Fishing in Houston

odanny

Diamond Member
May 7, 2017
Midwest - Trumplandia
So, I wondered at first if this was staged, then thought that it would be good to record yourself, just in case this happened and you had to bust a cap on someone. I could definitely think of better places to fish, but if you choose under a bridge, be prepared.

So, I wondered at first if this was staged, then thought that it would be good to record yourself, just in case this happened and you had to bust a cap on someone. I could definitely think of better places to fish, but if you choose under a bridge, be prepared.

LOL, negroids act all tough when they can gang up on ya.

Then suddenly turn into cucks and run off when an equalizer is show.

LOL, negroids act all tough when they can gang up on ya.

Then suddenly turn into cucks and run off when an equalizer is show.
Pretty sure that applies to the criminal class in general.
Most aren't interested in a fair fight, they are out looking for victims

Wow .. the presence of a firearm thwarted a crime ... These type of encounters to thwart crime exponentially occur more than all annual firearm deaths ...

My river place is about 500 yards downriver from a public boat landing and on several occasions I've went down and found folks fishing even though it's clearly posted. Mostly Hispanics with kids.

Most of the time it's all good and I let them fish, just asking them to pack their trash out and then I leave them to it. They do.

Sometimes I run-up on "river-rats", white trash from the next county over that will hang out on the river all summer if you let them. I run them off as soon as I see them. They are easy to spot, not a set of teeth between them. ;)

Consequently I'm always strapped when I go down there. Then again I've always carried at least a .22 revolver since I was running the river as a kid so it's nothing new to me. I just carry a old Colt Police Positive in .38 special now.

Forum List

Back