FLA REP candidate outing for WHITE SUPREMACIST assoc., resigns congress next day

centerleftFL

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2018
I have absolutely no idea if he was planning this or not since he is running for GOVERNOR but the timing is certainly interesting. TEA PARTY DARLING who looks fantastic on paper is a WHITE SUPREMACIST or simply hangs out with them. YESTERDAY was a gift to the 'black guy'.

Rep. Ron DeSantis, Florida governor candidate, resigning from Congress

]
12.png

REUTERS
10 SEP 2018 AT 12:23 ET

Rep.-Ron-DeSantis-Fox-News-800x430.png

ep. Ron DeSantis (Fox News)

DON'T MISS STORIES. FOLLOW RAW STORY!

U.S. Representative Ron DeSantis, a Republican running for governor of Florida, has notified House of Representatives Speaker Paul Ryan that he is resigning from Congress, an aide to Ryan said on Monday.

Ryan has received a letter from DeSantis notifying him of the resignation, the aide said. His reasons for resigning now were not immediately available.

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/09/rep...ning-congress/

This could very well be him resigning to campaign full time. Or else he might need more time to moderate that White Supremacist Facebook page. Unknown at this time.

Why the day after the story broke about his association and speaking at white supremacists meetings? Wouldn't you let THAT story rest a few days?

Last edited:
This could very well be him resigning to campaign full time. Or else he might need more time to moderate that White Supremacist Facebook page. Unknown at this time.

Why the day after the story broke about his association and speaking at white supremacists meetings. Wouldn't you let THAT story rest a few days?
Relax...I'm just speculating as to his reasons.

Why the day after the story broke about his association and speaking at white supremacists meetings. Wouldn't you let THAT story rest a few days?
Relax...I'm just speculating as to his reasons.

Every time I disregard my 'gut' about something, I find it was right all along. I never liked this guy. Something was never right to me. I even think someone should go back and check his resume now!

He's probably resigning to campaign full time or he's sure he's the next Governor.

Forum List

Back