First Texas bus drops off migrants blocks from US Capitol in Washington, DC

How many board libs claimed this wasn’t gonna happen?

Should be 18,000 a day ... :thup:
That's what the Assclowns on Capitol Hill think is appropriate for the rest of us.

Psaki has decided the Texas DPS increased inspection of vehicles crossing the border from Mexico is causing logistics delays which harm supply chains. Although, when ships were backed off the coast of California for weeks due to union constraints on work hours and CA unique truck standards, those were simply problems for Petey B to overcome.

Between Abbot and the Biden administration, handling - or not handling - illegal immigration has become a political P-ing contest. But the State and people of Texas are bearing the brunt and the rest of the nation is, and will in the future, suffering.

I wonder if Abbott will send four or five buses at a time to really make the point. That might even receive local coverage. How could they avoid it if citizens take videos themselves and post online?

For as useless as Canada is across so many metrics, our immigration system has been based primarily on merit for some time. America should learn from such an approach.

First Texas bus drops off migrants blocks from US Capitol in Washington, DC​

A bus from Texas arrived in Washington, D.C. Wednesday morning, transporting dozens of illegal immigrants as part of Texas Gov. Greg Abbott’s new plan to counter federal immigration policies during an ongoing border crisis.

Abbott announced last week that he was directing the Texas Division of Emergency Management (TDEM) to transport migrants released from federal custody in Texas to the nation’s capital and other locations outside his state.

The bus pulled up at approximately 8 a.m. local time, blocks away from the U.S. Capitol building. Fox News has learned that they came from the Del Rio sector in Texas, after coming to the U.S. from Colombia, Cuba, Nicaragua, and Venezuela.
To be CLEAR, those being dropped off in DC are under age illegal children, who crossed alone, without their parents, and are being placed with Foster care families throughout the Nation by ngo charities, like Catholic charities, until they get their day in immigration court.

I sure hope these children were not just dropped off in DC, with no charity to handle placing them in foster care! :eek:

To be CLEAR, those being dropped off in DC are under age illegal children, who crossed alone, without their parents, and are being placed with Foster care families throughout the Nation by ngo charities, like Catholic charities, until they get their day in immigration court.

I sure hope these children were not just dropped off, with no charity to handle placing them in foster care! :eek:
According to the article linked, you are mistaken, can you supply a better unbiased mainstream link?

I sure hope these children were not just dropped off in DC, with no charity to handle placing them in foster care! :eek:
Still lying for the traffickers and cartels, are we? How much do the pimps and butchers pay you?

Since the wealthy and politicians gain from their presence they should be dropped at every mansion in the US. They will end up there anyway as abused underpaid workers.

How many board libs claimed this wasn’t gonna happen?

Nostra, come on man, lol. The Left has now put themselves between a rock and a hard place. Consider-----------> How can they claim what they are doing is all fine and dandy, and yet turn around and demand they can send them wherever they want, but you can't, if they agree to go? Why that sounds like RACISM to me!

Can you imagine the narrative! "Oh, we allowed them in, but we want you to keep them for us in your state." Do we understand that if they open their pie holes even a little in protest, they will be hosed as total hypocrites!

:linky:
(a real link, not some bullshit)

Do we understand that if they open their pie holes even a little in protest, they will be hosed as total hypocrites!

People truly don't give a damn until you make it their problem ... :thup:

The Assclowns on Capitol Hill are comfortable until they have to start stomping
on the flaming bag of dog shit they left on your doorstep.

What I saw this morning being dropped off were not children, Care. They looked like they were old enough and capable to navigate
for themselves.

And instruct them to fire on anyone crossing illegally. It is an illegal invasion that justifies deadly force.

That would to stop this shit immediately.
This kind of self-indulgent nonsense does NOTHING to address the problem of illegal immigration.

Forum List

Back