Five Easy Steps To A Gun Free America

Given the fact that anti-gun loons only propose laws that restrict the rights of the law abiding but do nothing to prevent criminals from getting guns, and then use the designed failure of those laws as justification to pass more laws that restrict the rights of the law abiding but nothing to prevent criminals from getting guns, it is reasonably clear that their end goal is to disarm the law abiding as much as they possibly can.

Fortunately, these people only serve to make the NRA stronger, leading go their continued defeat.

You probably can't make the criminals give up guns nor follow up with them. I mean, even if this were to happen, it's going to be like innocent people giving up their licensed guns against criminals with guns not given up. You are probably still going to have like muggers with guns except that you can't shoot the muggers anymore. Also, whether it should happen or not is a separate issue from whether it can succeed. Gun is one of the favorite toys in America. Banning gun is like taking away their right to have a toy. Just because it's not your toy doesn't mean someone else shouldn't have it as a toy.

You probably can't make the criminals give up guns nor follow up with them. I mean, even if this were to happen, it's going to be like innocent people giving up their licensed guns against criminals with guns not given up. You are probably still going to have like muggers with guns except that you can't shoot the muggers anymore. Also, whether it should happen or not is a separate issue from whether it can succeed. Gun is one of the favorite toys in America. Banning gun is like taking away their right to have a toy. Just because it's not your toy doesn't mean someone else shouldn't have it as a toy.
Even if the criminals gave up their guns, the nutters have flooded this country with so many they would probably trip over a new one on their way home.

That's what I've been saying, you can have all the legal restrictions, bannings, waiting periods, background checks etc. Those are great for new purchases, but there are already over 300 million firearms in the hands of private citizens.
Good luck trying to get them.

Forum List

Back