Florida 'Antifa Hunter' Gets 3 Years After Threatening Black Candidate, Activist

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
The man is a terrorist.

Any man who would threaten to rape someone's child is the scum of the earth. He did it only because the person was black, running for office and didn't have the same views he has.

I'm sure that he will have a great time in prison with the rest of the criminals.

The man is a terrorist.

Any man who would threaten to rape someone's child is the scum of the earth. He did it only because the person was black, running for office and didn't have the same views he has.

I'm sure that he will have a great time in prison with the rest of the criminals.

Couldn't happen to a better nut-ball. Doubt if he learns from the 41 month experience, if he is actually in that long.

The man is a terrorist.

He should have gotten longer. These nuts and the Antifa nuts need to be put away on a remote island.

The man is a terrorist.

He should have gotten longer. These nuts and the Antifa nuts need to be put away on a remote island.
Sounds like he got (well deserved) exactly what the law allows him to get.

The man is a terrorist.

I would have put him in prison for a much longer time.

The man is a terrorist.

Yeah, but you're a commie asshat, so of course you would.

The man is a terrorist.

I would not. Reprehensible, he is without a doubt. Still, I would have the law and standard sentencing applied, less it be thrown out at higher court. Remember the old song "You can't always get what you want"? Truth from the Rolling Stones.

The man is a terrorist.

I would not. Reprehensible, he is without a doubt. Still, I would have the law and standard sentencing applied, less it be thrown out at higher court. Remember the old song "You can't always get what you want"? Truth from the Rolling Stones.
Looks like ol' boy failed and bigly to me.

The man is a terrorist.

Yup, anyone who threatens the innocent children of anyone should go to prison for life.

Of course you will never say that about one of your own terrorists.

The man is a terrorist.

Looks like ol' boy failed and bigly to me.
Roger That.

The man is a terrorist.

Like with most laws, he got off easy. Life in prison, if he had followed through and killed someone, the death penalty would be just. Just because you screw up doesn’t mean intent wasn’t there.

The man is a terrorist.

Like with most laws, he got off easy. Life in prison, if he had followed through and killed someone, the death penalty would be just. Just because you screw up doesn’t mean intent wasn’t there.
Intent without the act is a hard thing to prove. Loud mouths threaten lots of things and that in and of itself does not prove intent. I suspect he was charged and convicted of all that the prosecution thought they could prove, although I have not seen the charging document.

The man is a terrorist.

Intent without the act is a hard thing to prove. Loud mouths threaten lots of things and that in and of itself does not prove intent. I suspect he was charged and convicted of all that the prosecution thought they could prove, although I have not seen the charging document.
I sure hope they rounded up them people that threatened rand Paul and his wife ! They deserve some soap on a rope.

The man is a terrorist.

The law needs to be changed so that people who do this face long prison sentences.

The man is a terrorist.

The law needs to be changed so that people who do this face long prison sentences.
I could definitely support that.

The man is a terrorist.

I agree, I have never figured out why attempted murder is a lower crime than murder. Just because you fail, you should not get off with a lighter sentence.

The man is a terrorist.

I agree, I have never figured out why attempted murder is a lower crime than murder. Just because you fail, you should not get off with a lighter sentence.
Proving intent can be tenuous and open to debate, where as committing murder is an overt act as in "We have the motive which is murder and the body which is dead". The overt act has precedence. Otherwise you have loud mouths tried for murder over shooting off their mouth. Look at the people on here.

Forum List

Back