Fishing the flats....

HereWeGoAgain

Diamond Member
Dec 15, 2010
Fuck Y'all I'm From Texas!
....would be Kick Ass in this thing!!!
A 100 mile range at 30mph and can run through inches of water!
You could get back in the shallows that cant be reached by yak because of the distance and shallow running boats cant run that shallow unless they're running flat out.
upload_2017-9-18_15-29-53.png

Videos: Aquanami’s JetAngler, Jet-Powered Fishing Kayak

You could get back in the shallows that cant be reached by yak because of the distance and shallow running boats cant run that shallow unless they're running flat out.
View attachment 149865

It doesn't tip over? While you try bringing in the prize catch?
(Remember, like Guam is on the verge of tipping over.)

View attachment 149865

Apparently it's more stable than Guam.

View attachment 149865

I had a kayak and it would tip over. Like i would try and it would just rock back and forth. Unless you buy a really cheap kayak, they most likely wont tip over.
I would also imagine something like that would have better stability than my kayak. Investing all that money into it and what not.

View attachment 149865

nice boat

i have a small pontoon boat that holds 5 comfortably although i prefer to limit it to two or three which only displaces about a foot of water

a couple of weeks ago spent the week in ft Thompson on the Missouri north of Chamberlain

hit miss walleye but nice perch and a couple of big small mouth bass

the weather was great plan one more trip before the snow flies

wade fishing ....

theres plenty of big boats that run in 3" of water ....

Last edited:
View attachment 149865

I had a kayak and it would tip over. Like i would try and it would just rock back and forth. Unless you buy a really cheap kayak, they most likely wont tip over.
I would also imagine something like that would have better stability than my kayak. Investing all that money into it and what not.

I have a couple of Wilderness System Rides that we did a lot of fishing out of and they're incredibly stable.
He'll we had em rigged for offshore and we'd take em ten miles out.

That is a really cool boat! My canoe drags bottom in three inches of water. I think it's cuz of my bottom.:cry:

View attachment 149865

nice boat

i have a small pontoon boat that holds 5 comfortably although i prefer to limit it to two or three which only displaces about a foot of water

a couple of weeks ago spent the week in ft Thompson on the Missouri north of Chamberlain

Just sold mine recently because I really wasn't using it enough and decided I wanted one of these..

Of course now I miss it.
upload_2017-9-18_16-57-7.png

Attachments

• upload_2017-9-18_17-4-31.png
    upload_2017-9-18_17-4-31.png
    279.5 KB · Views: 59
View attachment 149865

nice boat

Just sold mine recently because I really wasn't using it enough and decided I wanted one of these..

Of course now I miss it.
View attachment 149883

Had to have the Polaris....dont know what the fuck happened to the pic.

View attachment 149865

nice boat

Of course now I miss it.
View attachment 149883
that is a nice boat also

the pontoon has some drawbacks

it acts more like a barge then a boat in rough water

we have been thinking about either trading it in or adding another boat for the big waters

View attachment 149865

nice boat

Of course now I miss it.
View attachment 149883
that is a nice boat also

we have been thinking about either trading it in or adding another boat for the big waters

Thats ironic.
The wife and I are considering a 24 ft pontoon for the lake for our next boat. She wasnt much for going 80 miles offshore,she's prone to seasickness and hates swimming in saltwater,but she loves the idea of a floating living room in fresh water.

View attachment 149865

nice boat

Of course now I miss it.
View attachment 149883
that is a nice boat also

Thats ironic.
The wife and I are considering a 24 ft pontoon for the lake for our next boat. She wasnt much for going 80 miles offshore,she's prone to seasickness and hates swimming in saltwater,but she loves the idea of a floating living room in fresh water.

yeah pontoon boats are great to lounge around on

and they do make some that are less barge and more boat these days

View attachment 149865

nice boat

Of course now I miss it.
View attachment 149883
that is a nice boat also

Thats ironic.

Yeah they do!!
Not that I'm in the market for a hundred mph pontoon.

50 will be more than adequate.

nice boat

Of course now I miss it.
View attachment 149883
that is a nice boat also

Thats ironic.

Yeah they do!!
Not that I'm in the market for a hundred mph pontoon.

50 will be more than adequate.

i have seen them out at the river really hauling butt

View attachment 149865

Do you often ride yaks to go fishing?

Bob%20Fithian%20with%20Alaska%20Yak.JPG

And you dont?
Those MFers can swim like no one's business!!!

Forum List

Back