Florida Elections Worker Fired for Witnessing FAKE Absentee Ballots being Filled Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
In other words, you can't explain it.

I don't take homework assignments from retards.
IOW I dont explain the obvious to retards like you. If you dont do the homework your question will go unanswered and you will remain an idiot.
laugh.gif
It never fails: the dumber they are, the more arrogant they act.
You always fail. Its the result of being stupid and not being able to follow the directions you are given. I mean goddamn...how fucking more obvious does it have to be for you to figure it out?
laugh.gif
Thanks for proving my point.
Youre welcome. Its fun proving you are an idiot.
laugh.gif
How would you know?

IOW I dont explain the obvious to retards like you. If you dont do the homework your question will go unanswered and you will remain an idiot.
laugh.gif
You always fail. Its the result of being stupid and not being able to follow the directions you are given. I mean goddamn...how fucking more obvious does it have to be for you to figure it out?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
How would you know?
Because I prove youre an idiot all the time. What makes it really funny is you always volunteer for it. Its like you just cant get enough of it.
laugh.gif

Florida Elections Worker: "I Was Fired For Witnessing Possible Absentee Ballot Fraud"

"In a sworn affidavit presented to the Florida State Attorney General, this temporary worker claims that she witnessed "four Supervisor of Elections employees sitting at the same table actively filling out election ballots." Further, according to the affidavit, each of the four workers "had a stack of blank ballots to the right of them … and a stack of completed ballots to their left."

As I have said, it is time to put an end to Paper Ballots and give Absentee voters something similar to a credit card which can only be used during an election and only once an election

"According to the affidavit, the former employee alleged that on Monday about 8:30 p.m. she had been told to take a stack of absentee ballot forms to what is known as the Pitney-Bowes Room at the Supervisor of Elections (SOE) office in Lauderhill, Fla.

Through the locked door's window, she saw four workers sitting at a table in the room with "stacks of documents and writing something," according to the affidavit.

"I could see the four SOE employees sitting at the same table actively filling out election ballots," she said in the affidavit. Each worker "had a stack of blank ballots to the right of them … and a stack of completed ballots to their left."

Every completed stack contained "perhaps a dozen" ballots, she claimed.

The four workers also were "using the same black pens … that the SOE supplies to voters at polling places.

"I was then told to leave the room by one of the employees at the table," she said in the affidavit.

The former employee said that she did not initially report what she had seen "to anyone at the SOE because of fear of retaliation."
how do you fire a temporary worker?

End their employment ...happens all the time
I heard a good suggestion on the radio. If election officials are caught violating election law, then the votes for the entire country should be thrown out., That will teach those voters to choose some responsible, competent and honest to run their elections.
sucks for those trying to play fair, but fix your system and end this constant speculation and bickering.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
How would you know?
Because I prove youre an idiot all the time. What makes it really funny is you always volunteer for it. Its like you just cant get enough of it.
laugh.gif
Thanks, once again, for proving my point.

BTW, it's "you're," not "youre." You might want to get your grammar straight when you're calling me an idiot.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
How would you know?
laugh.gif
Thanks, once again, for proving my point.

BTW, it's "you're," not "youre." You might want to get your grammar straight when you're calling me an idiot.
Like I said its not a problem. I like it whenever you provide me with the opportunity to prove that youre an idiot. You still havent figured it out even though its right there in the post eh?
laugh.gif

Last edited:
THREAD CLOSED

REASON: Ya'll have taken stupid to a new level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back