Fix Florida!

JakeWIlls92

Gold Member
Apr 6, 2014
Florida is a hellhole! The Government doesn't care. The High Schools have the highest drop out rates. Gangs are everywhere. Way too much violence!

I want to turn Florida into a peaceful modern civilized society like Scandinavia. How do we make this a reality?

Florida is a hellhole! The Government doesn't care. The High Schools have the highest drop out rates. Gangs are everywhere. Way too much violence!

I want to turn Florida into a peaceful modern civilized society like Scandinavia. How do we make this a reality?

WOW! I live in Tampa Bay area and I had NO IDEA that
1) ALL THE HIGH SCHOOLS-- ALL the high schools are that bad! Geez..
Even though 3 of the top 25 high schools are in FL Best High Schools Rankings | Top High Schools | US News
ALL HIGH SCHOOLS have highest drop out! ALL!! ALL!!
2) I am a gang member. My better half she is also. My grocery store clerk is a gang member ...why WE GANG MEMBERS are everywhere!!!
Five cities – Long Beach, Los Angeles, Newark, Oakland and Oklahoma City – are the U.S. capitals of gang homicide. That's according to a new report from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which also found that homicides in each of those cities have their own local flavor.
CDC Online Newsroom - Press Release-Gang Homicides: January 26, 2012
YUP right up there MOST GANG homicides.. WAIT don't see Florida but hey JAKE is the final expert and they are EVERYWHERE IN FLORIDA!!!

Forum List

Back