Flashback 2014: Republicans Can't Stop Talking About Over-the-Counter Birth Control

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Simple solution to many unwanted pregnancies yet Democrats crushed the effort. Combined with 5 decades of Democrats failing to pass a pro abortion bill to replace the reliance upon the RvW decision that both sides knew was lousy, Democrats have no one to blame but themselves.

Of course the reason Democrats have blocked it is simple; $35 worth of pills, none of which goes to them, versus a $700 abortion at Planned Abortionhood which siphons money to their supporters.

Aspirin seems to cause me stomach discomfort. Got a suggestion for that?? I'd prefer aspirin actually.

How many grains of aspirin would it take to get that protection? Weatherman2020

Last edited:
Simple solution to many unwanted pregnancies yet Democrats crushed the effort. Combined with 5 decades of Democrats failing to pass a pro abortion bill to replace the reliance upon the RvW decision that both sides knew was lousy, Democrats have no one to blame but themselves.

Of course the reason Democrats have blocked it is simple; $35 worth of pills, none of which goes to them, versus a $700 abortion at Planned Abortionhood which siphons money to their supporters.

You do realize that DC, the political multiverse, the realm politicians and fake news media live in, work in, and make their livings talking about isn't really the real world WE live in and doesn't really reflect the world hundreds of millions of Americans live in, right?

In the last half 100 years I have gone entire YEARS without hearing anyone talking about or having a problem with contraceptives, for example.

Just in the way advertising convinces you what shoes, shirt, car, cereal, etc... to buy, politicians, the media, and all kinds of groups try to tell you what THE main issues are, what to be outraged over, and in doing so keep Americans easily divided and easier to control.

I would bet most of us could walk into a bar, sit down next to each other, and get along great, finding our lives / families / troubles / etc... in common.

That's the last thing politicians, their surrogate media, etc al want.

What's going on now is just another sub-chapter in Saul Alensky's book 'Rules For Radicals' on how to keep Americans divided.

Speaking of Republicans. I know something peculiar in the abortion statistics. Abortions reached their highest level during 1990 when a republican George h w Bush was president. They continued to go down drastically after that point. Unfortunately in 2017 they started going back up. trump was president at that time. I guess he was the perfect example of why not to bring children into this world.

An increasing number of young married folk do not want kids. This is a good thing if they don't want them. Contraception ensures it.

An increasing number of young married folk do not want kids. This is a good thing if they don't want them. Contraception ensures it.
Unfortunately nothing is 100% reliable. I don't understand all these religious people who think we're living in the end times, why on Earth would they want to bring children into a horror like that. There's only one good reason to have children. There's a million reasons not to.

Speaking of Republicans. I know something peculiar in the abortion statistics. Abortions reached their highest level during 1990 when a republican George h w Bush was president. They continued to go down drastically after that point. Unfortunately in 2017 they started going back up. trump was president at that time. I guess he was the perfect example of why not to bring children into this world.
So people only have sex when things are going poorly?
You must be getting it a lot the last two years.

Forum List

Back