Flu - 2015

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
The Flu Is A National Epidemic And We Aren’t Ready
by Carimah Townes Posted on December 30, 2014 at 3:48 pm Updated: December 31, 2014 at 9:19 am

3,434Share This 138Tweet This
"The Flu Is A National Epidemic And We Aren’t Ready"

Share:

cough-638x425.png

CREDIT: Shutterstock

According to the Centers for Disease Control, the flu is now an epidemic nationwide. That’s bad news, considering that the Department of Homeland Security is “ill-prepared” to combat a deadly virus outbreak and past data shows a deadly avoidance of vaccinations.

So far in the 2014-2015 flu season, 15 children have already died from influenza. As of the 51st week this year (December 14-20), every region in the country has been infected. Data from that week concluded that 22 states reported significant flu activity, up from 13 states in the previous week. Google also concluded that the flu has reached intense levels based on real-time flu-related web inquiries.

On average, 24,000 people are killed by the flu every year.

The Flu Is A National Epidemic And We Aren t Ready ThinkProgress

===================

From the CDC

Weekly U.S. Influenza Surveillance Report Seasonal Influenza Flu CDC

===================

CDC: Flu shot less effective this year because current virus has mutated

http://www.cnn.com/2014/12/04/health/flu-vaccine-mutated-virus/index.html

====================

No, the CDC did not just apologize and admit that this year’s flu vaccine doesn’t work

No the CDC did not just apologize and admit that this year 8217 s flu vaccine doesn 8217 t work 8211 Respectful Insolence

====================

The Flu Plot
flushot.jpg

Claim: A Johns Hopkins scientist issued a "blistering report" on flu vaccines in the British Medical Journal.

content-divider.gif

mixture.gif
MIXTURE

Read more at snopes.com Johns Hopkins Scientist Exposes Flu Vaccine Danger

========================

Gotta love the internet.

About the flu, I've never had a flu or pneumonia shot and don't intend to have one this year either. I also don't get the flu, colds or pneumonia.

If by chance I get the flu this year and die, I'll be sure to let y'all know.

I blame Hussein for all the infectious diseases this year, particularly in schools.

Worst than Satan this American President.

Wash your hands frequently throughout the day. Use hand sanitizer. Sneeze or cough into your elbow.

I would rather run the risk of catching a flu, than get a shot and run the risk of catching... a flu.

Wash your hands frequently throughout the day. Use hand sanitizer. Sneeze or cough into your elbow.

I would rather run the risk of catching a flu, than get a shot and run the risk of catching... a flu.
thats the key....WASH THE HANDS every time you get back from somewhere.....

Forum List

Back