Fly Lands On A Steaming Turd

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
hillary-clinton-fly1.jpg
http://i0.wp.com/heatst.com/wp-cont...66px,5169px,1958px&resize=1188,450&strip=info

Debate Watch: Fly Lands on Hillary Clinton’s Face
By Heat Street Staff
9:27 pm, October 9, 2016

Debate Watch: Fly Lands on Hillary Clinton’s Face

There's still plenty of time for medical maladies to plague her party before election day. After last night's shellacing... Guess who you won't see in public for the next couple of weeks?

The fly went to Hillary and not Trump because there are places even flies will not go to and Trump is enough to "gag a Maggot"
To TyroneSlothrop: Nice misdirection, but flies know a meal when they see it:

Even the house fly that landed on Hillary Clinton’s face during the debate drove the message home.

We all know on what flies land.​

Trump Wants Hillary in Jail
By Judi McLeod
October 10, 2016

Trump Wants Hillary in Jail

Peggy Ryan did a great take on Hillary’s fly:

Though Hillary kept her practiced smile throughout the debate, she knew that her mask was slipping. She struggled to portray herself as a caring leader, a sweet, warmhearted grandmother who only wants to make the world a better place. But her alter ego bled through the wholesome image.

This was Hillary Clinton's worst nightmare, stranded out on that stage, alone, no rapid response team to spin Trump's facts, no media gang-bang to shut Trump up. It was just she and Trump, and she was losing.

Then opportunity arrived in the unlikely form of an ordinary housefly. Hillary's mind raced – does she swat it, take the chance of smashing the little SOB into her forehead? Does she shake her head and risk a seizure, try to flick it off but maybe lose balance? There's danger at every turn. Finally, like Benghazi, like her 30 years in politics, Hillary decides to do nothing.​

Norman Bates's mother:

Let them see what kind of a person I am. I'm not even going to swat that fly. I hope they are watching. They'll see. They'll see, and they'll know, and they'll say, "Why, she wouldn't even harm a fly…"​

October 14, 2016
Hillary's Psycho moment
By Peggy Ryan

Blog: Hillary's Psycho moment

How about we build a wall between Trump and women's "Gorgonzola" .....deny Trump the cheese
To TyroneSlothrop: Women would have been a lot safer had Bill Clinton been put behind walls decades ago:

EXCLUSIVE: How Bill Clinton’s Penthouse Pet lover died in a mysterious house fire that her sister believes was started to cover up her affair with the then Arkansas governor
By Martin Gould In Sims, Arkansas, And Fordyce, Arkansas, and Alana Goodman In Fordyce, Arkansas, For Dailymail.com
Published: 12:29 EST, 13 October 2016 | Updated: 14:16 EST, 13 October 2016

How Bill Clinton’s Penthouse Pet lover died in a mysterious house fire that her sister believes was started to cover up her affair with the then Arkansas governor | Daily Mail Online

Does anybody except media mouths take this guy seriously?

Vice President Joe Biden says former President Bill Clinton's past conduct is not a relevant issue in assessing the candidacy of Hillary Clinton.​

Assessing the way Hillary Clinton treated her husband’s victims is a legitimate issue:

"It shouldn't matter: Look, I can't make an excuse for Bill Clinton's conduct, and I wouldn't attempt to make any excuses for the conduct, but he paid a price for it," Biden said in an interview Thursday with NBC's "Meet the Press."

XXXXX

"He paid a price, he was impeached, and he expressed his deep sorrow and acknowledged what he did," said Biden, whose comments came after Donald Trump held a photo opportunity with three women who have accused former President Clinton of sexual misconduct.​

Bill Clinton was punished so severely he got a second term thanks to Biden & Company. Clinton went on to became a multimillionaire after leaving office. I long to be punished the same way.

As for the GOP's Trump, Biden had a much harsher assessment.

"This guy, as I said, has acknowledged that he has been a sexual predator. He's acknowledged that he's abused his power," Biden said. "The textbook definition of what constitutes sexual assault."​

VP Biden says Bill Clinton's conduct 'shouldn't matter' in election, slams Trump
Everett Rosenfeld

VP Biden says Bill Clinton's conduct 'shouldn't matter' in election, slams Trump

I assume rape does not constitute sexual assault.

To be fair, murder to cover-up sex does not constitute sexual assault.

EXCLUSIVE: How Bill Clinton’s Penthouse Pet lover died in a mysterious house fire that her sister believes was started to cover up her affair with the then Arkansas governor

Forum List

Back