FIX News ignoring Stormy law suit against Trump

Trump wasn't president then so why report it?
Because if any other politician were sued by a hooker they cheated on their wife with, they’d immediately have to resign

Getting a blowjob in the Oval Office from an Intern didn't result in a resignation.

My how progressives have become selective puritans these days.
A consensual blowjob is not even close to buying off hookers :laugh:

in. the. oval. office. while. he. was. president. and. married.

If the stiletto heel was on the other foot and The Donald had a (D) behind his name, or if this scandal swirled around Barack Obama, Fox News would be producing four hour long specials about it and saturating their air with 24 hour coverage. Right Wing 'pundits' would have fodder for months and we would hear about little else.

There would be twelve new threads a day here in USMB and the idiots would let ne in ecstasy over the looming Special Prosecutor's investigation into campaign law violations.

But, The Donald himself said it. "I could shoot people in the middle of Fifth Avenue and they would still love me!"

So you are bitching about partisans being partisan.

In other news water is still wet, and gravity still aims "down"

If the stiletto heel was on the other foot and The Donald had a (D) behind his name, or if this scandal swirled around Barack Obama, Fox News would be producing four hour long specials about it and saturating their air with 24 hour coverage. Right Wing 'pundits' would have fodder for months and we would hear about little else.

There would be twelve new threads a day here in USMB and the idiots would let ne in ecstasy over the looming Special Prosecutor's investigation into campaign law violations.

But, The Donald himself said it. "I could shoot people in the middle of Fifth Avenue and they would still love me!"
yes, if it was obama, it wouldnt be on wapo or cnn and the left would be defending his actions. Funny how that works, isnt it?
Is it your contention that the Washington Post and CNN ignored the Clinton scandals of the 1990s? Or are you saying that because those two media outlets did not pay lip service to every hair brained conspiracy the Right wanted so badly to hang around the neck of Barack Obama, they simply cannot be trusted?

Because if any other politician were sued by a hooker they cheated on their wife with, they’d immediately have to resign

Getting a blowjob in the Oval Office from an Intern didn't result in a resignation.

And there are probably dozens more out there....

Melania....you feeling stupid yet?

She's the 3rd? wife.... lol you really don't think she expects this crap?

yes, if it was obama, it wouldnt be on wapo or cnn and the left would be defending his actions. Funny how that works, isnt it?

Obama has had ONE wife and has been faithful as far as we know. If he had screwed around...a la trump...the media would have found it by now.

Is it your contention that the Washington Post and CNN ignored the Clinton scandals of the 1990s? Or are you saying that because those two media outlets did not pay lip service to every hair brained conspiracy the Right wanted so badly to hang around the neck of Barack Obama, they simply cannot be trusted?
Dude, that was 20 years ago..
No, thats not what im saying. My implication is quite obvious.
They are all political hacks.

D e f l e c t. M u c h ?

Obama has had ONE wife and has been faithful as far as we know. If he had screwed around...a la trump...the media would have found it by now.
it is amazing how the simplest of a convo goes right over your head lol

Just so long as everyone, Conservative, Lineral, Independent and Trumpian alike understands that bias is bias, but not a means to discredit media as 'fake'.

D e f l e c t. M u c h ?

Suddenly go puritan much?

And there are probably dozens more out there....

Melania....you feeling stupid yet?
She knows. It’s cool as long as she keeps getting her allowance.

I saw an article this morning. It wasnt one of the breaking stories though...
Gennifer Flowers claims Bill Clinton paid for her $200 abortion after alleged affair | Daily Mail Online
  • She described her abortion as 'not only physically painful but it was very psychologically painful'
  • Hear heart 'sunk' when Clinton told her he would pay for the abortion but would not divorce Hillary Clinton to be with her
  • I think in the 1990s Donald Trump was a Democrat and you guys didn't give a shit. What changed?
The same thing that happened to the part of Gawd...

Yeah? Nothing compared to buying and paying off prostitutes while your wife is pregnant.

Just so long as everyone, Conservative, Lineral, Independent and Trumpian alike understands that bias is bias, but not a means to discredit media as 'fake'.

"fake news" has been morphed from "lies" to "spun so tightly it's creating its own gravity"

Fake news is taking anonymous sources as gospel because it fits your narrative.

fake news is partial telling of a situation and leaving out vital information.

Fake news is ignoring others in whatever group you claim is monolithic demanding "something" because it ruins the narrative.

Yeah? Nothing compared to buying and paying off prostitutes while your wife is pregnant.
That's down right respectable in a conservative republicans world...

Why do you think Hope Hicks was in the White House? :laugh:

Why do you think Hope Hicks was in the White House? :laugh:
JOI, POV...

Wow, talk about spinning, you cheap dime store hack.

He got blown in the Oval Office on government time by a freaking Long Island "5" intern.

His wife was probably in the same freaking building.

But his politics are cool, so you didn't care. He lied under oath and you didn't care.

He got blown in the Oval Office on government time by a freaking Long Island "5" intern.

But his politics are cool, so you didn't care. He lied under oath and you didn't care.
He didn't claim to be a man of God so much along with repugnantans..

Lied under oath? :rofl:

The millions spent on the Whitewater investigation ends in success! The President lied about getting a BJ! :rofl:

Meanwhile Trump is buying hookers left and right, paying them off with hush money while cheating on yet another pregnant wife, having prostitutes piss on him in Moscow, getting sued by street walkers... the lion of the GOP :laugh:

Forum List

Back