Food Network/Worst Cooks

wavingrl

Nov 14, 2012
ATL
This is a vent.

When I cannot stand anymore of 'the others' I have found some reprieve in the past on the Food Network.

Why I am so irritated by Worst Cooks I can't really say. The hyper attitude of the contestants, the 'I have learned so much and am so grateful--the atrocious concoctions they prepare--it is all annoying.

I don't see how it is possible to 'not be able to cook'--not that everyone can achieve a professional level.

There is another show --Best Hometown Cooks or something. Random people--a couple of some kind host dinner parties for guest chefs and other team members. Not very interesting.

And --Rachel Ray and Bobby Flay's show with lesser known celebrities that prepare meals for groups of people and the prize money goes to the winner's charity. The agonizing among the contestants after, before and during each round is draining.

The Food Network must have decided that the lowly TLC had some good ideas. Find really annoying people being #1.

I still like to watch Iron Chef. It is amazing what the top tier of professionals can do.

Forum List

Back