Flashback: Carville Wanted Bush to Fail

Plus James C. served in the military defending America from her enemies while
only to later undermine the security of his nation, by promoting the interests of the enemies of his country... and advocating against the principles on which his nation was founded, inevitably resulting in the attack of 9-11} Which is awfully similar to other former US service members... Benedict Arnold... Aldrich Ames... and other notable anti-Americans...

Last edited:
Let's not forget Pelosi, and her never talked about little quote: "Why should we tell our plan? Our plan is to stop him (Bush)"

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wwgUKre_00]YouTube - MORE DEMOCRAT LIES[/ame]

somebody tell me wtf is "ocean awareness"?

Flashback: Carville Wanted Bush to Fail - Presidential Politics | Political News - FOXNews.com

I only need to post the sub-head here, mostly because it just shows how biased FoxNews is.

Ready?

The press never reported that Democratic strategist James Carville said he wanted President Bush to fail before the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks. But a feeding frenzy ensued when radio host Rush Limbaugh recently said he wanted President Obama to fail.

On the morning of Sept. 11, 2001, just minutes before learning of the terrorist attacks on America, Democratic strategist James Carville was hoping for President Bush to fail, telling a group of Washington reporters: "I certainly hope he doesn't succeed."

So, on average, Rush Limbaugh reaches 20-30 million people per day.

James Carville reaches....

A group of Washington reporters.

And FoxNews equates the two. It's absolutely laughable.

James Carville used to be one of the hosts on Crossfire from 1982 to 2005. So yes,he had a audience along with Paul Begala,who also hosted.

OK, let's see. Now there is two on the 9/11 list.

Gary Condit, James Carville.

Flashback: Carville Wanted Bush to Fail - Presidential Politics | Political News - FOXNews.com

I only need to post the sub-head here, mostly because it just shows how biased FoxNews is.

Ready?

The press never reported that Democratic strategist James Carville said he wanted President Bush to fail before the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks. But a feeding frenzy ensued when radio host Rush Limbaugh recently said he wanted President Obama to fail.

On the morning of Sept. 11, 2001, just minutes before learning of the terrorist attacks on America, Democratic strategist James Carville was hoping for President Bush to fail, telling a group of Washington reporters: "I certainly hope he doesn't succeed."

James Carville used to be one of the hosts on Crossfire from 1982 to 2005. So yes,he had a audience along with Paul Begala,who also hosted.

Do you think Mary Matlin really crawls in bed with him every night!

Ready?

What's absolute laughable are your pathetic attempts to excuse any and every bias and misstep that anyone on your side ever makes. "It doesn't matter when we screw up, but it's the end of the damned world when the right does!"

Did you actually read the article or are you just summarizing? Did you happen to read about the other event that took place that day? You know... 9/11?

Let me see, which news story should we talk about in our media coverage tonight? What some political pundit said about George Bush or a terrorist attack on our country that killed 3,000 people, destroyed a good chunk of Manhattan, the Pentagon and 4 airplanes along with the death of hundreds of firefighters and police officers?

If you want to wonder why people didn't discuss it on the evening news, perhaps THAT is why. Instead of being quick to judge the media coverage of this, you should've read the article.

Okay, NOW your story isn't that Carville and Rush aren't equivalent, it's that the media just didn't have time to report it. You're just FULL of excuses, aren't you?

The only thing I'm wondering about is when you're going to grow a pair and stop being such a hypocritical partisan bullshit artist.

Ready?

Deregulating the banking industry and mortgage industry, sending jobs overseas, setting energy policies that jack up the price of oil and heating our homes, allowing corporations to pollute more so they can make more profits, lowering wages, etc.

Yea, I sure wish he didn't succeed either, but he did.

dosen't really matter what else happened that day, what matters is that now you know that the democwats wished Bush would fail,, and you are not outraged.. so piss off. oh,, and democwats wished it before Iraq so you can hang that bullshit in the closet too.. DUmmie

One human being, and I use that term loosely with this piss-ant, does not represent the entire Democratic party.

ROFLMNAO... Man this is HYSTERICAL!

The WHOLE OF THE IDEOLOGICAL LEFT HOPED BUSH WOULD FAIL! And did so for EIGHT YEARS... To even suggest otherwise is to conclucisvely establish yourself as either being UNCONSCIOUS FOR THOSE 8 YEARS OR CLINICALLY DELUSIONAL.

I don't care what you believe in as long as you keep it in your home and your Church, I have no problem with you. The second you try to influence public law - we've got a problem.

So Religious people can't influence public law? Really? And this is based upon WHAT principle? And please sis... BE SPECIFIC!

Where Bush screwed up was relying on old intelligence that wasn't 100% solid.

Intelligence is akin to building a puzzle... it is very rarely IF EVER "Rock Solid"... it utilizes fragments and associates those fragments to garner what can be discovered GIVEN THAT LIMITED INFORMATION.

The reasoning upon which the invasion of Iraq rested was multi-faceted and despite the historical revisions wherein the left tries to make it all about 'WMD', that was but one of numerous excedingly strong reasons to remove President Hussein from power. His continued biligerence and long standing overt support and utilization of international Islamic terrorism against the US, her interests and allies made removing him an absolute necessity.

He had wanted to go after Iraq, even though Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11, since 9/11.

Iraq was an overt proponent of Islamic terrorism and it was Islamic terrorism that attacked us on 9-11. There is all KINDS of information, which supports that iraq was involved in 9-11, not the least of that is 9-11 terrorist Atta meeting with Iraqi intelligence at the Iraqi embassy in Prague, only months prior to 9-11. And spare me the nonsense which hopes to declare that Atta was not in Prague, because his ATM card and cell phone are known to have been in Florida at the time... President Hussein had a long history of supporting Islamic terrorism through their diplomatic and sovereign intelligence agencies....

He did not see that his policies in Iraq weren't working and finally decided to change the course AFTER nearly 3000 of our brave men and women died.

Bush executed the most decisive military victory in human history and tried to implement Leftist PC policy in the wake of that victory. Had he conquered Iraq instead of trying to "liberate it" there would have been decidely fewer American casualties, but exponentially more Iraqi casualties... and had he done so, YOU and every other comrade would be crying GENOCIDE and WAR CRIMES... which you did despite Bush's attempt to appease your sorry asses...

A true leader would put the interests of the country and the soldiers and the war instead of his ability to be overwhelmingly stubborn.

What a load of disengenuous NONSENSE. See: above...

His fiscal policies of de-regulation, along with Bill Clinton's, led us into the crisis we're in now. We've now learned that we cannot let the market off the leash - we've tried it and it's failed.

ABSOLUTE BULLSHIT! George Bush CAMPAIGNED in 2000 ON REIGNING IN THE ABSURD LEFTIST POLICIES REGARDING FREDDY AND FANNIE! He made 5 overt attempts to encoruage CONGRESS TO PREVENT THEIR QUASI GOVERNMENT FINANCE ORGANIZATIONS FROM BUYING LOANS WHICH THE LEFT FORCED THE MORTGAGE MARKETS TO MAKE. The ONLY MISTAKE THE MARKETS MADE WAS NOT TELLING BAWNEY FWANK AND COMRADES TO KISS THEIR ASS AND DARE THEM TO SUE THEM FOR NOT MAKING LOANS TO SUB-PAR BORROWERS.

THE IDEOLOGICAL LEFT (THATS YOU) DEMANDED THAT THE MARKETS LOAN TO SUB_PAR BORROWERS AND THREATENED TO SHUT THEM DOWN THROUGH CIVIL RIGHT LAW SUITS IF THEY DID NOT; THEY THEN GUARRANTEED THOSE ILL-ADVISED LOANS THROUGH FREDDY AND FANNY... At which time the markets REACTED TO THOSE GUARRANTEES AND DEVELOPED THE FINACIAL INSTRUMENTS WHICH WERE BOUND TO THOSE MORTGAGES...

The collapse of the financial industry IS A RESULT OF POLITICAL MANIPULATION BY THE IDEOLOGICAL LEFT OF THE FINANCIAL MARKETS... NOT A LACK OF REGULATION, BUT THE OVER-STEPPING OF ANYTHING APPORACHING REASONABLE REGULATORY AUTHORITY.

We have to regulate the market.
You're an idiot. We're IN THIS FIX BECAUSE YOU REGUALTED THE MARKETS.

Slower growth because of more restrictions is far better than what we've seen these past few months.

The post WW2 Housing industry marched forward with no problems for 60 years... UNTIL THE IDEOLOGICAL LEFT COERCES THE MORTGAGE INDUSTRY TO MAKE BAD LOANS and GUARANTEES THOSE BAD LOANS THROUGH THEIR QUASI-GOVERNMENT ENTITIES FREDDY AND FANNIE.

And finally, Bush letting Lehman Brothers fail was an extraordinary mistake. It was the worst decision of his entire presidency.

ROFLMNAO... Letting Lehman fail was one of his BEST DECISIONS... He should have LET THE REST GO BUSTED... We'd be OUT OF THIS RECESSION BY NOW IF HE HAD; meaning that his decision to piss away a trillion dollars to save the rest was the worst decision in his political career.

I did not wish Bush failed, but in the end, he did.

ROFLMNAO... How could we have known THAT you would come to that conclusion?

Bush didn't fail... not by any stretch. Despite his poor choices to coddle the Iraqis, Iraq is presently on it's way to being the SECOND seccessful DEMOCRACY in the Middle East...

And his NUMEROUS OVERT ATTEMPTS TO GET CONGRESS TO REVERSE THEIR COERCIVE MANIPULATION OF THE MARKETS leaves him without guilt... The ideological left OWNS THIS ECONOMY; their policy initiatives will only make it worse and will perhaps be just enough to put the leftists in the street, so we can finish this disaster once and for all.

Ready?

Do you think Mary Matlin really crawls in bed with him every night!

I prefer to believe that she does NOT!

The way I have it figured, he's a part-time evil scientist who has her drugged...

Rush said nothing wrong as I said before in other threads.. Carville comments are nothing compared to the governor of Maryland Martin O'Malley who was quoted that Bush is more dangerous then the terrorists.

Ready?

And that group of Washington reporters reaches how many people? I think this last election was proof of the power of the media to manipulate the populace.

Forum List

Back