Flight 370

Fact 8: Erasing things from flight simulator games/programs is VERY common

Side note: As a lifelong techie, I played flight simulator games myself from the late 80s to the mid 90s. I have a childhood friend who played them even more than myself. He's now a professional pilot back home in the Caribbean. We added and deleted stuff all the time, based on space and/or other factors. Sometimes you just don't need or want it anymore.
Depends what is being erased, genius.
OK smart-alec.

Why don't you tell us what exactly was erased then.

Go on...I'll wait.

Lt. Gen. McInerney Says MH370 Is In Pakistan – ‘I Got A Source That Confirmed It Yesterday’

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPl60cQUz9I]Lt. Gen. McInerney & Intel Group Stand By Report - MH370 Flew to Pakistan - YouTube[/ame]

Fact 8: Erasing things from flight simulator games/programs is VERY common

Side note: As a lifelong techie, I played flight simulator games myself from the late 80s to the mid 90s. I have a childhood friend who played them even more than myself. He's now a professional pilot back home in the Caribbean. We added and deleted stuff all the time, based on space and/or other factors. Sometimes you just don't need or want it anymore.
OK smart-alec.

Go on...I'll wait.
It is being examined by the FBI now, to see if they can retrieve the erased files. They may or may not decide to release information on what they find, depending.

Keep waiting, critical thinker and devoted MSNBC aka LSDNBC watcher.

Lt. Gen. McInerney Says MH370 Is In Pakistan – ‘I Got A Source That Confirmed It Yesterday’

Lt. Gen. McInerney & Intel Group Stand By Report - MH370 Flew to Pakistan - YouTube
Wow, if that comes to fruition it will be a game changer in the world as we know it.

In other words, Pakistan, you screwed me once by hiding Bin Laden, shame on you, screw me twice, shame on me.

Even if true about Paki, what, prey tell, would B. Insane do? Pull all visa's for Paki gov't officials so they can't come here.....write a nasty letter... RANT at them in front of the U.N.? :lol::lol:

OK smart-alec.

Go on...I'll wait.
It is being examined by the FBI now, to see if they can retrieve the erased files. They may or may not decide to release information on what they find, depending.

LOL!!

You are a JOKE...and that's putting it nicely.

"Critical thinker"

BWHAHAHA!!!

:lol:
lol

Too funny.

Lt. Gen. McInerney & Intel Group Stand By Report - MH370 Flew to Pakistan - YouTube
Wow, if that comes to fruition it will be a game changer in the world as we know it.

In other words, Pakistan, you screwed me once by hiding Bin Laden, shame on you, screw me twice, shame on me.

Just yesterday General McInerney spoke with his up to date theory on Huckabee. Go into the opening segment 5:05 minutes.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHNCkGZBRN0]Huckabee Opening Statement - What Happened In Malaysia With Airliner - March 23,2014 - YouTube[/ame]

I think CNN is behind it there firing of Piers Morgan was a sham so he could lead a team onto the plane high jack it and land it on secret island base so they could then have 24 hour 7 day a week coverage of the missing flight in turn giving them the highest ratings they have had in years. Yeah I know but this is no sillier than black holes, aliens, or anything a psychic has come up with.

I think CNN is behind it there firing of Piers Morgan was a sham so he could lead a team onto the plane high jack it and land it on secret island base so they could then have 24 hour 7 day a week coverage of the missing flight in turn giving them the highest ratings they have had in years. Yeah I know but this is no sillier than black holes, aliens, or anything a psychic has come up with.

NEW THEORY....

funny-dog-flying-plane-pic.jpg

An even newer theory....One Reason It May Be Harder to Find Flight 370: We Messed Up the Currents!

http://www.motherjones.com/environment/2014/03/climate-change-malaysia-airlines-370-search

Last edited:

NEW THEORY....

funny-dog-flying-plane-pic.jpg

An even newer theory....One Reason It May Be Harder to Find Flight 370: We Messed Up the Currents!

One Reason It May Be Harder to Find Flight 370: We Messed Up the Currents | Mother Jones
Good as anything else I have heard.

OK smart-alec.

Go on...I'll wait.

LOL!!

You are a JOKE...and that's putting it nicely.

"Critical thinker"

BWHAHAHA!!!

:lol:
lol

Too funny.
Hello again, village idiot, the hard drive is being analyzed by the FBI.

Let us know PMSNBC's latest standings. Ha ha.

Find the wife and kids and you'll find Capt. Shah and the plane.

That is advice from my mentor the other day. At 93 yrs old he is putting the Malaysians, HLS, the CIA and Fox news to shame without missing a beat. Am I surprised? No.

Here's what we know about those two Iranians...

1. They had stolen passwords.
  2. Their final destinations were in Germany...where the rest of their family members are.
  3. Their intent was to seek asylum.
  4. We know that on these types of flights, people with stolen passwords are not uncommon. Specifically involving people intending on seeking asylum.
  5. They had no ties to any terror groups or organizations.
  6. They have a clean past with no ties to any political groups or organizations.

These are the facts on the table.
Anything else may be speculation based on ideology.

Fact # 7, [MENTION=20450]MarcATL[/MENTION] About Captain Zaharie Ahmad Shah's wife and family. His wife and kids moved out of the family home the day before the plane disappeared. They lived in the suburbs of Kuala Lampur. Both she and the kids are missing. The Malaysian authorities don't know where they are. They did learn the Capt. had built a Boeing 777 Flight Simulator inside his home. He erased some things off of that before he departed for the airport. - J.

Both she and the kids are missing. The Malaysian authorities don't know where they are.

i did not know that is there a story available

2. Their final destinations were in Germany...where the rest of their family members are.
  4. We know that on these types of flights, people with stolen passwords are not uncommon. Specifically involving people intending on seeking asylum.
  6. They have a clean past with no ties to any political groups or organizations.

Fact # 7, [MENTION=20450]MarcATL[/MENTION] About Captain Zaharie Ahmad Shah's wife and family. His wife and kids moved out of the family home the day before the plane disappeared. They lived in the suburbs of Kuala Lampur. Both she and the kids are missing. The Malaysian authorities don't know where they are. They did learn the Capt. had built a Boeing 777 Flight Simulator inside his home. He erased some things off of that before he departed for the airport. - J.

Both she and the kids are missing. The Malaysian authorities don't know where they are.

I read they were having a divorce. :dunno: Not sure where I read that.

Interesting breaking news right now: (I hope this hasn't already been posted )

PERTH, Australia (CBS News/CBSDC/AP) — Malaysia’s prime minister said Monday that the missing Malaysia Airlines flight “ended in the southern Indian Ocean.”

It has been “concluded that MH370 flew along the southern corridor and that it’s last position was in the middle of the Indian Ocean, west of Perth,” Malaysian Prime Minister Najib Razak said at a press conference.

New satellite data shows that the missing Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 plunged into the southern Indian Ocean.

“This is a remote location, far from any possible landing sites. It is therefore, with deep sadness and regret, that I must inform you that according to this new data, Flight MH370 ended in the southern Indian Ocean,” Razak said.

more: Malaysian Prime Minister: Missing Flight ?Ended In The Southern Indian Ocean? « CBS DC

The search has gone on too long. They will make up whatever they need to make up to bring it to a close.

Kinda awkward that the pilot's family takes off the day before the plane disappears, no? If that isn't a dead giveaway that this was a preplanned event I don't know what is.

"It has also been revealed that the pilot's wife and three children moved out of the family home the day before the plane went missing."

Read more: MH370's final transmission may have been BEFORE communications were disabled | Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Last edited:
Malaysian PM says Satellite data indicates missing jetliner went down in INdian Ocean, per FoxNews.

Something Bill O`Reilly has said all along. Dang, I hate for him to be right. We will have to see him pounding his chest for too long. Just another reason not to watch beyond his Talking Points, unless Watters' World will be featured. :lol: Love me those Jesse Watters segments. ( though I sometimes watch depending upon the guests he has on, if I want to hear their analysis on something, or Dennis Miller....:thup: )

Forum List

Back