Florida COVID cases going wild!

I never said it couldn't be used (by misguided doctors). I very correctly said that the Emergency Use Authorization was pulled by the FDA because IT DOES NOT WORK.

Are you "hard of reading"?

And I responded by saying it doesn't make a shit bit of difference. They can still prescribe and use the drug at the physicians discretion.

What fucking wall? Unless it goes down 100 metres, people will just dig under it. You do realise that most of your illegals arrive legally? you do know that, right?
I'm glad he killed the Keystone. Fossil fuels are yesterday's news.

Other than bloviating like the wind bag he is 24/7 via Twitter, what did the fat fuck actually do? Rhetorical question - NOTHING.

The rest is just neocon whackadoodle drivel. Like Trump was some tough guy. He is the wimpiest of the wimps. A total chicken. The only people that can be called idiots who did any voting in the last election voted for the Orange Buffoon.

The American soldiers dying have nothing to do with Biden you tool.

Every solder that died yesterday is because of Dementia and nobody else. He did it. He refused to listen to his military leaders on top of many others in Congress. It's blood on his hands.

Walls have been very successful everywhere they've been tried here and across the world. From time to time a few will compromise it, but a few here and there is better than the tens of thousands that are walking across our border every single month from over 100 different countries, and a good percentage of them infected with God knows what covid variant.

Yes, our country is a mess. Fuel is 30% higher than when Dementia took over. Our Border Patrol says the border is in the worst shape it's been in over 20 years and at this rate, we will have 2 million more illegals in this country by the end of the year. Inflation the worst it's been in decades, and we have a labor shortage because the commies are paying people not to work.

Oh, but isn't it all worth it? No more meanie Tweets for you to lose sleep over.

I've posted these before and i'm not posting them again. Nor am i on facebook.
Okee dokee! I thought it would be interesting to see what they are saying about why they believe it could be harmful and ruin the protection those previously infected, had.... I've only seen the science that shows vaccines would increase your protection.

it wouldn't make a difference to you and you know it. I know it. I've got other things to do this morning than play games with you. If i have time later on today i may pull up a few. However. Notice that i did say, doctors in this area are advising patients and friends. THey're not vocal about it...but they are telling their patients...if you have the antibodies do not take the vaccine. I am not going to provide you with names of those doctors like Joe provided the names of american, afghani allies, green card holders to the taliban. LOLOL

Not that any vaxx nazi will read this., Before you get your panties in a wad....studies..at the bottom.

Every solder that died yesterday is because of Dementia and nobody else. He did it. He refused to listen to his military leaders on top of many others in Congress. It's blood on his hands.

Walls have been very successful everywhere they've been tried here and across the world. From time to time a few will compromise it, but a few here and there is better than the tens of thousands that are walking across our border every single month from over 100 different countries, and a good percentage of them infected with God knows what covid variant.

Yes, our country is a mess. Fuel is 30% higher than when Dementia took over. Our Border Patrol says the border is in the worst shape it's been in over 20 years and at this rate, we will have 2 million more illegals in this country by the end of the year. Inflation the worst it's been in decades, and we have a labor shortage because the commies are paying people not to work.

Oh, but isn't it all worth it? No more meanie Tweets for you to lose sleep over.
Total utter BS. The people who died were killed by terrorists. End of story. Nothing to do with Biden.

Inflation is going up - here's why https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/2021/06/10/inflation-what-to-know/
It would be going up no matter who is in power.

Illegal immigration under Clinton and Bush Jnr increased markedly. Under Obama it started to decline slightly and with Trump too.

Reasons prices have gone up. Notice the third reason is because traders don't favour Biden/Harris. That's on the traders, not Biden or Harris.

I never lost one iota of sleep over the Orange Buffoon's tweets.

Total utter BS. The people who died were killed by terrorists. End of story. Nothing to do with Biden.

Inflation is going up - here's why https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/2021/06/10/inflation-what-to-know/
It would be going up no matter who is in power.

Illegal immigration under Clinton and Bush Jnr increased markedly. Under Obama it started to decline slightly and with Trump too.

Bullshit. It was all Trump's great polices.

President Trump created the stay in Mexico policy. He ended catch and release. One of his many great policies is that if you do make it to our border to apply for asylum and was offered it by another country along the way, it was basis for immediate rejection. He told Mexico if they don't stop people crossing their southern borders to get to ours, he would halt foreign aid. The Mexican military made sure very few got past their border. He created apply for US asylum at your US embassy in your country--not at our border.

Migrants realized it was a waste of time to approach our border; they will never get in, so they stopped coming.

Reasons prices have gone up. Notice the third reason is because traders don't favour Biden/Harris. That's on the traders, not Biden or Harris.

Look, let me tell you, I've traded commodities for several years. Fuel prices have always been controlled by that market under Trump and Dementia. We traders base our investments on the news out there. You had both Dementia and Whorris state they would end fracking tomorrow if they could while running for office. Dementia closed down the Keystone. When our largest gasoline pipeline was hacked by the Russians, Dementia said that was a private business matter and not a government one. He stopped all new oil exploration and drilling on public land.

When investors see all this going on, they buy long contracts; long meaning the price will increase. The more long contracts sold, the higher the price goes. Think of it like e-bay. You own a barrel of oil. You put it on e-bay and people keep bidding until you get the highest price.

If you own one contract of crude oil, every time the price of a barrel changes by $1.00, you make $1,000. It doesn't matter if it goes up or down. The only thing that matters is you invested the right direction. If you bet the price will go up and it goes down, you lose $1,000 per contract. So given the history of what Dementia/ Whorris said, what Dementia did, would you buy a short contract? Of course not. You'd lose your ass. It has nothing to do with personality or if you like or dislike a person. Trump was a pro-energy President, and Dementia is an anti-energy President. That's why traders trade the way they do.

President Trump created the stay in Mexico policy. He ended catch and release. One of his many great policies is that if you do make it to our border to apply for asylum and was offered it by another country along the way, it was basis for immediate rejection. He told Mexico if they don't stop people crossing their southern borders to get to ours, he would halt foreign aid. The Mexican military made sure very few got past their border. He created apply for US asylum at your US embassy in your country--not at our border.

Migrants realized it was a waste of time to approach our border; they will never get in, so they stopped coming.

Look, let me tell you, I've traded commodities for several years. Fuel prices have always been controlled by that market under Trump and Dementia. We traders base our investments on the news out there. You had both Dementia and Whorris state they would end fracking tomorrow if they could while running for office. Dementia closed down the Keystone. When our largest gasoline pipeline was hacked by the Russians, Dementia said that was a private business matter and not a government one. He stopped all new oil exploration and drilling on public land.

When investors see all this going on, they buy long contracts; long meaning the price will increase. The more long contracts sold, the higher the price goes. Think of it like e-bay. You own a barrel of oil. You put it on e-bay and people keep bidding until you get the highest price.

If you own one contract of crude oil, every time the price of a barrel changes by $1.00, you make $1,000. It doesn't matter if it goes up or down. The only thing that matters is you invested the right direction. If you bet the price will go up and it goes down, you lose $1,000 per contract. So given the history of what Dementia/ Whorris said, what Dementia did, would you buy a short contract? Of course not. You'd lose your ass. It has nothing to do with personality or if you like or dislike a person. Trump was a pro-energy President, and Dementia is an anti-energy President. That's why traders trade the way they do.
Piss off. The graphs and info is there. Illegal immigration definitely started going down during Obama. I'll concede it has gone even further under Trump.

No, they are against certain types of energy. And you know what, if commodity traders and those selling the oil, want to be greedy bastards, that's on them. Us outside the US know that to most righties in the US, their only true God is the almighty dollar. Forgive the rest of the free world if we don't all bow to that deity.

I am still a worker bee, so I see things that alot of folks don't see. Ever since Biden took office, cheap Mexican labor has made a huge come back into the construction industry, and probably fixing to be back once again into the manufacturing industry as well.

As we have the government incentivizing American's whom it says won't work, uhhh to not work, it is again setting up the country to replace these American's in the workforce with Mexican's and other's whom it will claim once again that, " hey they are just doing the job's that American's won't do".......We all know that is pure bullcrap, because they are behind the bullcrap with their business sector buddies to undermine the Americans in a bid for cheap labor to return once again full blast.

So black Americans as well as white Americans will find themselves no longer
desired or required by many companies to get a job with them once again, and the Mexican cheap labor (that will be abused because they don't know any better), will flourish once again in America.

How American's can't figure this stuff out is amazing really. Their so called leaders are actually working against their long term well being as citizen's, family's, and them becoming great Americans in the eyes of their families and friends by being proud workers with dignity in the workforces.

Wake up America...

Last edited:

You are exactly right. It's sad so many Americans are uneducated, and it's getting worse and worse. Keep up the good fight Ray, and keep educating the ignorant although it's probably way to late in the game, but thanks for hanging in there.

People are going back to work. The so called labor shortage is fake news. Big time. If you want people to work then pay them well or you don't deserve to have them.

I do. Things around here are just fine. People are working. The only places that complain are those who don't pay a good wage. I hope they continue to struggle to find workers. Either pay up or shut up as they say.

I am still a worker bee, so I see things that alot of folks don't see. Ever since Biden took office, cheap Mexican labor has made a huge come back into the construction industry, and probably fixing to be back once again into the manufacturing industry as well.

As we have the government incentivizing American's whom it says won't work, uhhh to not work, it is again setting up the country to replace these American's in the workforce with Mexican's and other's whom it will claim once again that, " hey they are just doing the job's that American's won't do".......We all know that is pure bullcrap, because they are behind the bullcrap with their business sector buddies to undermine the Americans in a bid for cheap labor to return once again full blast.

So black Americans as well as white Americans will find themselves no longer
desired or required by many companies to get a job with them once again, and the Mexican cheap labor (that will be abused because they don't know any better), will flourish once again in America.

How American's can't figure this stuff out is amazing really. Their so called leaders are actually working against their long term well being as citizen's, family's, and them becoming great Americans in the eyes of their families and friends by being proud workers with dignity in the workforces.

Wake up America...

It's a problem we've had for many years now, and that is people voting based on personality instead of accomplishments or ability and experience to get positive things done. People from other countries looked at our last election and must have asked themselves "Are these Americans stupid or what?" You look at all the great things Trump did before Covid and they voted for a guy who's son was under FBI investigation in a matter the candidate was involved in. He's spent his past years in politics making his family rich, and people still voted for him? It makes zero sense. He obviously doesn't know right from left and because he has the mind of a child, he's going to do the exact opposite of what Trump did which of course recently, cost 13 American lives.

Trump greatly increased his votes among minorities last year, particularly blacks and Hispanics, but not enough to overcome the uneducated and uninformed voters. Working minorities realized that thanks to Trump's policies, women and every minority group seen a record low unemployment rating since records began while Dementia is working to replace those workers with foreigners. Again, uneducated and uninformed voters.

Piss off. The graphs and info is there. Illegal immigration definitely started going down during Obama. I'll concede it has gone even further under Trump.

No, they are against certain types of energy. And you know what, if commodity traders and those selling the oil, want to be greedy bastards, that's on them. Us outside the US know that to most righties in the US, their only true God is the almighty dollar. Forgive the rest of the free world if we don't all bow to that deity.

The commodities market has been working the same way it's been for generations. Nothing changed this presidency or any other presidency. Yes, people invest money to create more money. It's called striving for financial success. It's why people from all over the world try to get into this country. In many countries there is only so far you can go until government takes much of what you work for.

What you don't understand is that traders do not control the market based on likes or dislikes. They gamble their money based on the news affecting their particular commodity. As I pointed out, in the commodities market, you make money going either way. If you buy a long contract of oil and it goes up $5.00, you make $5,000. If you buy a short contract and it goes down $5.00 a barrel, you still make $5,000. In other words, they don't care if the price of oil goes down or up. They make the same amount of profit either way.

The commodities market has been working the same way it's been for generations. Nothing changed this presidency or any other presidency. Yes, people invest money to create more money. It's called striving for financial success. It's why people from all over the world try to get into this country. In many countries there is only so far you can go until government takes much of what you work for.

What you don't understand is that traders do not control the market based on likes or dislikes. They gamble their money based on the news affecting their particular commodity. As I pointed out, in the commodities market, you make money going either way. If you buy a long contract of oil and it goes up $5.00, you make $5,000. If you buy a short contract and it goes down $5.00 a barrel, you still make $5,000. In other words, they don't care if the price of oil goes down or up. They make the same amount of profit either way.
Yeah, they gamble their money. I have no sympathy for them. You can have financial success and social responsibility. American knows nothing about that. It's all about me, me, me. Make ME rich. Give ME what is MINE. Fuck everybody else. I'd HATE to live in a country like that. I consider myself lucky to be born in one country, and live in another, where both have the best of both worlds - you can make a shitload of money AND look after your weakest people.

Yeah, they gamble their money. I have no sympathy for them. You can have financial success and social responsibility. American knows nothing about that. It's all about me, me, me. Make ME rich. Give ME what is MINE. Fuck everybody else. I'd HATE to live in a country like that. I consider myself lucky to be born in one country, and live in another, where both have the best of both worlds - you can make a shitload of money AND look after your weakest people.

Since you never talk about your "country" it's likely some socialist shithole where the government confiscates most of your wealth. And whatever country this is, I'm willing to bet nobody is pounding down the doors to get into it like they are in the United States. If you hate the United States, don't ever come to the United States. For every one that feels the way you do, a million others would gladly come here if they could.

Yes, Americans are obsessed with wealth. Is that necessarily a bad thing? Money motivates people into doing great things. It's a reward system that's used in all of humanity. You get up and go to work every morning. Why? Because you'd rather be at work than sitting home getting a sun tan in your backyard? Of course not. You work for the reward of a salary. What motivated people to creating all those products in your store, personal satisfaction? No, greed is what motivated them. And what is greed exactly? Greed is the concept of collecting as much of something as you can.

Forum List

Back