Flashpoint TV Show

Wildman

Gold Member
Mar 19, 2013
this Side of Heaven
i rarely ever watch todays cops & other killers TV shows..., BUT !!! i saw the most disgusting, fucked up plot in "cops vs civilians" TV drama, a guy takes his X wife hostage in a hotel kitchen, he is surrounded by SWAT, they have a clear shot, then to an elevator and up to the roof top, now we all know that any of us can get on an elevator take it to the roof top, right ?? WRONG !! the guy is again surrounded by SWAT, still they do not take him out, the cops bring his daughter up on the roof to talk her Dad out of killing her Mom,then the daughter pulls a pistol from her purse and rushes her Dad, the fucking cops shoot the daughter.

i will never watch that show ever again, because we all know, in real life the SWAT would have taken the SOB down in the kitchen to keep the perp from escalating the situation. we all know that cops shoot family pets first then the residents if any resistance is encountered.

i realized it is JUST a TV show, but the writers should be fired for writing a script as fucked up as this was.

i am done with my rant..., thats all folks !

Sorry in 'real life' cops regularly make things worse. And yes many of the plots on that show are epic pooch screws. House is another good example that shows the cluelessness of the medical profession.

Forum List

Back