Florida is swamped by disease outbreaks as quackery replaces science

I love seeing how many posters are ignorant about the difference between German Measles and Measles.
About 25 years ago, I hurt my ankle in Glasgow, so I went to the hospital for an x-ray. I asked them what this rash was and the whole room cleared. Apparently it was German measles. I think I was off work for a couple of weeks and that was really it.

To this day, I've never read up on what German measles is all about. So I think I'll finally Google it.

Edit - just read up on it. Had all my jabs as a kid, had the MMR vaccine. Just means I'm immune to future infections! Apparently it's a mild thing if you're not a pregnant woman.

Last edited:

But now, with an entirely preventable outbreak of measles spreading across Florida, medical experts are questioning if quackery really has become official health policy in the nation’s third most-populous state.

As the highly contagious disease raged in a Broward county elementary school, Ladapo, a politically appointed acolyte of Florida’s far-right governor Ron DeSantis, wrote to parents telling them it was perfectly fine for parents to continue to send in their unvaccinated children.

This is what happens when you appoint political stooges to important positions. How many people will this cretin kill before they sack him ?

Meanwhile, two more of my acquaintances passed from what is being called "turbo cancer". One was dx in Dec and gone in late Feb.

Gosh, wonder what's causing all these aggressive cancers???

Meanwhile, two more of my acquaintances passed from what is being called "turbo cancer". One was dx in Dec and gone in late Feb.

Gosh, wonder what's causing all these aggressive cancers???
A lifetime of lead poisoning, something common among conservative boomers, is a known cancer risk.

It makes sense. Lead poisoning also makes people stupid and violent, which makes them conservative.

The first case of Measles in 20 years was in Florida, thanks to anti-vaxxer’s. Now say hello to Polio, Chickenpox and Smallpox thanks to Trump.​

nttj14if46mc1.jpeg

Attachments

• 417482221_396000733018539_8667710713212017837_n.jpg
    417482221_396000733018539_8667710713212017837_n.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 1
My older sister got the measles and had hospitalized, with her temperature reaching 106 and an eye infection. This was in the mid 1960’s. I was a baby.

I had serious food allergies to all fowl and could not get the vaccine at all. Since everyone in my school was vaccinated, I was protected.

Maybe in a Shithole country like Wales, Measles is a big deal, but not here in America. I had the 9 day measles in May 1963, and the German measles the following year. I remember my brother with the German variety, and how he was talking in a German accent during his confinement.

Most likely illegals. They're generally not vaccinated, and the Biden regime doesn't test or vaccinate illegals coming into our country.

All the lefties will do is put their fingers in their ears, close their eyes, and scream 'Nuh uh, it's the evil maga anti vaxxers', they're that pathetic and stupid.

My older sister got the measles and had hospitalized, with her temperature reaching 106 and an eye infection. This was in the mid 1960’s. I was a baby.

I had serious food allergies to all fowl and could not get the vaccine at all. Since everyone in my school was vaccinated, I was protected.
Once again, reverting back to the pre-Covid "vaccination" definition of vaccine.

Fuck off. You and your ilk have brought it back by allowing 10 million unvaccinated illegals into the country,

You're nothing but a lying piece of shit.
This death cultist is particularly enraged over how the decent people stopped his cult from killing a million people in the USA.

Moloch wanted a those million dead as burnt offerings. OldFlame failed to deliver them to his dark lord Moloch, so now Moloch is displeased with his minion OldFlame. Hence OldFlame's rage here.

This death cultist is particularly enraged over how the decent people stopped his cult from killing a million people in the USA.

Moloch wanted a those million dead as burnt offerings. OldFlame failed to deliver them to his dark lord Moloch, so now Moloch is displeased with his minion OldFlame. Hence OldFlame's rage here.

Let's hear you demand that unless one is fully vaccinated according to US standards, they are not allowed into the country. You can keep trying to spew your lies, and try to avoid the topic, but it simply won't work here.

Moloch and burnt offerings is your schtick, clearly. 🤡

Forum List

Back