Five Year Sentence For Fine Dining!

Send a letter from prison with your name on it to the Secret Service telling them that you want to kill and eat the president and people think John Hinkley was crazy when he said he did it for Jodie Foster?

(PHILADELPHIA) -- A South Carolina man, currently serving time in a Pennsylvania prison, has been sentenced to five additional years behind bars for threatening to kill and eat President Obama.

Officials say in January 2010, Gregory Dale Brockman, 33, wrote letters to the Secret Service saying that he wanted to kill the president, "cut his meat from his bones and put them in the oven," then "sit down at the table and start eating," according to the Philadelphia Inquirer.

Authorities say in his letters, Brockman also made threats about killing Vice President Joe Biden, and sexually assaulting Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi and Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton.
1250 AM WTMA: The Big Talker | News and Talk from Charleston, South Carolina

Obviously, a man with no taste...in food or women! Damn, PC, that's two utterly disgusting images in one post! I've got a pretty strong stomach, but that's just a bit much...excuse me, but I have to go vomit now.:eek:

Forum List

Back