Flotilla boat sabotaged in Greece

Discussion in 'Israel and Palestine' started by alexa, Jun 28, 2011.

1. alexa

alexa VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +76
    Not enough that Israel manages to con Greece into delaying departures with lies about the seaworthiness of the boats ...she has gone further and damaged one. I seem to remember a similar thing happened last time - to the Irish boat I think.

Gaza flotilla activists: One of our ships was sabotaged - Haaretz Daily Newspaper | Israel News

2. RetiredGySgt

RetiredGySgt Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,990
    If Israel were the supposed monster you retards keep painting her as, there would be no Palestinians to aid. Or they would just sink the ships and be done with it.

3. alexa

alexa VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +76
    It is your mind that sees the sabotaging of the boat and the pressure put on Greece to delay the flotilla's departure as the action of a 'monster'. I suggest you give that some thought.

4. RetiredGySgt

RetiredGySgt Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,990
    Not even. You and all the Jew haters on this board are a one trick pony. It all leads to claiming Israel is committing Genocide. Never mind that no such thing is happening, never mind that since at least 1967 the Israelis could have wiped out or relocated every Arab in Palestine many times over. Never mind that Israel has not initiated hostilities only responded to them to include 4 wars started by Arab States. Never mind that Arab terrorists lob rockets, missiles and mortars at day care centers, schools, malls and other purely civilian establishments. Never mind that Arab Terrorists target buses and pizza parlors for suicide bombs.

I feel we should just cut to the chase and be done with your bullshit claims and lies.

By the way? Provide evidence that the Arabs or their supporters did not cut the shaft for propaganda purposes. Or any shred of evidence Israel did it.