Fix the Election Format!!!

GHook20

Platinum Member
Aug 3, 2020
Las Vegas and Chicago
Presidential Elections:
PRIMARIES:
1. Have a national primary day in which the whole country votes. First this will remove the mass amount of money for these elections. Second, it will not put so much weight on the early stages like IA and NH.

2. Date: The last Satur in july. With a full 8 days of early voting. That gives a good 3 months before the generals.

3. National Primary: All parties and candidates get on the ballot (need to poll at least 5% do make the ballot) and the top 2 candidates run in the generals. It could be 2 Dems, 2 Republicans, 1 Losertarian 1 Green Commie and etc.

GENERALS:
1. Early voting is 8 days prior.
2. No state is winner take all. Many states ends with a 10-11% difference. These state usually get ignored, because 2nd place means nothing. Have the delegates divided based on percent of the vote.
3. It is a 2 man race. No more Losetarian spoilers.

RULE CHANGES:
1. Voter ID: If the left doesn’t want people questioning the elections then get voter ID enacted.

2. Annual refresh if the Voter Registration

3. End Gerrymandering: Both parties hate this, but both parties need to use it because the other party does. I my home state of IL, the voting district are so god damn ridiculous, no one should be surprised a fat bastard like Pritzker won.

4. End Vote By Mail and Absentee Voting:
Rather have a safe secure internet site with favs recognition software, use of a password provided when you opt for vote at by website and asking out of wallet questions. There are far better ways to secure not in person voting then mail.

Make the changes today.

It shouldn't even be called Election Day but rather Election Month.

There are some in your country who want to sink it, they don't want transparency or power to the people. It's so bad that Germany is now paying billions for a Chinese built railroad between China and Europe. Their relationship is getting stronger.

Last edited:
R.c62682a0d97b3d9b28f1bb55669198da

Problem solved, problem staying solved.

It shouldn't even be called Election Day but rather Election Month.

There are some in your country who want to sink it, they don't want transparency or power to the people. It's so bad that Germany is now paying billions for a Chinese built railroad between China and Europe. Their relationship is getting stronger.
What does the second part have to do with our election .

Presidential Elections:
PRIMARIES:
1. Have a national primary day in which the whole country votes. First this will remove the mass amount of money for these elections. Second, it will not put so much weight on the early stages like IA and NH.

2. Date: The last Satur in july. With a full 8 days of early voting. That gives a good 3 months before the generals.

3. National Primary: All parties and candidates get on the ballot (need to poll at least 5% do make the ballot) and the top 2 candidates run in the generals. It could be 2 Dems, 2 Republicans, 1 Losertarian 1 Green Commie and etc.

GENERALS:
2. No state is winner take all. Many states ends with a 10-11% difference. These state usually get ignored, because 2nd place means nothing. Have the delegates divided based on percent of the vote.

RULE CHANGES:
1. Voter ID: If the left doesn’t want people questioning the elections then get voter ID enacted.

3. End Gerrymandering: Both parties hate this, but both parties need to use it because the other party does. I my home state of IL, the voting district are so god damn ridiculous, no one should be surprised a fat bastard like Pritzker won.

Rather have a safe secure internet site with favs recognition software, use of a password provided when you opt for vote at by website and asking out of wallet questions. There are far better ways to secure not in person voting then mail.

Make the changes today.
How about just start early and absentee voting for overseas citizens and personnel two months before election day, continue and expand mail in voting for the rest of us for up to one month before election day, all mail in and absentee ballots must be postmarked by midnight two days before election day (or they don't count) and require that EVERY state opens, sorts, counts, reconciles, and tabulates their mail in and absentee voting BY THE OPENING OF POLLS ON ELECTION DAY!!. This means secure counting and tabulation o on a daily basis......and make Election Day a national holiday. Voter suppression and participation problems..solved.

Gerrymandering is a topic unto itself. Drawing a district will always be a disagreement on both sides. Or you can determine population by state, determine the number of congressional reps and Senators and just put everyone on the list. The top vote getters...win.

The Internet? Way too difficult for chain of custody security. You think people are hawking conspiracy theories about "stolen" elections now?.. :auiqs.jpg:

Funny both parties agree on this but neither will admit it because they don’t want to give in to the other party

Only because it's a statewide thing like abortion is now.
Repub controlled states have no excuse for not doing away with mass mail-in balloting, super early voting, etc..

What does the second part have to do with our election .

Loss of influence. It occurred with Merkel and it's occuring now with Schultz or whatever his name is.

I fail to believe that faith in elections and democracy isn't having an impact with allies, especially as U.S enemies raise the same issues being raised by Americans themselves.

You can deny it's a problem, but we all see the demand for election reforms, requirements, timely results and I.D requirements etc. I'm Canadian and I see and hear the complaints, I can't be dishonest about that.

As an example, I have no idea why some politicians would suggest that I.D is a stupid/unnecessary/racist requirement, do you? What else is deemed such is the question?

Last edited:
Loss of influence. It occurred with Merkel and it's occuring now with Schultz or whatever his name is.

I fail to believe that faith in elections and democracy isn't having an impact with allies, especially as U.S enemies raise the same issues being raised by Americans themselves.

You can deny it's a problem, but we all see the demand for election reforms, requirements, timely results and I.D requirements etc.

I have no idea why some politicians would suggest that I.D is a stupid/unecessary/racist requirement, do you?

Only because they are cheater's and liar's.

Presidential Elections:
PRIMARIES:

GENERALS:

RULE CHANGES:

Make the changes today.

You want change, the change is Proportional Representation.
You can't gerrymander with PR. It's so much harder to influence the elections and not really worth it. It's also harder to spend money to manipulate the elections.
The German federal election costs LESS than one US Senate seat. Why? because everyone votes and the votes are tallied and then seats are given out based on the national votes.

In 2021 for every 58,000 votes you got one seat, more or less. Doesn't matter where you got those seats. You could get some in the east, some in the west, one in the north, they all matter.

Presidential Elections:
PRIMARIES:

GENERALS:

RULE CHANGES:

Make the changes today.
Ignorant nonsense – typical of the authoritarian right.

How elections are conducted is the sole purview of the states.

You can deny it's a problem, but we all see the demand for election reforms, requirements, timely results and I.D requirements etc. I'm Canadian and I see and hear the complaints, I can't be dishonest about that.

I have no idea why some politicians would suggest that I.D is a stupid/unnecessary/racist requirement, do you?

ID is an issue, because it's an issue one party can use to distinguish itself from another party. Because there are only two parties. No normal country has only two viable political parties to vote for, this isn't Democracy.

PRIMARIES:
1. Have a national primary day in which the whole country votes. First this will remove the mass amount of money for these elections.
And how would it "remove" this money?
2. Date: The last Satur [sic] in july [sic]. With a full 8 days of early voting. That gives a good 3 months before the generals.
Because nobody anywhere takes a vacation in late july [sic].
. National Primary: All parties and candidates get on the ballot (need to poll at least 5% do [sic] make the ballot) and the top 2 candidates run in the generals. It could be 2 Dems, 2 Republicans, 1 Losertarian 1 Green Commie and etc.
Who are you to limit "who can run" to two people?
Why so short?
2. No state is winner take all.
Now that's the first thing you said that makes any sense.
Many states ends [sic] with a 10-11% difference.
... and there goes that streak of one-in-a-row.
These state [sic] usually get ignored, because 2nd place means nothing. Have the delegates divided based on percent of the vote.
Do you mean "Electors"?
-- which contradicts what you just posted about no WTA.
Voter ID has nothing to do with vote integrity. Voter IDs are already verified at the polling pont; showing an ID card to reconfirm what the election people already have on file, doesn't change anything. That's just One. More. Hoop. to jump through.

Matter of fact having a registration system isn't necessary either; that, like requiring on-the-spot ID, like literacy tests, like poll taxes, like pulling voting places, like shortening time to vote (etc) are all methods of suppressing the vote. We never used registration systems before 1913. North Dakota still doesn't use one.
-- if the voter registration... what?
And bang, you score a second point. Only thing is, somebody's going to have to draw those district lines. The reason they're set up so bizzarely now is that that's the job of the state legislature, which is like a political party in that it's not out for any public benefit, but out for its own self-perpetuation.
Absurd. Voting by mail is not only depended on by military and non-military who happen not to be home when election time comes, which would be disenfranchising them without reason, but voting by mail has been going on since at least the eighteenth century including not only before and after but DURING the Civil War. It is the most fraud-proof system there is. But no, you want to use the internets, which have never ever seen worms, trojans, hacks, viruses or data theft at all, ever. What a great plan.

Presidential Elections:
PRIMARIES:
No. Better to have 4-6 Super Tuesdays though. Do it by geography and let 10-20 states weigh in as opposed to IA and NH
Maybe
I like this idea.
GENERALS:
No. 14 days minimum. Including weekends
No way
There will likely never be a 3rd party then.
RULE CHANGES:
Universal federal ID?
Huh?
And replace with what?
Non starter. We need to expand VBM.
Make the changes today.
Any thoughts on post election in the Presidential contests?

You are a self-professed hater of the US and white people, so criticism means I am on the right path. Thanks
Just because you and others on the right are frustrated with the political process isn’t justification to force unwarranted changes on the states; conservatives are like children in their need for instant gratification.

Democracy should take its time to discern the will of the people.

#1 - Do away with mass mail-in balloting.
#2 - Do away with mass mail-in balloting.
#3 - Do away with mass mail-in balloting.

This looks like a good start to return to fair & free elections!

Just because you and others on the right are frustrated with the political process isn’t justification to force unwarranted changes on the states; conservatives are like children in their need for instant gratification.

Democracy should take its time to discern the will of the people.

Idle time is the workshop of the devil!!

:dev3::dev3:

Forum List

Back