Florida Republicans to gun hating doctors mind your own business

I'll have to remember that when my mailman (once again) puts envelopes in the wrong mailbox even though all of my mailboxes are clearly marked with the name of the tenant and the addresses.

And I'll have to remember that when I complain to the post office and they tell me there's nothing they can do about it......shit happens.

Guy, the UPS is just is likely to fuck these things up and they'll charge a lot more to do it.

My guess- if you letter carrier is putting stuff in the wrong mailbox, it's probably because he knows your an asshole.

And... Unwatch thread. I'm done.

Good choice.

I'll have to remember that when my mailman (once again) puts envelopes in the wrong mailbox even though all of my mailboxes are clearly marked with the name of the tenant and the addresses.

And I'll have to remember that when I complain to the post office and they tell me there's nothing they can do about it......shit happens.

Guy, the UPS is just is likely to fuck these things up and they'll charge a lot more to do it.

Not true. The error rate for UPS and FEDEX is much lower than for the USPS.

My guess- if you letter carrier is putting stuff in the wrong mailbox, it's probably because he knows your an asshole.
If he does, then he should be fired. He would be if he worked for UPS. The fact that the USPS doesn't even care to resolve the problem tells you all you need to know about them.

Right, you're an Ugly American, we get it. The more compassionate people, OTOH, disagree with you. And if the factories are not helping, why do so many clamor to work there and make a lot more money than they can any where else? You said yourself you don't care about what happens to them, apparently you don't know when something good does.

do you do special excercises to remain this fucking stupid? Big corporations don't go to third world shitholes because they care about the shit-kickers who live there. They do it so they can do the things they can't do here- Child Labor, underpaying people, polluting the air and the water.. Jesus fucking Christ are you stupid...
And the people who live there flock to work at the factories because they get paid more than they would anywhere else. Are you SURE you're old enough to be on the internet by yourself?

Right, you're an Ugly American, we get it. The more compassionate people, OTOH, disagree with you. And if the factories are not helping, why do so many clamor to work there and make a lot more money than they can any where else? You said yourself you don't care about what happens to them, apparently you don't know when something good does.

do you do special excercises to remain this fucking stupid? Big corporations don't go to third world shitholes because they care about the shit-kickers who live there. They do it so they can do the things they can't do here- Child Labor, underpaying people, polluting the air and the water.. Jesus fucking Christ are you stupid...
And the people who live there flock to work at the factories because they get paid more than they would anywhere else. Are you SURE you're old enough to be on the internet by yourself?

Joe is all boo-boo faced now. I think this is what did it:

Englands gun ban .png

View attachment 68839
That and the determined opposition armed with facts and insisting on reasoned instead of emotional statements.

View attachment 68839
That and the determined opposition armed with facts and insisting on reasoned instead of emotional statements.

Every example they have on gun bans shows just about the same thing. The ban in Australia didn't produce any real results. Neither did the Brady Bill which was eventually not renewed.

So if it's not the guns, then what is it? It's the people. It's what we've been saying all along. If you don't have a screwdriver to open up the battery compartment on your remote control for the TV, then you'll pull out a dime and open it that way.

People will kill with or without guns just like people will commit suicides with or without guns. So why harp on guns? Because it's easier to come up with a solve-all solution than it is to get into the complexities of the violent mind.

Forum List

Back