Five Economic Successes

Saigon

Gold Member
May 4, 2012
Helsinki, Finland
I don't usually start threads on US topics, but I saw this on Facebook and thought it was interesting. It was created by the Democracts, but even so - if these figures are correct, then I think conservatives should be quite pleased with how the economy is doing, no?

1525747_10152522115286545_2591387745240735645_n.png

Gee, a total bullshit non-sourced graph. Why should anyone here expect anything else from Mamasan Saigon? At least this one isn't quite as bad as the global warmie bullshit graphs she posts. But hey, just to be on the fair side, post us up a graph Saigon, of why democrats got their asses whipped so badly in the midterms, in light of 94.5% of American consumers being so confident in that little jackass's destruction of the US economy. I can hardly wait.

Bush was certainly responsible in part for the economy in 2009. Six years is a very long time in politics. The best that can be said for your graph is damned by faint praise and selective and misleading statistics. Economic malaise and government dependency are thus far the hallmarks of the Obama administration. His opportunity to turn things around was squandered with Obamacare. A lame duck and failing administration going into its swan song is only going to make things bleaker.

Bush was certainly responsible in part for the economy in 2009. Six years is a very long time in politics. The best that can be said for your graph is damned by faint praise and selective and misleading statistics. Economic malaise and government dependency are thus far the hallmarks of the Obama administration. His opportunity to turn things around was squandered with Obamacare. A lame duck and failing administration going into its swan song is only going to make things bleaker.

It may be somewhat misleading, granted. It was created by the Dems themselves.

Even so - there is a lot there that all Americans should be happy about, I would have thought.

It may be somewhat misleading, granted. It was created by the Dems themselves.

Even so - there is a lot there that all Americans should be happy about, I would have thought.
All Americans who own stocks are grateful to Obama's concerns for his rich buddies.

Now, all those without stocks, full time jobs, or the insurance they once had, are not so grateful.

Bush's fault, in all its variations, has worn thin after 6 years.
Note: The bad numbers on the left were due to sabotage of the nation by the Pelosi-Reid Congress.

Ah, I see - so the president is NOT responsible for the economy - only Congress is responsible.

That is really good to know, because I've seen a few people really attack Obama about the economy recently, so I'll be sure and pass on your message.

Bush's fault, in all its variations, has worn thin after 6 years.
Note: The bad numbers on the left were due to sabotage of the nation by the Pelosi-Reid Congress.

Ah, I see - so the president is NOT responsible for the economy - only Congress is responsible.

That is really good to know, because I've seen a few people really attack Obama about the economy recently, so I'll be sure and pass on your message.
Obama is not responsible for anything, just ask him when something goes wrong.

All Americans who own stocks are grateful to Obama's concerns for his rich buddies.

Now, all those without stocks, full time jobs, or the insurance they once had, are not so grateful.

Which president or party last lowered the tax on dividends?[/QUOTE

No taxes should be, or should have been, lowered while we are in such debt.
Don't lump me with that crowd.
I'd tax this country's ass off until the debt was paid, starting with the 47% that pay NO Federal Personal Income Tax, and, instituting an obesity tax.
And yes, I'd tax the rich too, even more than today.

Wow! With numbers like those Democrats are a lock to add to their Congressional seats in 2014

I'm a-scared

Forum List

Back