Another Bernie Sanders field organizer wants to murder Repubicans and open gulags...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
The only people who would be surprised by the actual beliefs of bernie sanders supporters will be the morons who vote for him and then find themselves marched up to the guillotine.......

ANOTHER Sanders Staffer Calls for Violent Revolution: 'Guillotine the Rich,' Throw Republicans in Gulags

James O'Keefe has dropped another hidden camera video that caught another Bernie Sanders campaign staffer advocating for violence, destroying the American system of government, assassinating the rich, and putting Republicans in gulags. Martin Weissgerber is a paid field organizer for the Bernie campaign. He is the second field organizer that O'Keefe has exposed as a communist moron who wants to kill Americans and destroy capitalism and our Republic.

Weissgerber begins his conversation in the video saying, "I'm a communist. I'm ready to start tearing bricks up and start fighting." This destroys the excuse that Bernie fans were making after the first video dropped that Kyle Jurek was just a lone weirdo who thought gulags were great. Turns out Weissgerber does too, and he wants to put you in one or cut off your head. "I'm ready for the f***ing revolution, bro. Guillotine the rich."

On top of that horrifying thought, Weissgerber wants Bernie Sanders to have full control over the country without those pesky other branches of government like the judiciary or the legislative branch. He wants to dissolve those. "Do we just cease, do we just dissolve the Senate, House of Representatives, the Judicial Branch, and have somebody like Bernie Sanders and a cabinet of people make all the decisions for the climate? I mean, I'm serious," he says, waving his hands. "What will help us is when we send all the Republicans to the 're-education' camps," he continued, using sarcastic air quotes for "re-education camps."

Considering it was a BERNIE supporter who shot up a baseball field full of republicans...wouldn't you think bernie would be a little more concerned about this?

Considering it was a BERNIE supporter who shot up a baseball field full of republicans...wouldn't you think bernie would be a little more concerned about this?

Are you kidding....that is one of the things they look for in Bernie Bros.....level of commitment....

Considering that the OP's source is a convicted criminal and fraud who got his ass sued for libel, wouldn't you think the OP would be a little more concerned about finding better sources?

Oh wait, I'm sorry, that's not the same thing. The OP's sources are something he actually has control over. Never mind.

Considering that the OP's source is a convicted criminal and fraud who got his ass sued for libel, wouldn't you think the OP would be a little more concerned about finding better sources?

Oh wait, I'm sorry, that's not the same thing. The OP's sources are something he actually has control over. Never mind.

O'keefe is one of the remaining journalists in the country....actually exposing the left and who they really are....it used to be you asshats admired under cover journalism...when it was going after your enemies...now that someone is doing it to you, and your real beliefs and activities are being exposed...all of a sudden you don't like it so much.

Instead of attacking the source, you should just acknowledge that extremists exist on both sides.

. . . so O'Keefe found another Art School drop out. . . Big Deal. Like we wouldn't be able to find them on the other side if we were were bored and looked?

This guy is just the foil of James Alex. Whoope-De-Do.

O'keefe is one of the remaining journalists in the country....actually exposing the left and who they really are....it used to be you asshats admired under cover journalism...when it was going after your enemies...now that someone is doing it to you, and your real beliefs and activities are being exposed...all of a sudden you don't like it so much.

Agreed.

Assange is in Prison, that doesn't make his work any less compelling.

However, what you are doing in making a composition fallacy.

This one guy is NOT like all the people on the left.

Fallacy of composition - Wikipedia

Ummm nnnnnnno. Real journalists don't B&E a Senator's office dressed as a telephone repairman to try to bug them. Real journalists don't dress like a blaxploitation film pimp to illegally tape somebody and then dishonestly edit the tape. That's why he got his ass busted, and rightly so. But it's at least revealing for you to admit what your standards are, even if we already knew.

Instead of attacking the source, you should just acknowledge that extremists exist on both sides.

. . . so O'Keefe found another Art School drop out. . . Big Deal. Like we wouldn't be able to find them on the other side if we were were bored and looked?

Actually I'm not posting about O'Keefe --- I'm posting about the OP and his "ethics".

As you just did in post 8.

Agreed.

Is Assange in prison for his work though?

Ummm nnnnnnno. Real journalists don't B&E a Senator's office dressed as a telephone repairman to try to bug them. Real journalists don't dress like a blaxploitation film pimp to illegally tape somebody and then dishonestly edit the tape. That's why he got his ass busted, and rightly so. But it's at least revealing for you to admit what your standards are, even if we already knew.
^^^
POGO school of journalism gets to define what REAL journalism is. :71:

Also gets to define what REAL politicians are as well. :71:

. . . I suppose he gets to define reality? :dunno:

Agreed.

Is Assange in prison for his work though?

yep.

Google this; "“The Revelations of WikiLeaks” site:consortiumnews.com"

The genocidal Progressive was the source of the comment and the silence from his fellow USMB Progressives is deafening and frightening.

Derp,

OP's ssd source is the Bernie staffer that wanted to open Gulags.

Do yu ou realize how stupid you look defending the indefensible?

No...real journalists...democrat party journalists....cover up for harvey weinstein and jefferye epstein.........the real journalists of the democrat party mourn the death of an iranian terrorist...

See, I get where you are coming from....

Derp,

Sigh. Another day of "let's read to the Illiterati". Here we go.

FIRST PHRASE of the linked article:

>> James O'Keefe has dropped another hidden camera video <<​

That's the same shit he got busted for with ACORN. He had to settle up a six-figure payment to the guy he libeled. Not to mention the taping was illegal all by itself even before the dishonest edits. O'Keefe had to issue an apology too, which of course was covered wall-to-wall on Fox Noise, the same venue where he peddled the fake video. Except no it wasn't.

I mean it's right above in post one of this thread. You don't even have to click. :banghead:

Do YOU realize how stupid you look being unable to read? Fix that.

Meanwhile, if you think you can actually construct an Ass-ociation Fallacy out of this, by all means show us evidence, even if it's an illegal video, of Bernie Sanders instructing his people to use violence in any way. I'll be here waiting.

Actually I'm not posting about O'Keefe --- I'm posting about the OP and his "ethics".

As you just did in post 8.

Not really. I'm saying, the story is TRUE. I am not attacking O'Keefe at all. What I am saying, is this is not representative at all of most Bernie supporters. I know a shit ton of Bernie supporters, and they don't think this way.

How utterly stupid.

We know there are a few Trump supporters on this site that if Trump were impeached would support armed revolt, but that is not the majority of Trump supporters. Even if you could get one or two on video saying they support armed rebellion if he were impeached, it does not represent all those in his rallies. We know this.

Derp,

Sigh. Another day of "let's read to the Illiterati". Here we go.

FIRST PHRASE of the linked article:

>> James O'Keefe has dropped another hidden camera video <<​

That's the same shit he got busted for with ACORN. He had to settle up a six-figure payment to the guy he libeled. Not to mention the taping was illegal all by itself even before the dishonest edits. O'Keefe had to issue an apology too, which of course was covered wall-to-wall on Fox Noise, the same venue where he peddled the fake video. Except no it wasn't.

I mean it's right above in post one of this thread. You don't even have to click. :banghead:

Do YOU realize how stupid you look being unable to read? Fix that.

Meanwhile, if you think you can actually construct an Ass-ociation Fallacy out of this, by all means show us evidence, even if it's an illegal video, of Bernie Sanders instructing his people to use violence in any way. I'll be here waiting.

. . . and do you really think O'Keefe does that shit anymore? :dunno:

C'mon, use your head.

The only thing left is the fallacy of Association.

Attacking sources and not taking actual positions on things is all Poogoo has.

Forum List

Back