Flight 370

Fact # 7, [MENTION=20450]MarcATL[/MENTION] About Captain Zaharie Ahmad Shah's wife and family. His wife and kids moved out of the family home the day before the plane disappeared. They lived in the suburbs of Kuala Lampur. Both she and the kids are missing. The Malaysian authorities don't know where they are. They did learn the Capt. had built a Boeing 777 Flight Simulator inside his home. He erased some things off of that before he departed for the airport. - J.

Both she and the kids are missing. The Malaysian authorities don't know where they are.

i did not know that is there a story available
Kinda awkward that the pilot's family takes off the day before the plane disappears, no? If that isn't a dead giveaway that this was a preplanned event I don't know what is.

"It has also been revealed that the pilot's wife and three children moved out of the family home the day before the plane went missing."

Read more: MH370's final transmission may have been BEFORE communications were disabled | Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

it is

i googled the crap out of this

and the only thing i could find is

such and such are going to interview family

not one that they did interview the family

are they still not located

hymmm

The Malaysian Government should be ashamed of themselves. For nearly three weeks their bungling and indecisiveness has caused undue pain and suffering on the families of those 239 passengers aboard MH370. Now they are admitting for the first time the plane crashed into the Indian Ocean? How can they confirm this? If in fact the plane did crash into that area of the world, the Malaysian Government should be sued for all of their worth for holding this information from the families and from the international community. What a sad state of affairs.

They have no idea whether the plane crashed into the ocean. They just want to end the speculation and bring this to a close.

They have no idea whether the plane crashed into the ocean. They just want to end the speculation and bring this to a close.
Yup that's what I think. So far they haven't produced a shred of proof.

Forum List

Back