First & Second Tier Traitors

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
The US Senate is the first tier. Mayors and governors populate the second tier.

Beyond media coverage, sign-carriers who show up at demonstrations make up a third tier, while they have no intrinsic political power. Sign-carriers in every cause are necessary cannon fodder.

Demonstration organizers profit from first and second tier puppet masters.

Resurrecting the Paris Climate Accord is the most dangerous political cause on the horizon because of the number of officeholders supporting it:

A movement is afoot by a United Nations-backed group to get U.S. cities to rebel against President Trump’s decision to abandon the Paris climate deal.

And it’s quietly becoming a huge success.

ICLEI, founded in 1990 as an international network of local and regional governments committed to “sustainability,” is rounding up support for a massive resistance movement by American cities in which they would forge ahead with what Trump has called a “bad deal for America.”

At least 267 mayors and governors have signed an open letter sent to the “international community and parties to the Paris Agreement” stating their commitment to the Paris climate deal, whether the president supports them or not.

“They are the radicals,” said Patrick Wood, an Arizona-based author, economist and expert on global governance. “They are the more aggressive mayors. Many are the early adopters of this radical climate policy.”​

First question. When did state and local officials get the authority to make foreign policy decisions? In fact, nobody with a public voice seems to notice that mayors are making foreign policy decisions in sanctuary cities.

Second question. How many of those United Nations quislings ran for office campaigning on surrendering this country’s independence to the UNIC (United Nations/International Community)?

quisling (noun)

A traitor who serves as the puppet of the enemy occupying his or her country.​

Bill Clinton’s history of betraying this country to the United Nations is well-documented, but even he never ran on the UN’s agenda. The old pervert is still in the business of betraying this country to the United Nations:

Bill Clinton to the rescue

ICLEI even has a big political personality to coax its member cities into action – none other than former President Bill Clinton.

Clinton was a featured speaker at the annual meeting of the U.S. Conference of Mayors on June 24, and he used part of his speech to incite a backlash against Trump’s anti-Paris climate stance.​

Trump faces rebellion from more than 267 mayors
Posted By Leo Hohmann On 06/27/2017 @ 8:11 pm

If you doubt the influence of the UN’s environmental agenda in the halls of government at least ask yourself how long the United Nations has been controlling this country’s immigration policy?

Look for the answer in 1965 with LBJ and Ted Kennedy.

Finally, nobody knows which issue will sway the elections in 2018 & 2020. The economy is always a frontrunner. Stopping United Nations refugees from coming here, and repealing Obamacare will make a dent. Of course, every voter with a lick of sense would like to see the environmental movement pulled out by it roots. Withdrawing from the United Nations is the only sure way to do it.

Text - H.R.193 - 115th Congress (2017-2018): American Sovereignty Restoration Act of 2017:

The US Senate is the first tier. Mayors and governors populate the second tier.

Beyond media coverage, sign-carriers who show up at demonstrations make up a third tier, while they have no intrinsic political power. Sign-carriers in every cause are necessary cannon fodder.

Demonstration organizers profit from first and second tier puppet masters.

Resurrecting the Paris Climate Accord is the most dangerous political cause on the horizon because of the number of officeholders supporting it:

A movement is afoot by a United Nations-backed group to get U.S. cities to rebel against President Trump’s decision to abandon the Paris climate deal.

And it’s quietly becoming a huge success.

ICLEI, founded in 1990 as an international network of local and regional governments committed to “sustainability,” is rounding up support for a massive resistance movement by American cities in which they would forge ahead with what Trump has called a “bad deal for America.”

At least 267 mayors and governors have signed an open letter sent to the “international community and parties to the Paris Agreement” stating their commitment to the Paris climate deal, whether the president supports them or not.

“They are the radicals,” said Patrick Wood, an Arizona-based author, economist and expert on global governance. “They are the more aggressive mayors. Many are the early adopters of this radical climate policy.”​

First question. When did state and local officials get the authority to make foreign policy decisions? In fact, nobody with a public voice seems to notice that mayors are making foreign policy decisions in sanctuary cities.

Second question. How many of those United Nations quislings ran for office campaigning on surrendering this country’s independence to the UNIC (United Nations/International Community)?

quisling (noun)

A traitor who serves as the puppet of the enemy occupying his or her country.​

Bill Clinton’s history of betraying this country to the United Nations is well-documented, but even he never ran on the UN’s agenda. The old pervert is still in the business of betraying this country to the United Nations:

Bill Clinton to the rescue

ICLEI even has a big political personality to coax its member cities into action – none other than former President Bill Clinton.

Clinton was a featured speaker at the annual meeting of the U.S. Conference of Mayors on June 24, and he used part of his speech to incite a backlash against Trump’s anti-Paris climate stance.​

Posted By Leo Hohmann On 06/27/2017 @ 8:11 pm

If you doubt the influence of the UN’s environmental agenda in the halls of government at least ask yourself how long the United Nations has been controlling this country’s immigration policy?

Look for the answer in 1965 with LBJ and Ted Kennedy.

Finally, nobody knows which issue will sway the elections in 2018 & 2020. The economy is always a frontrunner. Stopping United Nations refugees from coming here, and repealing Obamacare will make a dent. Of course, every voter with a lick of sense would like to see the environmental movement pulled out by it roots. Withdrawing from the United Nations is the only sure way to do it.

Text - H.R.193 - 115th Congress (2017-2018): American Sovereignty Restoration Act of 2017:

The first tier traitors would be the voters. They're the ones voting in this rubbish.

Then it goes down from there to many elected officials.

The first tier traitors would be the voters. They're the ones voting in this rubbish.
To frigidweirdo: Interesting take. To be fair, most of them know not what they do. Two terms for Bill Clinton and two more of Obama prove it.

To frigidweirdo: Interesting take. To be fair, most of them know not what they do. Two terms for Bill Clinton and two more of Obama prove it.

So, if you sell your country out without knowing what you're doing, it's not treason?

As for your partisan take on things, it tires me.

Flanders, you can choose to live in your alternative universe, the rest of us prefer to live in the reality of this universe.

Global warming is a reality. Every Scientific Society in the world says this. Every National Academy in the world says that. As does every major University in the world. And they all say that we are the major cause of that warming. And that warming will create a change in climate, among other things, that will be not to our advantage.

http://history.aip.org/climate/pdf/CO2.pdf

Flanders, you can choose to live in your alternative universe, the rest of us prefer to live in the reality of this universe.

Global warming is a reality. Every Scientific Society in the world says this. Every National Academy in the world says that. As does every major University in the world. And they all say that we are the major cause of that warming. And that warming will create a change in climate, among other things, that will be not to our advantage.

http://history.aip.org/climate/pdf/CO2.pdf

The fact that the climate changes is a reality...the claim that mankind is causing it is fiction.....as evidenced by the fact that there isn't the first piece of observed, measured, quantified evidence that supports the AGW hypothesis over natural variability.

So, if you sell your country out without knowing what you're doing, it's not treason?
To frigidweirdo: Where did I say it is not treason?
As for your partisan take on things, it tires me.
To frigidweirdo: Do not read my messages. That will solve your problem.

I asked a question. You replied to my question with a question.

Well, there are you messages and all the other partisan hacks who come out with the same drivel on a consistent basis.

To frigidweirdo: You are not entitled to an answer.

I should tell you that I never answer the clever little questions liberal assholes ask unless it suits my purpose. Since you insist on responding to my messages do not ask questions in the future. You are not bright enough to ask a question that deserves a serious answer.

To frigidweirdo: You are not entitled to an answer.

I should tell you that I never answer the clever little questions liberal assholes ask unless it suits my purpose. Since you insist on responding to my messages do not ask questions in the future. You are not bright enough to ask a question that deserves a serious answer.

So your argument is insults. Well done.

Forum List

Back