egg, fried egg and so WHY would you WANT something as SLOPPY as Poached egg? Well on Day ONE of my Regime it's getting airdropped into Gitmo and so you should begin preparing ALREADY to cook an ALTERNATIVE to it because there are going to be NO EXCEPTIONS to this MOST HARDCORE RULE of mine, the Poached egg is literally up there with the Satanic carrots and milk milk :smoke:

You're doing wrong to poached eggs.. Because you dont understand their role in the circle of life.. Wasn't EVER meant to touch a plate by itself.. The need to poach is because of putting it on top of corned beef hash, pancakes, toast, even grits or oatmeal.. It's wonderful.....

Probably dont even HAVE corned beef hash in the Olde World.. C'est dommage. est trop triste

• Banned

View attachment 388636

You're doing wrong to poached eggs.. Because you dont understand their role in the circle of life.. Wasn't EVER meant to touch a plate by itself.. The need to poach is because of putting it on top of corned beef hash, pancakes, toast, even grits or oatmeal.. It's wonderful.....

Probably dont even HAVE corned beef hash in the Olde World.. C'est dommage. est trop triste

Going by the responses so far I can see that I might have to activate on Day 1 my Secret Police Section 46B-2C/3C this will be the Department Section to specifically deal with Dangerous Subversives Who Want To Protect Poached Eggs :smoke:

View attachment 388636

Going by the responses so far I can see that I might have to activate on Day 1 my Secret Police Section 46B-2C/3C this will be the Department Section to specifically deal with Dangerous Subversives Who Want To Protect Poached Eggs :smoke:
We will be the secret police........and feed you BS ...........and keep the poached eggs for ourselves......

Someone pass the Corned beef hash and some pepper please.......toast? yes poached on toast is good.

HIRE ME..........LMAO

View attachment 388636

We will be the secret police........and feed you BS ...........and keep the poached eggs for ourselves......

Someone pass the Corned beef hash and some pepper please.......toast? yes poached on toast is good.

HIRE ME..........LMAO

You better be careful as I have a team of AI all working on programming approx 500 MILLIONS Robot Soldiers ALL designed to follow commands like for eg:

"Activate En Masse Dragnet For Carrot Subversives" "Round Up Poached Egg Subversives"

View attachment 388636

HIRE ME..........LMAO

You better be careful as I have a team of AI all working on programming approx 500 MILLIONS Robot Soldiers ALL designed to follow commands like for eg:

"Activate En Masse Dragnet For Carrot Subversives" "Round Up Poached Egg Subversives"

Are your robot soldiers water proof? Test them again...

View attachment 388636

HIRE ME..........LMAO

I'm an electrician..........will have to booby trap their robot asses............

Bring in the 15kv transformer..................................gonna juice us some robots.........

View attachment 388636

HIRE ME..........LMAO

I'm an electrician..........will have to booby trap their robot asses............

Bring in the 15kv transformer..................................gonna juice us some robots.........

Filmed in California....

View attachment 388636

HIRE ME..........LMAO

Kid A one time in a situation NOT in my control NEARLY fell victim to the Dangerous Cult of The Poached Egg, but when he got home we had a talk about should I now have him Adopted or not and we agreed that he would willingly allow himself to be Indoctrinated by me into The Anti-Poached Egg Unit :smoke: He is now strictly scrambled egg or fried egg. Parents have to be careful because some other parents have dangerous food fetishes like poached egg or even WORSE CARROT CAKE :omg:

View attachment 388636

HIRE ME..........LMAO

I can't go into detail about how I know this stuff -- but electronically jamming their communications might make them return home to "mommy" and be pretty angry...

View attachment 388636

HIRE ME..........LMAO

Kid A one time in a situation NOT in my control NEARLY fell victim to the Dangerous Cult of The Poached Egg, but when he got home we had a talk about should I now have him Adopted or not and we agreed that he would willingly allow himself to be Indoctrinated by me into The Anti-Poached Egg Unit :smoke: He is now strictly scrambled egg or fried egg. Parents have to be careful because some other parents have dangerous food fetishes like poached egg or even WORSE CARROT CAKE :omg:

View attachment 388636

HIRE ME..........LMAO

I can't go into detail about how I know this stuff -- but electronically jamming their communications might make them return home to "mommy" and be pretty angry...

OMG! And they will see ME as "Mommy" :omg: I have a plan in the event of this though, that would be to take my ENTIRE Government down into our Emergency Bunker that is 200 feet below ground and it's great, I have a Martini Bar down there and CRUCIALLY a nail salon so I can get a manicure and a pedicure :smoke:

View attachment 388636

HIRE ME..........LMAO

They breed faster if you anger them.

Free-shipping-7pcs-lot-Simulation-food-items-eggs-Double-yellow-egg-poached-eggs-home-decoration-model.jpg

View attachment 388636

HIRE ME..........LMAO

em...........uhh...............step back from the battery and put the ignition device down.

Don't know what you are talking about.........

:rolleyes:

Forum List

Back