FISA Court: The FBI Violated The Patriot Act, Illegally Spied On Americans 278,000 Times In 2021 Alone

TWO HUNDRED AND SEVENTY-EIGHT THOUSAND TIMES?!
View attachment 787006

'The FBI improperly used warrantless search powers against U.S. citizens more than 278,000 times in the year ending November 2021, according to an unsealed Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court (FISC) filing.'

The FBI'S response?

"As Director Wray has made clear, the errors described in the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court’s opinion are completely unacceptable.

"As a result of the audits that revealed these instances of noncompliance, the FBI changed its querying procedures to make sure these errors do not happen again.'

Wow, Deja Vu.....this sounds ALMOST EXACTLY like the FBI's response to Durham exposing and officially reporting on the FBI's TREASON during Hillary's Hoax!

'The ERRORS described in the Durham report are unacceptible; however, the FBI has already taken steps to ensure this bever happens again.'

No remorse, no contrition, no apology.

'Treason duly noted, corrctiins taken, MOVING ON!'

The fact that they use the term 'ERRORS' - 278,000 OF THEM - instead of using the terms 'CRIME', 'CONSTITUTIONAL VIOLATION', or 'TREASON'shows they accept / acknowledge no criminality in their actions.

It proves the Criminal, Treasonous FBI gas ZERO respect / disregard for the Constitution and rule of law.

The fact that the FBI just filed a Congressional report admitting they are STILL doing it proves they have NO INTENTION OF STOPPING!

To hell with Impeaching these pathological criminals and traitors...to hell with sending them to prison. These sons of bitches need to be sent to Gitmo and forgotten about or either publicly lined up and shot!

That the system has not punished the lawbreakers shows clearly how rotten the entire system is. There are not enough good men in government to get rid of the wicked men. All that signifies the end of the failed American Experiment.

So more sleight-of-hand, one-liner, evasive spin, and ignoring reality in defence of the now OFFICIALLT proven Democrat scandal-mongers, election-interferets, liars, criminals, and trators.

These sons of bitches - the FBI - violated the Constitution, violated the Patriot Act, defrauded the FISA Court, and illegally spied on Americans HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF TIMES, and - as you demonstrated - you defend them while blaming THE VICTIMS, the American citizens.

DO YOU BELIEVE THE FBI ILLEGALLY SPYING ON AMERICANS HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF TIMES IS ACCEPTABLE?

According to you, not when Democrats do it. The Americans they spied on and who are demanding accountability who are to blame.

You're the epitome of the Democrat sac-licking snowflakes, bots, and trolls on this board.
It's early, but I think this may be the best tantrum of the day.

It's early, but I think this may be the best tantrum of the day.

So FoB, do you think hundreds of thousands of violations of the Patriot Act shoyld be punished, or do you think the left's proven Gestapo should be able to trample the Constuition and citizens' rights?

Tell us what the officia bot / troll opinion is on this, as if we didn't all already know.

So FoB, do you think hundreds of thousands of violations of the Patriot Act shoyld be punished, or do you think the left's proven Gestapo should be able to trample the Constuition and citizens' rights?

Tell us what the officia bot / troll opinion is on this, as if we didn't all already know.
I would love to discuss the issue if you are able to refrain from name calling and broad brushing. They do not help your argument.

I was against the passage of the PA in the first place. I thought it was too far reaching. That being said,I agree that any alleged violations by law enforcement should be thoroughly investigated and if found to be true, the people responsible should be held accountable.

I would love to discuss the issue if you are able to refrain from name calling and broad brushing. They do not help your argument.

Says the fragile, easily-offended snowflake who is one of many leftists on this board who wield and exercise these liberal tactics against others constantly...but who can't take them and instead use them as an excuse to avoid these issues.

Whatever excuse you need, snowflake...

'No Mean Tweets!'
:boo_hoo14:

Have a pleasant day..

Says the fragile, easily-offended snowflake who is one of many leftists on this board who wield and exercise these liberal tactics against others constantly...but who can't take them and instead use them as an excuse to avoid these issues.

Whatever excuse you need, snowflake...

'No Mean Tweets!'
:boo_hoo14:

Have a pleasant day..
Given your posting history I have observed, I'm not surprised you are unable to simply discuss the topic without childish name calling. Oh well, I tried. When you want to have an adult discussion, let me know.

Given your posting history I have observed, I'm not surprised you are unable to simply discuss the topic without childish name calling. Oh well, I tried. When you want to have an adult discussion, let me know.
Failed attempt to spin IOT cover up your lack of desire to discuss. You are dismissed. Have a nice night.

Failed attempt to spin IOT cover up your lack of desire to discuss. You are dismissed. Have a nice night.
I answered your question in an attempt to discuss. Your answer was name calling with no attempt whatsoever to continue to discuss the topic. The history of this thread will prove my statement to be true.

See my post #44 and your answer in post #46.

I answered your question in an attempt to discuss. Your answer was name calling with no attempt whatsoever to continue to discuss the topic. The history of this thread will prove my statement to be true.

See my post #44 and your answer in post #46.

'I agree that any alleged violations by law enforcement should be thoroughly investigated and if found to be true, the people responsible should be held accountable.'

The FACT that the FBI has violated the US Constitution, has violated the Patriot Act, has Defrauded the FISA Court, and illegally spied on Americans HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF TIMES has already been proven.

1. The FACT that FBI Director Mueller was called before tbe FISA Court to answer for such violations was borh docu.ented and reported.

2. The FACT that FBI Director Comey and his FBI followed in his mentor's path has been proven, recorded, and repoeted.

The FISA Court, again, exposed these violations.

When Wray took over the FISA Court asked Wray to submit a plan to allow the Patriot Act to remain but ensure these crims would not be repeated.
** The idea of allowing this criminal agency to 'Police' itself without being held accountable after having committed these crimes u der 2 previous FBI Directors was dumb as hell!

3. FBI Director Wray and his FBI recently submitted a report to Congress in which the FBI admitted it had violated the US Constitution, violated the Patriot Act, and has CONTINUED to illegally spy on US citizens.

In this report the FBI sought to applaud itself / give itself credit for REDUCING the number of times it has committed these crimes...

...AS IF ANYTHING BUT ZERO TOLERANCE IS ACCEPTABLE.

The FBI's continued violation of the US Constitution...

The FBI's continued violation of the Patriot Attack...

The FBI's continued trampling of American citizen's Constitutional Rights...

The FBI's tolerance of these continued crimes...

And FBI Director Wray's and the FBI's cavalier attitude to Congress - instead of showing humility, contrition, or even attempting to hide their crimes...

...PROVES THE FBI DOES NOT CARE ABOUT THE CONSTITUTION, THE PATRIOT ACT, AND AMERICANS' RIGHTS...

IT ALSO PROVES FBI DIRECTOR WRAY AND HIS FBI HAVE NO INTENTION OF STOPPING.

278,000 admitted violations of the US Constitution...

278,000 violations of the Patriot Act...

278,000 cases of violating Americans citizen' Constitutional Right...

IN 1 YEAR ALONE...

FBI Director Christopher Wray and his FBI ADMITTED their crimes to Congress in their own report ... and this does not count all of the other crimes.

So, do you believe these crimes should be punished ... IMMEDIATELY?!

If not, then WHEN?

Last edited:
It is past time to defund. It's time to disband the FBI. Long past time. Should have happened as soon as it was discovered that they tried to pressure MLK to commit suicide, and ran covert operations against non-mainstream political groups.

The problem in the past with such revelations is that they came long after the fact, and the current leadership at that time could claim to have stopped all such shenanigans. Now we are getting the revelations in real time and we know that the corruptions is too entrenched to simply appoint a new director and some assistants.

Get rid of it, and start a new investigative agency dedicated only to federal crimes not coverd by DEA, ATF, and the other alphabet agencies. Staff them with senior officials from successful state investigation agencies. I feel bad for the young field agents, but they will surely find work with local and state law enforcement, if they are truly public servants and not the Peter Strozk's of the world.

FISA Court: The FBI Violated The Patriot Act, Illegally Spied On Americans 278,000 Times In 2021 Alone​

No problem, Easy! All the FBI needs to do is rename themselves properly reflecting their real function now as the FDP (Federal Democrat-Party Police).

Their sole function is to look for and crack down on anyone giving Biden or the DNC a hard time now.

'I agree that any alleged violations by law enforcement should be thoroughly investigated and if found to be true, the people responsible should be held accountable.'

The FACT that the FBI has violated the US Constitution, has violated the Patriot Act, has Defrauded the FISA Court, and illegally spied on Americans HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF TIMES has already been proven.

1. The FACT that FBI Director Mueller was called before tbe FISA Court to answer for such violations was borh docu.ented and reported.

2. The FACT that FBI Director Comey and his FBI followed in his mentor's path has been proven, recorded, and repoeted.

The FISA Court, again, exposed these violations.

When Wray took over the FISA Court asked Wray to submit a plan to allow the Patriot Act to remain but ensure these crims would not be repeated.
** The idea of allowing this criminal agency to 'Police' itself without being held accountable after having committed these crimes u der 2 previous FBI Directors was dumb as hell!

3. FBI Director Wray and his FBI recently submitted a report to Congress in which the FBI admitted it had violated the US Constitution, violated the Patriot Act, and has CONTINUED to illegally spy on US citizens.

In this report the FBI sought to applaud itself / give itself credit for REDUCING the number of times it has committed these crimes...

...AS IF ANYTHING BUT ZERO TOLERANCE IS ACCEPTABLE.

The FBI's continued violation of the US Constitution...

The FBI's continued violation of the Patriot Attack...

The FBI's continued trampling of American citizen's Constitutional Rights...

The FBI's tolerance of these continued crimes...

And FBI Director Wray's and the FBI's cavalier attitude to Congress - instead of showing humility, contrition, or even attempting to hide their crimes...

...PROVES THE FBI DOES NOT CARE ABOUT THE CONSTITUTION, THE PATRIOT ACT, AND AMERICANS' RIGHTS...

IT ALSO PROVES FBI DIRECTOR WRAY AND HIS FBI HAVE NO INTENTION OF STOPPING.

278,000 admitted violations of the US Constitution...

278,000 violations of the Patriot Act...

278,000 cases of violating Americans citizen' Constitutional Right...

IN 1 YEAR ALONE...

FBI Director Christopher Wray and his FBI ADMITTED their crimes to Congress in their own report ... and this does not count all of the other crimes.

So, do you believe these crimes should be punished ... IMMEDIATELY?!

If not, then WHEN?
The perpetrators should be tried in court and if found guilty sentenced accordingly.

How far back in time do these violations go?

TWO HUNDRED AND SEVENTY-EIGHT THOUSAND TIMES?!
View attachment 787006

'The FBI improperly used warrantless search powers against U.S. citizens more than 278,000 times in the year ending November 2021, according to an unsealed Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court (FISC) filing.'

The FBI'S response?

"As Director Wray has made clear, the errors described in the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court’s opinion are completely unacceptable.

"As a result of the audits that revealed these instances of noncompliance, the FBI changed its querying procedures to make sure these errors do not happen again.'

Wow, Deja Vu.....this sounds ALMOST EXACTLY like the FBI's response to Durham exposing and officially reporting on the FBI's TREASON during Hillary's Hoax!

'The ERRORS described in the Durham report are unacceptible; however, the FBI has already taken steps to ensure this bever happens again.'

No remorse, no contrition, no apology.

'Treason duly noted, corrctiins taken, MOVING ON!'

The fact that they use the term 'ERRORS' - 278,000 OF THEM - instead of using the terms 'CRIME', 'CONSTITUTIONAL VIOLATION', or 'TREASON'shows they accept / acknowledge no criminality in their actions.

It proves the Criminal, Treasonous FBI gas ZERO respect / disregard for the Constitution and rule of law.

The fact that the FBI just filed a Congressional report admitting they are STILL doing it proves they have NO INTENTION OF STOPPING!

To hell with Impeaching these pathological criminals and traitors...to hell with sending them to prison. These sons of bitches need to be sent to Gitmo and forgotten about or either publicly lined up and shot!

It looks very bad for a previously respected organization

Forum List

Back