Florida police officer suspended for liking his wife's facebook comments critical of Rashida Tlaib f

Officer Pablo Lima was placed on administrative leave by the Bay Harbor Islands police department on Friday for liking a Facebook post his wife posted back in early 2019.

Florida Police Officer Suspended for 'Liking' His Wife's Facebook Comments Critical of Rashida Tlaib FROM LAST JANUARY!

Oh look when your not a Trump-hating ass kisser.........

As an officer of the law, you're supposed to be dispensing justice dispassionately. When you like a post (even if it's your own family) that says that a member of Congress (and a naturalized US Citizen) would commit an act of domestic terrorism, you show your bias and prejudice. He'll be lucky if they don't fire him just for the bad press it's bringing. My guess is that if he didn't like the post, they might have just pulled him aside to say "hey, this kinda looks bad from a department standpoint".

Just another reminder that social media is a double edge sword. Yes, you have the right to express your opinion. But that doesn't mean that people (including your employer) can't hold it against you.

^^^ The sad thing is that a person's decision to be silent may not be any different. The silence could be even more damaging.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Officer Pablo Lima was placed on administrative leave by the Bay Harbor Islands police department on Friday for liking a Facebook post his wife posted back in early 2019.

Florida Police Officer Suspended for 'Liking' His Wife's Facebook Comments Critical of Rashida Tlaib FROM LAST JANUARY!

As an officer of the law, you're supposed to be dispensing justice dispassionately. When you like a post (even if it's your own family) that says that a member of Congress (and a naturalized US Citizen) would commit an act of domestic terrorism, you show your bias and prejudice. He'll be lucky if they don't fire him just for the bad press it's bringing. My guess is that if he didn't like the post, they might have just pulled him aside to say "hey, this kinda looks bad from a department standpoint".

Just another reminder that social media is a double edge sword. Yes, you have the right to express your opinion. But that doesn't mean that people (including your employer) can't hold it against you.
She pals around with terrorists.......not outside reality that she could give material support even if it's just rhetoric

Last edited:
Does this cop's wife and her post say Rashida Tlaib would commit an act of terrorism?
I must not be reading the same OP material that you are. I never saw that even implied.

Nevertheless muzzling this citizen's simple right to a political opinion is bullshittery and if his department has no specific
policy about simply saying "me too" then this department has a legal problem on their hands.

Does this cop's wife and her post say Rashida Tlaib would commit an act of terrorism?
I must not be reading the same OP material that you are. I never saw that even implied.

Nevertheless muzzling this citizen's simple right to a political opinion is bullshittery and if his department has no specific
policy about simply saying "me too" then this department has a legal problem on their hands.
This nonsense is exactly why he won in 2016 and will again in 2020

There’s more

Denver Post Columnist Claims He Was Fired for Insisting There Are Only Two Sexes | National Review

A Denver Post opinion writer was for for saying there are only two sexes

Follow the link in the GWP link to a site where you will get the story.
https://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/community/broward/article224926745.html

Again, you certainly have the right to express your opinion. But that doesn't mean there won't be any repercussions or blowback. My guess is his department didn't think liking a post that implies a member of Congress would commit an act of terrorism was a good look...and they'd be right. My guess is his department is on solid ground here. He might just get a slap on the wrist. Couple of weeks of "keep your bloody head down and shut up".

I don't know why people uses their facebook account as an ordinary tool for conversating. It should only be use to inform others what is going on in the world. You can't use it to express your feelings or thoughts. It is because they are using that data to create a profile of you. To turn you into a suspect for a crime that wasn't committed. Facebook are using the public as guinea pigs for this Precog program.

Forum List

Back