Flashback - Trump threatens NBC's Katy Tur: "you better air that interview in full!"

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
"you better air that interview in full. you're going to edit it. deceptive editing. i know what you guys do. deceptive editing!" trump told nbc's katy tur.

"what is he talking about? didn't we just shake hands? did i do something wrong" katy wondered

"we won't deceivingly edit you" she told him

"if you don't, we have cameras in here, we'll release the full footage" Trump bellowed.
"by the way, you stumbled 3 times" Trump continues.

he says it as if Tur killed a puppy.

"it doesn't matter if i stumble. i'm not running for president." Tur offers

"You'll never be president" Trump retorted.

"what the hell is up with the hostility?", tur wondered.

this whole episode is recounted in Tur's book.

Sounds like deceptive editing.

Is Katy Tur somebody?

Katy Tur was the embedded journalist that traveled around covering the Trump campaign when he was running.

In her book, she also states that on one occasion, Trump came up to her and out of the blue just kissed her. She was in such shock, she was unable to push him away.

Gotta admit though, she is a good looking woman.

The Donald probably saw the fake tits, assumed they were real, then looked at the face, giant nose, and fucked up eyes, and went, "Oops, I thought you were someone else, my bad."

The orange turd really just needs to shut up. His opinion is of no consequence. He wants to be Mussolini but the press here bows to no one and they are cramming Trump's shit back down his throat daily.

Sounds like deceptive editing.

Is Katy Tur somebody?

Katy Tur was the embedded journalist that traveled around covering the Trump campaign when he was running.

In her book, she also states that on one occasion, Trump came up to her and out of the blue just kissed her. She was in such shock, she was unable to push him away.

Gotta admit though, she is a good looking woman.

Yeah, she's pretty, but she dated olberman the loon for a couple of years, so she can't be too smart.

Forum List

Back