Florida man forced to remove Trump flag from boat gets even....

People are getting sick of this Hitler fkn shit------ Watch that bitch in Michican get her gay ass handed to herself the dumb bitch talked to her ppl as if they were children. I'd say fk you just because it is a dreamed uup " temp. law" doesn't make it legally right either pos LOSER.
MOMMY SAYS YOU BETTER OBEY!!

BITCH

1588686198736.png

Last edited:
People are getting sick of this Hitler fkn shit------ Watch that bitch in Michican get her gay ass handed to herself the dumb bitch talked to her ppl as if they were children. I'd say fk you just because it is a dreamed uup " law" doesn't make it legally right either pos LOSER.

BITCH

View attachment 332247

What?

That was very heart warming to see him shaft the HOA at the same time Support President Trump

To be fair, the HOA also wouldn't allow someone to fly a "BIDEN" flag if they wanted to, either.

Not that anyone would put that dipshit's name on a boat...

Cuban American..

Omg, he's fucking awesome! That's what a real American looks like, bitches!

In your fucking faces, you commie bastards! :auiqs.jpg:

Good for him. Anything that put a stick in the eyes of those little control freaks that run and manage HOAs. Fuck those people are petty busybodies.
There should be a Federal law against that shit. I have seen many suffering at the hands of the mini-gestapos known as HOAs. Do you own your house or not? Wtf?!
It ain't right what those HOAs do.

A couple years ago..on the way to a job.. I came across a piece of plywood in a front yard..leaned up against an Oak tree and obviously the acid leaves from the Oak ..there was no grass..it was natural.

Sign had 6 letters on it:

HOA
GFY

:auiqs.jpg:

People are getting sick of this Hitler fkn shit------ Watch that bitch in Michican get her gay ass handed to herself the dumb bitch talked to her ppl as if they were children. I'd say fk you just because it is a dreamed uup " law" doesn't make it legally right either pos LOSER.

BITCH

View attachment 332247

What?

Maybe uup those comprehension abilities......... Others got it just fine bahahahh

Good for him. Anything that put a stick in the eyes of those little control freaks that run and manage HOAs. Fuck those people are petty busybodies.
There should be a Federal law against that shit. I have seen many suffering at the hands of the mini-gestapos known as HOAs. Do you own your house or not? Wtf?!

And then these dumb asses never realize they tech. NEVER own their home hows that-----Don't pay those taxes and watch how fast one loses that house.
lol

BITCH

View attachment 332247

What?

Maybe uup those comprehension abilities......... Others got it just fine bahahahh

No, it actually appears as though they ignored it...

I battled my HOA about 20 years ago. Also over a boat. I built a 10ft privacy fence to enclose it because all the lake slips were already rented and my boat was too tall for traditional storage under cover. The boat was brand new and fully loaded with upgrades so parking it in a boat parking lot was out of the question. The fight lasted 2 years and the court ultimately it out.

Nothing like fucking up a perfectly good boat to make some stupid political point.

But I guess he showed them.

Geez, I never complained about my neighbor's boat. No HOA.
Sure it violated city ordinances or some shit. Fuck that! None of his other neighbors or me ever complained. He had a 28-foot cabin cruiser in his front yard. Right up next to the fence between us. I gave zero fucks. That being there wasn't hurting me at all. Total bullshit rules these assholes come up with.
It's your property, you should be able to do what you want.
If I was some tattletale leftist POS, he would have to move that thing to somewhere where he has to pay for storage or something. What kind of asshole would do that to their neighbor? The leftist kind, I suppose.
Oh! You can tattle on people and get the government to do things..that's not helping anyone.
In fact it probably hurts people.
I ain't the one. I strung up my neighbor here's clothesline, and he loves it!
People should be able to do what they want on their own property.
I have heard over 50 HOA horror stories. There should be a Federal law that they cannot do that bullshit!

Last edited:
I've dealt with HOAs in the past. Bunch of self important do gooders that fill their time in their pathetic lives by controlling everything they can. Now I live on a private drive with an acre and a half. I can have flags, boats, quads....anything I want.
Much happier.

Forum List

Back