Five West Virginia middle school girls refuse to compete against trans competitor in shot put

You have never competed in any sport so maybe you shouldn't make such ridiculous comments.

The subject has nothing to do with me.

You poor sod. :tongue:
Well, you’re the one who says someone can be “prevented from scoring” in shot put. So you don’t seem to know anything about sports. Now go spike the baseball after hitting a home run sunny. You are dismissed.

Well, you’re the one who says someone can be “prevented from scoring” in shot put. So you don’t seem to know anything about sports. Now go spike the baseball after hitting a home run sunny. You are dismissed.
Pot meet kettle. You have no clue how sporting events are SCORED!

DURRRRRR

Seriously
Wtf is wrong with you

They have the boy on IRREVERSIBLE puberty blockers

Hopefully he doesn't grows up an shoot up a school
Trannies and gays are extremely unhinged violent animals

Hopefully he just kills his family members and "doctors" that did this to him
Most of the rampage mass shooters were INCEL straight men...the common trait between many of the younger ones was that they were teased. And here you are comparing her to an “unhinged violent animal”. If you’re worried about school shootings, you shouldn’t be teasing kids...but here you are...teasing kids.

Its almost comedic the way you guys stumble over facts and look at them as they are some sort of annoyance on the way to your own personal truth.

They took the field. They just refused to participate in a farce with a pre-determined outcome. Them “competing “ with him would be like a high school varsity football team “competing “ with an NFL team. There is no point even trying.
Actually they decided not to take the field.

As for your comparison; you’re comparing 17-18 y/o with grown men.

Not remotely the same thing.
That's right. In all sporting events, there is a 2nd. and 3rd. place result. But up until now the 1st. place winner was disqualified if found guilty of cheating.
And if they were to strip he of her “title”...someone who actually participated will get the first place trophy, the private jet, endorsement deals and all of the other things that come with winning a middle school shot put competition.

You guys... Just too damn funny.

I don't know about "hate filled" but choosing not to compete is a sure sign that you're not much of a competitor.

yes, most women are not really competitive in strength based sports when going against men.

which this cheater is. A man.

A trans is a pervert (though the moral charge can't be determined) I would not compete either.
A man pretending to be a woman. Lock em up or something.

And if they were to strip he of her “title”...someone who actually participated will get the first place trophy, the private jet, endorsement deals and all of the other things that come with winning a middle school shot put competition.
You're still chasing your tail:

chasing-tail-2.gif

... you’re the one who says someone can be “prevented from scoring” in shot put.
That's right. That's what I said. Only the top performers get to compete. And if the top performers are lady-boys ..... Duh!

That's right. That's what I said.
And it was completely wrong.
Only the top performers get to compete.
Uhhh no. Anyone who qualifies for the event gets to compete. At a middle school track meet...that is probably everyone who signed up for shot put.
And if the top performers are lady-boys ..... Duh!
Not even sure what that means. An 11 year old girl won the event. She was born male. Hardly the greatest injustice known to man...or whatever you are.

And it was completely wrong.

Uhhh no. Anyone who qualifies for the event gets to compete. At a middle school track meet...that is probably everyone who signed up for shot put.

Not even sure what that means. An 11 year old girl won the event. She was born male. Hardly the greatest injustice known to man...or whatever you are.
Go to bed now. I'm putting the light off in your room so if you want to carry on with your silliness you should buy a flashlight.

Go to bed now. I'm putting the light off in your room so if you want to carry on with your silliness you should buy a flashlight.
Your easily predicted surrender is accepted. Bring your A game next time.

PS: That was the dumbest thing you said since you insisted that someone could be prevented from scoring in shot-put.

Seriously though...you’re out of your depth in the kiddie pool. Find another hobby. You suck at this.

Most of the rampage mass shooters were INCEL straight men...the common trait between many of the younger ones was that they were teased. And here you are comparing her to an “unhinged violent animal”. If you’re worried about school shootings, you shouldn’t be teasing kids...but here you are...teasing kids.

Its almost comedic the way you guys stumble over facts and look at them as they are some sort of annoyance on the way to your own personal truth.

Actually they decided not to take the field.

As for your comparison; you’re comparing 17-18 y/o with grown men.

Not remotely the same thing.

You guys... Just too damn funny.
Not lately, skippy. The last 7 were all violent trannies.

On Thursday, five middle school female athletes in West Virginia staged a "step out" protest and refused to compete against a trans-identified male in the shot put event.

In a video posted online, the girls stepped into the box when their name was called to throw, and then one by one they stepped out without throwing their shot.
In the post, former University of Kentucky swimmer turned women rights advocate, Riley Gaines said, "It's a sad day when 13-14yr old girls have to be the adults in the room." She added, "But I couldn't be more inspired by and proud of these girls.

"Enough is enough. The tide is turning!" Gaines concluded.

According to Outkick, the protest was conducted at the 2024 Harrison County Middle School Championships by girls on the Bridgeport Middle School girls' track and field team.

the protest came just two days after the United States Circuit Court of Appeals ruled that West Virginia state law banning males in female sports could not be enforced in regard to 13-year-old trans athlete Becky Pepper-Jackson, who they were competing against that day.

What a bunch of hate filled transphobes....
Genocide!
I told my kids when I coached in response to some kids sitting out because LL baseball wasn't "cool."

"The next best thing to winning is losing."
"But the real losers are those who don't try."

The girls you're heralding are the real losers.

Kudos to those five girls.

That is the only way to stop this madness of transwomen competing against cisgender women.

Of course, transpeople should always be treated with kindness and understanding.

But they should in turn respect the rights of cisgender people.
Know what impact they had?

ZERO

No throws in the record books.
No wins or losses.
Nothing.

Winners compete. Losers whine.

Absolutely nothing.

Shot put (like every track and field event) is non contact. Throwing your shot put is what you do. If you don't win the competition that is one thing...if you don't try...that is a completely different matter.

That being said...if the sport were a contact sport, I couldn't blame any female for not wanting to compete against a dude. It should never be sanctioned by any governing body. Anyone has the right to identify however they wish. Society is under no obligation to make accommodations for it however.

But back to the event at hand...non contact--middle school. No stakes; no problem.
I've seen boys walk away from wrestling events because an opponent was female.

Winners compete, losers whine.

I've seen boys walk away from wrestling events because an opponent was female.

Winners compete, losers whine.
You're so full of shit. It's not a competition when the outcome is a forgone conclusion.

Forum List

Back