Fiscal Cliff winners and loser

Why not just cut to the chase...you have no problem with taxes going up as long as they aren't yours. It's all relative.

Ok. If I made 500k and 50-100k of that went from being taxed at 35 to 39, I wouldn't be crying.

Good for you. Doesn't change the fact that while we're being told there is no increase under $400,000 the truth is that's a lie...guess who is telling it?

You are misleading again...

Payroll Taxes Going Up In 2013 For 163 Million Workers, Obama, Mitt Romney Stay Mum

The deductions in payrolls have been set to expire for some time. No one has stepped up to make them permanent.

Makes me wonder just how far we're willing to let these rent seekers fuck us before people stand up for their rights. I'm hoping not to the point where it is too late, but we certainly have lost the spirit of 1776.

After citizens united....

"We" have very little control.

Right. Is that how Obama won re-election? I thought it was because retards turned out in large numbers to vote for him. Romney even spent more money (wisely, mind you. He understands fiscal issues...) and still lost.

Still going with that loss of control thing because of a SCOTUS decision?
It was bad for the country. Obama got 8 million fewer voted this time than last time. Seems republicans couldn't stand voting for the Mormon.
And speaking of Supreme Court decisions and losing control, I guess you think Roberts' "it's a tax" decision will have no effect on us.

Ok. If I made 500k and 50-100k of that went from being taxed at 35 to 39, I wouldn't be crying.

Good for you. Doesn't change the fact that while we're being told there is no increase under $400,000 the truth is that's a lie...guess who is telling it?

Payroll Taxes Going Up In 2013 For 163 Million Workers, Obama, Mitt Romney Stay Mum

The deductions in payrolls have been set to expire for some time. No one has stepped up to make them permanent.

Including your DEAR LEADER..he didn't CARE that's why
but you'll still bow down for him

ObamaBots are sad little people

the biggest loser in all this was THE AMERCIAN PEOPLE..you have a President BRAGGING on he won to increase TAXES on certain citizens and we video of people behind him cheering and jumping for joy...

this country has become sad

Instead of the Democrat party selling their idea of higher taxes being needed to get the country out of debt it was sold to their people as a way to punish those who had more, because they took it away from those that do not have.

They did it because they knew they could get away with it.
Their base ate it up with a spoon.
The media supported them on it.

And so Obama gets his revenue increase.
And no significant cuts on spending.

Makes me wonder just how far we're willing to let these rent seekers fuck us before people stand up for their rights. I'm hoping not to the point where it is too late, but we certainly have lost the spirit of 1776.

true. although i was very heartened to see that no matter how much money sheldon and the koch's and rove dumped into the election process, they didn't win. i know that might not have heartened you in terms of the result. but it made me feel a lot better vis a vis the atrocity that is citizens united.

And therein is the increase no matter how it ended up happening. Could have been addressed no matter whose responsibility it is to address it. Not exactly touted when oBUMa pounds his chest in successs.

Thanks for making my point.

And 163,000,000 is half the nation.

And therein is the increase no matter how it ended up happening. Could have been addressed no matter whose responsibility it is to address it. Not exactly touted when oBUMa pounds his chest in successs.

And the other approximate 'half' that don't have tax increases?? The majority of that are the ones who do not pay federal income tax to begin with.... so leeches stay leeching, and everyone else pays more while the government STILL spends without regard for anything but power

Right. Is that how Obama won re-election? I thought it was because retards turned out in large numbers to vote for him. Romney even spent more money (wisely, mind you. He understands fiscal issues...) and still lost.

Still going with that loss of control thing because of a SCOTUS decision?
It was bad for the country. Obama got 8 million fewer voted this time than last time. Seems republicans couldn't stand voting for the Mormon.
And speaking of Supreme Court decisions and losing control, I guess you think Roberts' "it's a tax" decision will have no effect on us.

I'm pointing out how invalid your argument is that Citizens United took control from us. It's bullshit. This last election proved it. While it is a bad decision and unconstitutional, it isn't the "smoking gun" of our national problems people think it is.

And Roberts decision, while I dislike Obama Tax and it will have consequences, was far better than if it was ruled that the government can force citizens into commerce. So on that note I'm grateful it is a tax. Now at least we wont have congress forcing us into commerce. They haev to sell it for what it is. A tax.

And the other approximate 'half' that don't have tax increases?? The majority of that are the ones who do not pay federal income tax to begin with.... so leeches stay leeching, and everyone else pays more while the government STILL spends without regard for anything but power

Welcome to the New America and the New Norm. :cool: No budgets, bills read after being passed to find out what's in them...Hillarious if not so fatal.

But that's FAIR according to Obama and his sheep

true. although i was very heartened to see that no matter how much money sheldon and the koch's and rove dumped into the election process, they didn't win. i know that might not have heartened you in terms of the result. but it made me feel a lot better vis a vis the atrocity that is citizens united.

You mean you turds got all uppity over some shit that wasn't even true and didn't materialize the way you screamed it would? How very shocking. :rolleyes:

The liberal media was going to spin anything that happened against the GOP.

If the GOP didn't make this deal, then the media would blame the GOP for taxes going up on the middle class.

Now that they took the deal, they are blamed for being weak......typical liberal scum making up lies.

The tax increase the middle class did not get showed up on my check today so the working American lost and to the president the Newley reelected house speaker the majority leader of the senate and all members of congress democrat republican and independent I say to one and all kiss my ass.

You mean you turds got all uppity over some shit that wasn't even true and didn't materialize the way you screamed it would? How very shocking. :rolleyes:
Obama winning doesn't imply the decision doesn't affect elections or voting power.

Fiscal Cliff Winners: Big Government & Their Crony/Looters

Fiscal Cliff Losers: Anyone who actually does work for a living in the private sector

The tax increase the middle class did not get showed up on my check today so the working American lost and to the president the Newley reelected house speaker the majority leader of the senate and all members of congress democrat republican and independent I say to one and all kiss my ass.

And they get a nice raise...

Would you have preferred all the tax cuts expire? Then your taxes would have rocketed.

Would you have preferred all the tax cuts expire? Then your taxes would have rocketed.

At this point, considering the lack of any action on spending, I would have rather have seen all the taxes increase so that the excuse that the Bush Tax Cuts causes the deficit would be completely taken away from the Left. The issue is Spending - and the sooner we make that the Stark Remaining Policy Choice, the better.

I would prefer not being lied to and having my intelligence insulted but more than that I want the problem of debt of deficit actually addressed instead of these half ass quick fixes that just push the problem down the road and put out the illusion that ass hole politicians are actually doing their job.

Last edited:
If the GOP got the blame for some person working at Wal Mart having their taxes go up in this recession.....the Democraps would win more house seats in 2014.

The media openly lies for the Democraps, so the Democraps wanting to raise taxes on Wal Mart workers will be spun to be the fault of the GOP for "letting it happen."

obamination would say....."uh we tried to work with the GOP to get a last minute deal, but they don't want to work with us so your taxes are going up."

Forum List

Back