First Syrian Refugees Arrive in New Orleans....Who are these people?

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Be prepared for more Paris type attacks IN AMERICA!

Powdered Whig Society ^ | Nov. 13, 2-15 | Thomas Madison
Barack Hussein promised that he would be sending thousands of Syrian refugees to the US. Well, he is keeping that promise! The first transport of refugees arrived in New Orleans recently and will be resettled in Louisiana and 180 other American communities. See the list below to find a town close to you. So, it costs $16,000 a copy to resettle these Islamists into the United States. What the hell, we can...

Any women or children among tge 'refugees' or just more young men?

CCJ, just because someone is a little paranoid doesn't mean people aren't out to get them...ask the French tonight...

"First Syrian Refugees Arrive in New Orleans....Who are these people?"

Those for whom most conservatives have an unwarranted fear and hate.
I wish I knew the political leanings of the victims in Paris... So I could laugh my fucking ass off, at the lefty liberals that got smoked by their own pet project.
Much like I'd laugh at any lib who's hand gets bitten trying to feed these animals.

Last edited:

Barack Hussein promised that he would be sending thousands of Syrian refugees to the US. Well, he is keeping that promise! The first transport of refugees arrived in New Orleans recently and will be resettled in Louisiana and 180 other American communities. See the list below to find a town close to you. So, it costs $16,000 a copy to resettle these Islamists into the United States. What the hell, we can...
If they try to disrupt Mardi Gras there will be hell to pay.

From the same idiot in chief that violated the constitution over the Iran deal.

Of all places!
N-O is kinda decadent for Muslims.
The West at it's most permissive.
They couldn't have tried, ie, Birmingham Al?
-

This is one of Obama's parting "fuck you"s to the American people. We can expect many more before he's gone, and we can expect violence from them as well.

Where's all the women and children?

*****SMILE*****

:)

*****SMILE*****

NOW isn't THAT the question of the day..... The Manchurian muslim, keeps showing what he really is... a terrorist sympathizer, and fellow muslim!

*****SMILE*****

NOW isn't THAT the question of the day..... The Manchurian muslim, keeps showing what he really is... a terrorist sympathizer, and fellow muslim!

images

If I were fleeing my country in fear the last thing I would do is leave my wife and children behind.

Saying I'm going to send for them once I find safety doesn't cut it as an answer.

*****SMILE*****

*****SMILE*****

images

If I were fleeing my country in fear the last thing I would do is leave my wife and children behind.

Saying I'm going to send for them once I find safety doesn't cut it as an answer.

*****SMILE*****

Yes, I'm sure ISIS appreciates the SEX SLAVES and pedophilia of their children, more than they can say!

Forum List

Back